真正的警♥察♥ 他们不会吹嘘
Real police--they don't boast
或者期望自己胸前会戴上奖章
or expect any medals pinned to their chest.
-是你先问我的 -是
- You asked. - Yeah.
考虑到鲁塞克和罗曼
Well, you know, between Ruzek and Roman,
你一直都是跟男搭档合作
you've been a badge bunny,
所以我不知道你够不够格待在情报组
so I don't know if you're tough enough for Intelligence.
那你就等着被打脸吧 老埃
Well, then get ready to eat some crow, Al.
你还好吗
How are you?
你来了我好多了
Better now that you're here.
毕竟我也开车走了两个街区...
The fact that I was in that car for even two blocks--
我得好好反省
I got to get my act together.
只要我能帮上忙
Well, however I can help.
抓住罪魁祸首
Catch the guys that did this?
抓到了 他们正在来这里的路上
Yeah. They're shipping down here right now to take your place.
那个女孩多大
How old was the girl...
去世的那个
who died?
十岁
She was ten.
谢谢你相信我
Thank you for believing in me.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表