但是基廷警官跟进过吗
But did officer Keating follow up with me?
当然没有
Hell no.
好的 还有什么关于那个人的细节吗
Okay, any other details about the man?
白人 棕发
White gentleman. Brown hair.
比你矮一点 看上去...
A little shorter than you, looked like--
矮多少
How much shorter?
所以你会打断别人
Oh, so you interrupt people.
-对不起 女士 -我没有量过
- Sorry, ma'am. - I didn't have a measuring stick,
所以我也不能确定
so I can't say for sure.
但是他二十多岁
But he was in his 20s, though.
我看到他的车牌号♥ 写下来了
And I got his license plate number. Wrote it down.
真的吗 你会不会刚好有监控录像
Really? Any chance you have security cameras?
我是什么啊 诺克斯堡军事基地吗
What am I? Fort Knox?
没有 我没有什么鬼监控
No, I don't have any damn security cameras.
但是我有眼珠子
But I got eyeballs.
那人来跟巴里谈过三次了
And that guy had been by here three times to talk to Barry.
他每次就只带坏消息来
He was bringing nothing but bad news.
到后来 就有39个年轻人提前
Next thing you know, 39 young people get called home
给家里报了丧
way before their time.
我去给你们拿车牌号♥
I'll go get you that license plate number.
谢谢你
Appreciate it.
老大 查了车牌号♥ 查到凯德·戴维斯
Boss, ran the plate. Came back to a Kade Davis.
凯德·戴维斯
Kade Davis?
是的 26岁 1米73 170磅
Yeah. 26 years old, 5'8, 170 pounds.
但是没有犯罪历史
No criminal history, though.
-拿照片排一组 -好的
- Get a photo array together. - All right.
他 毫无疑问
Him. No doubt in my mind.
非常感谢你的帮忙
Thank you very much for your help.
终于有警♥察♥为市民服务了
Finally, a cop does something in this city.
锁定他的位置
Lock him into the area,
追踪他的手♥机♥ 调查他的车
dump his phone, run his vehicle.
在我们抓他之前我要知道这刺头所有的信息
I want everything on this prick before we move on him.
埃尔
Al.
节哀顺变
We're so sorry.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们送你回家
Well, listen. Let's get you home.
梅瑞狄斯待在一起
Be with Meredith.
不
No.
-埃尔文 你要喝点咖啡吗 -不用
- Alvin, do you wanna get some coffee? - Nah.
要么跟牧师谈谈 或是支持组
Or maybe talk to the chaplain or--or peer support?
不用 我就想知道这个案子查得怎么样了
No, I just wanna know what's going on with this case.
我们 我们查到一个嫌犯
Well, we're, uh, we're moving in on a suspect.
不过现在还没有定论
But it's nothing rock solid yet.
好的
Okay.
好的
Yeah.
-你怎么样 -我很好 谢谢关心
- Hi, how are you? - I'm great. Thanks for asking.
你有预约吗
Do you have a reservation?
没事
It's all good.
我要找戴维斯他们
I'm looking for the Davis party
我想知道他们在不在这里
and I'm wondering if they're here.
在
Yes.
别看 告诉我他们在哪里就好
Don't look. Just tell me where they are.
窗边
By the window.
他在跟一个亚洲美女吃饭
He's having dinner with a pretty Asian woman.
谢谢你
Thank you.
待在这里
Stay right here.
-凯德·戴维斯 -需要帮忙吗
- Kade Davis. - Can I help you?
需要
Yeah.
你需要站起来一下
You need to stand up for me.
我想知道怎么回事
I'd like to know what this is about.
-发生了什么 -退后
- What's the problem here? - Back up.
-我们可以礼貌一点 -我哪都不去
- We can keep this civil. - I'm not going anywhere--
你以为你在干什么
The hell do you think you're doing?
举起手来
Hands up.
你要带我去哪
Where you taking me?
你觉得呢 走吧
Where do you think? Move your ass.
我们走
Let's ride.
老埃 老埃
Al. Al!
兄弟 你不能进去
You can't go in there, buddy.
我只是在后面看着
I'm just gonna watch, man. Hang back.
不行 你...
No, but just--
去观察室吧
Look, the observation room, that's it.
交给我吧
I got it.
来吧 兄弟
Come on, man.
家庭很有背景嘛
Quite the family tree you got.
你的叔叔帕蒂是一名车间主任
So your uncle Patty, he was a ward superintendant
直到他因为盗窃和敲诈勒索
till he got swept up in operation silver shovel
在银锹行动中落网
for felony theft and racketeering.
资料上说为了可以从轻发落
The paperwork says he flipped on a couple of aldermen
他告发了好多市参议员
for a reduction in sentence.
你的兄弟芬恩 曾经的市视导员
Your cousin, Finn. One time city inspector.
他因为收受贿赂 洗钱和威胁目击者
He got pinched for bribes, money laundering,
而被捕入狱
threatening a witness.
我有什么罪
What am I doing here?
巴里·金博尔
Barry Kimball.
不认识他
Don't know him.
所以
So...
你是要在我面前否认
You're gonna deny to my face
你和这位仓库被点燃了的
knowing or interacting with Barry Kimball,
巴里·金博尔有任何联♥系♥吗
whose warehouse got torched.
是的
That's what I said.
我是这么觉得的
Here's what I think went down...
你想勒索金博尔
You tried to squeeze money out of kimball.
告诉他你会把他赶走
Told him you'd rat him out to the city
因为你有关系
'cause you have connections.
但是他不再给你钱了
And he refused to pay or he stopped paying.
所以你回去问那些狐朋狗友的意见
So you went back to your dirtbag relatives for advice
他们让你强硬一些
and they told you you had to get tough.
所以你回去那个正在开派对的仓库
So you went back to that warehouse during that rave
然后付之一炬
and you torched that place.
我
I--
小子
Kid...
如果你的下一句话是
If the next thing out of your face
"我不认识巴里·金博尔"
is, "I don't know Barry Kimball,"
那我们只能出去走走了
we're gonna go for a ride.
好吧 我敲诈了金博尔
All right. I squeezed Kimball for money.
他不给
He wouldn't pay.
是的 有人在我耳边跟我说
And yeah, I had people in my ear telling me
下一步应该怎么做 但是我没有纵火
what the next level should be, but it wasn't arson.
我也不会去把那个地方点了
And no way did I light that place up.
我没有纵火 我只知道这么多
I didn't start that fire. You look all you want.
走
Come on.
你哥哥为莱克西做的手术
Yeah, your brother operated on Lexi.
请替我转达我的感谢
So please tell him I said thanks.
我知道他尽力了
I know he gave it everything he had.
我会的
I will.
好
Yeah.
我需要对他进行全面调查
All right, I want a full work-up on this guy.
搜查他的房♥子
Search his apartment.
-找到他和棕色潮牌夹克之间的联♥系♥ -好的
- Let's tie him to that brown Forerange jacket. - Okay.
刚才是巡警
That was patrol.
塔姆拉·柯林斯刚刚在重症监护病房♥中醒来
Tamra Collins just woke up in the ICU at med.
她有话要说
And she wants to talk.
金 你们一起去
All right. Kim, you go with.
好的
Yeah.
亲爱的 警♥察♥来了
Sweetheart, the police are here.
塔姆拉 你好
Hi, Tamra.
我是艾琳·琳德赛
My name is Erin Lindsay
这位是金·伯吉斯
And Kim Burgess is here, as well.
你有话想跟我们说
You had something you wanted to tell us.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表