是的
Yes.
我当时在参加派对
I was there at the rave.
站在我身边的人
And this guy stood-- stood next to me.
穿着一件深色夹克
He was wearing a dark jacket
戴着一顶帽子
and a--and a hat.
他拿着一个纸袋
And he was holding a paper bag.
他走到旁边
He walked over to the side and he--
把纸袋扔到了地上
he dropped the paper bag on the floor.
踩了上去
And then stepped on it.
然后把纸袋踢到了沙发后面
Then he kicked it behind the couch.
他准备走的时候
He--he started to walk away
纸包就突然着火了
and then the bag burst into flames.
你还记得他的其它特征吗
Do you remember anything else about him?
他比我高一点点
He was a little bit taller than me.
他大概1米72
So, 5'8, maybe.
白人
And a white guy.
20岁左右
In his 20s.
他右手
He had a--
戴着一枚银骷髅戒指
a silver skull ring on his right hand.
他擦眉毛的时候我看到的
I--I noticed it when he wiped his eyebrow.
非常好
That's really good.
还有其它的吗
Is there anything else, or--
有 他的眼睛是蓝色的
Yeah, he--he had blue eyes.
蓝色 你确定吗
Blue? Are you sure?
他看我的时候 就好像
When he looked at me, it was like
他把我看穿了一样
he was looking right through me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好 我们要找的是一名男性 20-25岁
All right, we're looking for a male, white, 20-25,
穿一件棕色潮牌夹克
owns a brown Forerange cargo jacket.
右手带着银骷髅头戒指
He wears a silver skull ring on his right hand.
身高一米七多 蓝眼睛
He's about 5'8, and he has blue eyes.
我们会查一下市里所有符合这个描述的人
We'll run everyone in the city with that description.
所有车管所 市内 县内和州内雇员
All DMV, city, county, and state employees,
任何有公共记录的人
anyone with a public record.
放了凯德·戴维斯吗
Kick Kade Davis?
先以非法持枪罪起诉他
Charge him with the gun first.
我们又回到原点了
So we're nowhere.
祈祷活动一小时后开始 警长
You got that vigil in an hour, Sarge.
好 大家做好准备
All right, everybody get ready.
潮牌
我看到一个人 白人男性 黑色无檐便帽
I've got someone. Male, white, dark beanie,
正往我右侧移♥动♥
moving to my right.
-那个 -就是他
- That one, there. - Right there.
霍斯特德 正往你那边去
Halstead, coming to you, brother.
往北
Headed north.
看到目标 他正往西边小巷里去
I got eyes. He's going westbound down the alley.
你可以停下了
Yeah, you can stop right there.
把他关起来
Put him in the cage.
迪伦·奥兹 22岁
Dylan Oates, 22.
在西18街有栋公♥寓♥
He's got an apartment on West 18th.
找重罪审查办签发搜查令
Call Felony Review, get a warrant.
芝加哥警署
Chicago PD!
安全
It's clear.
安全
Clear.
杰 这里
Jay. In here.
金属楔子
Metal wedges.
我有个同事...
I work with a detective--
他是个...
I mean, he's a--
他是我一个很好的朋友
He's a really good friend of mine.
你在那场大火中害死了他女儿
You killed his daughter in that fire.
我从她出生就认识她 她...
I mean, I knew her her whole life. She was...
就是那种会让这个世界更美好的人
Just one of those people, made the world a better place.
她真的...
I mean, she just--
她真的发光
She had a glow.
芝加哥消防局的一个队长
A chief at CFD,
他告诉我纵火犯喜欢
he told me arsonists like to return
回到犯罪现场
to the scene of the crime,
但我有强烈的直觉 你肯定会回去
but I had a real strong hunch you would anyway.
因为我知道这一犯罪是私人恩怨
Because I know this crime was personal.
你想伤害一个伤害过你的人
You wanted to hurt someone 'cause someone hurt you.
我有没有说错
Tell me if I'm wrong.
我有没有说错
Tell me if I'm wrong!
是谁
So who was it?
是谁惹毛你了
Who pissed you off, huh?
谁伤了你的小心心
Who broke your little heart?
我有权保持沉默
I have the right to remain silent.
我知道我的权利 我不想跟你说话
I understand that right and I do not wish to speak with you.
你要告诉我你为什么纵火
You're gonna tell me why you lit that fire.
相信我
Believe me.
否则你会感受到
Or you're gonna feel pain
难以想象的痛苦
like you never imagined was possible.
-我有权保持... -没错
- I have the right to remain-- - Which you have!
-埃尔 别这样 埃尔 -放开
- Al, Al, Al! Al, come on, Al. - Get off me.
-你放开我 -埃尔
- Come on, let me-- - Al!
-放开 放开我 -别这样
- Get off me! Get off me! - Come on, man!
-放开我 -埃尔 埃尔
- Get off me, man. - Al, Al, come on.
-放开我 -没事 放心
- Get off me! - Hey, it's okay, we're good.
门锁了 没事的
Door's locked, we're good.
-汉克 你出去走走 把钥匙给我 -埃尔
- Hank, take a walk, man. Give me the keys. - Al.
-把钥匙给我 -埃尔 听我说
- Give me the keys! - Al, listen to me.
我要把他交给州检察官
I'm gonna turn him over to the state's attorney--
-不行 -必须交过去
- No, we're not! - Yes, we are!
-不行 -我也不想这样
- No, we're not. - Look, it's killing me.
但只能这样 埃尔
But it's the only way, Al.
贾斯汀被杀时 你怎么做的
Hey, when Justin was killed, what did you do?
你会让谁阻止你吗
Would you have let anybody stop you if they tried?
有39个家庭在等待正义伸张 不是一个
We got 39 families looking for justice, not just one.
你不觉得他们听说这个禽兽
Oh, so you don't think that they'd be happy to hear
被人从河里挖出来 会很高兴吗
that this animal was dredged out of the river?
我不知道
I don't know that!
我不知道 你也不知道
I don't know that, and neither do you.
所以我们必须把他交出去
And that's why it's gotta go down this way.
-把钥匙给我 -不行 埃尔
- Give me the keys. - I can't do that, Al,
-对不起 -我警告你
- I'm sorry. - I'm warning you, man.
那你就得先经过我 才能把他弄出来
Well, then you're gonna have to go through me to get him out.
来吧
Go ahead.
埃尔
Al.
我听说你们抓到疑犯了 我来看看
Heard you had a suspect. Wanted to check in.
-在那里 -他认罪了
- There he is. - He confessed.
-跟谁认的 -我
- Okay. To who? - Me.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表