艾琳
Erin.
吉米
Jimmy.
你想...
Do you want to, uh...
好啊
Oh, yeah.
邦妮一直说你在监狱你
Bunny always said you were locked up.
是的
Yeah.
我离开了十年
I've been out ten years.
我结婚了 所以你才一直没我的消息
I was married. That's why you didn't hear from me.
我们有两个儿子
We had two boys of our own.
拥有一个新家庭的已婚犯人
Married convict with a whole nother family.
真有意思
There's a catch.
这段关系中没有赢家
Nobody involved exactly had their stuff together.
但你很好
But you turned out okay.
所以你现在没事了
So, you're off the hook?
你应该就是我的秘密崇拜者吧
I'm guessing you were my secret admirer.
那些接通就挂断的电♥话♥
All the hang-up calls?
几个月前从莱文沃思外寄花给我
Flowers a couple months ago sent from outside of Leavenworth?
是的 我当时去看一位没撑下来的朋友
Yeah. Went to visit a friend who didn't make it out,
我也可能有十二种不同的方式落得他的下场
which could've been me about 12 different ways.
我会在城里待几天
I'll be in town a few days.
我以前没在你身边
I wasn't there for you then,
但我现在想在你身边
but I'd like to be now,
如果你允许的话
if you'll let me.
很高兴和你见面
I'm glad we met.
好好享受芝加哥
You enjoy Chicago.
死者为年轻黑人女性
Female victim. Young, black...
长相姣好 不过不重要
pretty--not that it matters.
一切都很重要
Everything matters.
这所学校处于安全通道区
This school falls in a safe passage zone.
已经派遣了两支战术小队
Two tac teams assigned.
他们马上就到
They're rolling in any minute.
全指望我们破案
All eyes are on us.
这个街区应该是很安全的
This block is supposed to be safe.
明白
Copy.
这案子难办 格蕾丝·约翰逊 22岁
Rough one. Grace Johnson, 22 years old.
系统中没有她的记录 没有前科 什么都没有
She's not in the system. No priors. Nothing.
她的包就在边上
Found her bag nearby.
肯定不是抢劫杀人
She definitely wasn't robbed,
但是这里几乎没什么血迹
but there's barely any blood here,
所以她可能是在别处被杀
so she was probably killed someplace else
抛尸于此
and then dumped.
她反抗了 这些是防御性伤口
Well, she fought back. Defensive wounds.
她的指甲里有皮肤纤维
She's got skin under her fingernails.
三处小口径枪伤
Three small-caliber bullet wounds.
她的脖子上有伤痕 看来她曾经被掐住过
There's marks around her neck. Looks like she was strangled,
不过法医必须得解剖她后
but the ME's not gonna know cause of death
才能确认死因
till she gets her on the table.
肯尼 听着
Hey, Kenny, listen.
包好她的手 让鉴证科仔细比对 谢谢
Bag her hands. Have forensics run a deluxe, will you? Thanks.
又死一个 你们根本不在乎我们
Just another one! Y'all don't care about us!
那是谁
Who is that?
那是肯尼·雷克斯顿 他是鲁塞克的候补
It's Kenny Rixton. He's Ruzek's replacement.
-什么 -鲁塞克的候补
- What? - Ruzek's replacement.
我待会再和你们解释
Look, I'll fill you in later.
帮我个忙 控制一下那边的局面
Do me a favor--get that under control, will you?
都是做做样子 仅此而已
It's all for show! That's all it is! All of this!
干活去吧
Work the case.
他们根本不在乎我们 都是做做样子
They don't care about us. It's all for show!
看看这位 看看她
All right? Look at this one. Look at her.
她要来叫我闭嘴了
She about to come over here and tell me to shut up.
-女士 -我有权利在这里
- Ma'am? - I have the right to be here.
没错 你认识那个女孩吗
Yes, you do. Did you know the girl?
帮帮忙 你叫什么
I'm trying here. What's your name?
我叫"我是黑人我自豪"
My name is "I'm black and I'm proud."
你叫什么
What's your name?
我是金·伯吉斯警官
Okay, my name is Officer Kim Burgess,
这里是犯罪现场
and this is a crime scene,
如果你知道些什么 能帮助我们...
so if you know something and you can help us in some way--
帮助你们 他们在杀害我们的女儿
Help you? They are killing our daughters,
而你却要我们帮你
and you're asking me for my help?
-你才是警♥察♥ -女士 你冷静...
- You're the police! - Ma'am, I need you to calm--
不 应该由你来帮助我们
No--you're supposed to be helping us!
不 别碰我
No! Don't touch me!
这个白人小婊♥子♥根本不在乎我
This snowflake white bitch don't care about you!
警官 住手 放下电击枪
Officer, stand down! Hey! Holster your Tazer!
-你准备干什么 -女士
- What you gonna do? - Ma'am!
-你打算朝我开枪吗 -女士 你冷静点
- You gonna shoot me? - Ma'am, you need to calm down.
你听到了吗 放下电击枪
Do you hear me? Holster your Tazer!
你离开这里
And you, walk away.
我要你离开这里
I need you to walk away.
带你朋友离开这里
Take your friend and walk her away,
不然就等着进警局吧
or you are sleeping in lock-up.
别碰我
Don't touch me.
过来
Come here.
你认识她吗 她和死者有什么亲属关系吗
Do you know her? Is she related to the victim in some way?
怎么回事
What was that?
狄安娜·路易斯
Deanna Lewis.
她的侄女几个月前被杀了
Her niece was killed a few months ago.
他们在杀害我们的女儿
They're killing our daughters!
你们打算怎么办
What are you gonna do about it?
替鲁塞克的
Ruzek's replacement?
我们只知道这么多
That's all we heard.
你和你♥爸♥爸怎么样了
Hey, um, how'd it go with your dad?
还行
Um, fine.
我不知道
I-I don't know.
我不知道我想不想接纳他
I don't even know if I want this in my life.
你想让我查查他吗
Do you want me to dig in?
查查他的经济状况
Go through his financials,
看看他突然出现是不是有原因的
see if he's got a reason to be coming out of the woodwork?
不用
No.
这位是肯尼·雷克斯顿
Okay, this is Kenny Rixton.
他是从黑帮调查组指派过来的
He's assigned over from the gang unit.
我曾经在那和他共事过
He and I used to work together over there.
亚当去哪了
Where's Adam?
鲁塞克自愿被派往参加一个
Ruzek's been detailed to an undercover assignment
卧底任务
at his request.
我不知道是什么案子 我不知道多久
I don't know what the case is. I don't know for how long.
凯文 你和肯尼搭档
Kevin, you and Kenny are gonna partner up.
给他快速过一遍这个案子
He's up to speed on the case.
-欢迎加入 -欢迎
- Hey, welcome aboard. - Welcome.
很期待与你们共事
Looking forward to working with you all.
开始吧
Hit it.
好吧 格蕾丝·约翰逊 22岁
Okay, so, Grace Johnson, 22 years old.
昨晚一则匿名报♥警♥电♥话♥称发现了她的尸体
She was found dead last night based on an anonymous 911 call.
报♥警♥者不想暴露身份
The caller did not want to be ID'd.
电♥话♥号♥码查不出 现在
His phone was a dead end, and as of right now,
我们还没有发现任何目击证人
we haven't been able to turn up any witnesses.
昨晚外面温度都到零下了
It was 28 degrees out last night.
很难确定死亡时间
Hard to determine time of death.
我们正试图追踪一辆
We're trying to locate a vehicle
有可能把她载到案发现场的车辆
that would've dropped her off where she was found.
法医说她的阴♥道♥有撕裂的迹象
Well, the ME noted vaginal tearing,
身上也发现勒痕 以及三处枪伤
signs of asphyxiation, and three gunshot wounds.
没有动脉流血的迹象
And no arterial bleeding,
这说明她是被奸尸的
meaning she was raped postmortem.
她是谁
Who was she?
她叫格蕾丝 在南环路一个医生办公室
Yeah, uh, Grace was a hard worker,
做接待员 她人非常勤奋
receptionist at a doctor's office in the South Loop,
独自抚养两个妹妹
raising two younger sisters.
母亲失踪
Mom's MIA.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表