是
Yes.
我明白了
I understand.
我接入了那家伙的手♥机♥
I tunneled in on that dude's cell phone.
这个你该看看
There's something you should take a look at.
天啊
Oh, Lord.
你发给伯吉斯和泰伊好吗
Will you send that to Burgess and Tay?
好
Sure.
还有 我听说你想
And, um, I heard you were looking
抹掉一项重罪
to get a felony disappeared.
-你怎么... -杰告诉我的
- I mean, how did you even- - Jay told me.
17次在网上医学期刊搜索
17 Google searches on a "Journal of Medicine" study
非致命刀伤
about non-fatal stab wounds?
什么
What?
你们监控了我的手♥机♥吗
Were you monitoring my phone?
那合法吗
Is that even legal?
你说你前妻捅伤了你的脖子
You said your ex stabbed you in the neck,
但你的伤口与此不符
but your wound's not consistent with that.
她身高一米六八 你身高有一米九
She's 5'6". You're what, 6'3"?
我当时坐着
I was sitting down.
你们经常坐着吵架吗 杰里
You do a lot of arguing sitting down, Jerry?
你失控了
Look, you lost it.
做了不理智的事
You did a crazy thing.
但如果你还想再见到你儿子
But if you ever want to see your boy again,
现在说出真♥相♥还不晚
now is the time to tell the truth.
九年的婚姻
Nine years of marriage.
我为了照顾切斯 辞职在家
I gave up my job so I could stay home and take care of Chase.
她却为了一个同学离婚
And she walks out for a classmate.
我给了她一切
I gave her everything.
现在她甚至都不跟我说话
And now she won't even talk to me.
你妈妈从没伤害过你♥爸♥爸
So your mom never hurt your dad.
你知道的 对吧
You know that, right?
-知道 -好
- Yeah. - Okay.
有人来看你了
'Cause I have somebody here to see you.
-妈妈 -亲爱的
- Mom! - Oh, sweetheart.
我们回家 亲爱的
We're going home, sweetheart.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
Yeah.
那是谁伤害了我爸爸
So then who hurt my dad?
我们以后再说 先回家
We'll talk about this. We got to go.
什么事
Yes?
这样泰勒就可以葬在格蕾丝边上了
So, uh, Tyler can be buried next to Grace.
就这样
Okay.
听着
Look.
做这份工作 一个女人很容易出名
It's really easy for a woman to catch a rep on this job,
不管你是不是应得
whether or not you deserve it.
看样子我永远不会有机会...
It looks like I'm never gonna get the chance to...
去追求你想要的吧 金
Go after what you want, Kim.
不要等
Don't wait.
进来
Come on in.
警长
Sergeant.
什么事
Yeah?
我想...
I just wanted to--
我想重申一下我希望有一天
I just wanted to reiterate my desire and my commitment
能被分配到情报组的意愿
to one day be detailed up to Intelligence.
我知道我以前得到过机会
I know that it was offered once before,
但当时我觉得我还要在巡逻队继续学习
but I felt that I still had something to learn in patrol.
我也很高兴我留下了
And I'm glad that I stayed.
真的
Yeah.
但如果机会再次出现
But if the opportunity ever presented itself again,
我想让你知道
I--I just want you to know
让我加入你的团队将会是
that it would be the best decision that you ever made
你做出的最好的决定
to have me be a part of your unit.
就这样
That's all.
准备好
Be ready.
我会的
I will.
我准备好了
I am.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表