我不是那种警♥察♥
I'm not that kind of cop.
很好
Good.
那我白上来一趟了
Then I came up here for nothing.
汉克
Hey, Hank!
还好逮到你了
I'm glad I caught you.
局长
Chief.
我不能透露琳德赛听证会的细节
Can't divulge the details of Lindsay's hearing,
但她让我们很难做
but she put us all in a bind.
至少我得给个交代
Bottom line is I need a scalp.
那为什么要演这么大一出戏
So, why the dog and pony show?
你要是想踢走她 随意
You gonna boot her, go ahead and do it.
这是总部的意思
This came from headquarters:
让琳德赛走 或者让我解散情报组
Lindsay goes or I shut Intelligence down.
-你在征求我的许可吗 -我让你想想
- You're asking my permission? - I'm asking you to think.
什么更重要 琳德赛的未来还是你的小组
What's more important: Lindsay's future or your unit?
由你决定
It's your call.
好了 让开 里基 够了
All right, back off, Ricky. That's enough.
泰德 卡迈恩 你们以为我想来吗
Ted, Carmine, you think I want to be here?
行了 别骗我了
Come on. Don't lie to me.
我不会骗你 我们真的
I wouldn't. We had nothing to do
跟强尼的事没有关系
with what happened to Johnny.
他是我们的成员 但那不是我们做的
He was part of our crew, but it wasn't us.
抢劫呢
And the robbery?
那车止痛药
The load of painkillers?
我找到他的枪了 那让他跟那起抢劫联♥系♥起来了
Look, I got his gun. It puts him at the robbery of that truck.
你们同意的吗
Did you give the okay?
马特利来找我们告诉我们他要做的事
Martelli came to us, let us know what was going down,
我们没有说不行
and we...didn't stand in his way.
可是不知道为何出错了
And then somehow the plan went bad.
首先那些笨蛋带了枪
Well, first, these morons brought guns.
我们绝对没有同意他们
And absolutely not did we give the go-ahead
把那些东西卖♥♥给我们街区的人
to sell this crap in the neighborhood.
他们根本不知道自己在卖♥♥什么
They didn't even know what they were selling.
我知道 你孙子现在在医院里
I understand that your grandson's in the hospital.
医学昏迷 他刚满16岁
Medically induced coma. Just turned 16.
你们拷打的人是谁
And the guy you were tuning up? Who's that?
马特利的同伙吗
Martelli's partner?
他吗 对 文森特·波拉克
Him? Yeah. Vincent Pollack.
北边的人♥渣♥ 你来了是他走运
Northside punk. Lucky you walked in.
不 是你们走运 我要带他回警署
No. You are, 'cause I got to bring him back to the district.
我会尽全力不把你们牵扯进来
Now, I'll do everything I can to keep your names out of this,
但很多人在盯着这个案子
but a lot of people are watching this case.
你最好不止尽力那么简单
You better do more than try.
贾斯汀的事你还欠我们的
What you owe us for Justin-you still got to pay.
-感觉我们像在逃命 -汉克说
- Feels like we're on the run. - Yeah, well, Hank said
不能走远 但我的公♥寓♥是犯罪现场
to stay close, but my apartment's a crime scene.
他们连我的内♥裤♥都检查了
They went through my panties.
之前你去哪里了
Where were you before?
我现在停职了
I'm on administrative leave.
我查一个棘手的案子时在查一个人
I was working a rough case, and I went after a guy.
我严重伤害了他
I hurt him. Bad.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我不知道
I don't know.
你和强尼·马特利之间是怎么回事
What happened between you and Johnny Martelli?
我不是警♥察♥ 有可能再也做不成警♥察♥了
I'm not a cop. I may never be one again.
那你来做什么
Then why are you here?
因为情报组肯定会查出
Because Intelligence will find out
你是怎么搞到发现你男朋友的尸体的
how you wound up standing over your boyfriend.
所以我们最好先下手为强
So, now it's time to get ahead of this.
好吧 如果我告诉你
Okay, what if I were to tell you
这件事其实很复杂呢
that this is bigger than you think?
告诉我 我会想办法帮你
Tell me how, and I will try to help.
你不是警♥察♥
You're not a cop?
但你说话跟警♥察♥一样
But you talk like a cop.
你还像警♥察♥一样审问我
And you're interrogating me like a cop.
你就告诉我一次真♥相♥吧 你欠我的
I want to know the truth for once, okay? I deserve that.
行了 还是因为你父亲 是吗
Oh, okay. This is about your father, isn't it?
你以为我不想找他吗
You think I didn't want to find him?
我不知道你想要什么 妈
I don't know what you want, Mom.
我从来都不知道
I never have.
算了
You know what?
我还是等真警♥察♥来找我吧
I'll take my chances with the actual police.
-我要医生 -会给你找的 文森特
- I want a doctor. - You'll get one, Vince,
只要你告诉我们强尼·马特利
the second you tell us how Johnny Martelli
为什么被杀
wound up getting killed.
医生
Doctor!
18人吸毒过量 两个孩子认出
Eighteen overdoses. Two kids ID'd you
是你卖♥♥给他们那些药
as the guy who sold them these pills.
手♥机♥信♥号♥♥定位显示你出现在了卡车抢劫现场
Cell tower history puts you at the scene of the truck robbery.
你玩完了 坦白吧
You're cooked, buddy. Come on.
虽然这个我跑不了 但你无法把我
You got all that on me, but you can't place me
和马特利的谋杀扯上关系
anywhere near Martelli's murder.
好吧 那马特利为什么被杀
All right, so, then, how did Martelli get killed?
他活了半辈子 没一个人喜欢他
Fifty years on Earth as a guy no one likes didn't help.
而且他也贩毒 不过这你们知道
Plus he was dealing, too. But you know that.
这个以后再说 邦妮·弗莱彻
Yeah, we'll come back to that. Bunny Fletcher--
她跟这件事什么关系
where does she fit in?
我们找不到她
We can't find her.
-邦妮 -文森特 下面两件事你任选一
- Bunny? - Vince, one of two things is gonna happen:
不要再装傻了
you're either gonna stop acting stupid,
或者你要流更多血
or you're gonna lose a lot more blood.
邦妮·弗莱彻 我们就是
Bunny Fletcher-it's her place
在她的公♥寓♥里发现你朋友失血致死
where we found your friend bleeding out.
快说吧
Come on, buddy.
第一 我不知道谁杀了马特利
A, I got no idea who killed Martelli.
可能是卡迈恩去找他 马特利回嘴了
Maybe Carmine went to see him, and Martelli talked back.
至于邦妮 那些药在她手里
As for Bunny, she was sitting on the pills.
慢着 你是说整件事都是她干的吗
Wait, wait, are you saying this is all her?
什么 不 是强尼在贩毒
What? No. Johnny was dealing.
我不知道他卖♥♥了多少 但很多
I don't know how much he sold, but a lot.
邦妮趁机谋利
Bunny's a bottom-feeder.
强尼把没卖♥♥掉的药藏在她的酒吧里
Johnny stashed what he didn't sell at her bar.
最后她能拿到五千块好处
She was due to get her end. Five grand.
现在我可以看医生了吗
Am I good to see a doctor now, or what?
芝加哥警署
Chicago PD!
邦妮
Bunny!
我还以为我们追踪了她的手♥机♥ 所以她在这里
I thought we tracked her phone. I thought she was here.
波拉克说货在这里
Pollack said the stuff was here.
-她跑了吗 -对 她把手♥机♥丢了
- You think she ran? - Yeah. She ditched her phone
然后拿着药跑了
and she took the drugs.
有可能 不过我们先找找这里有没有
Maybe. In the meantime, let's toss this place.
你见邦妮了吗
You go see Bunny?
没事 我知道你控制不住自己
It's okay. You couldn't help yourself.
她怎么说都是我妈
She's still my mother.
但你仍然是警♥察♥
Yeah, and you're still the police.
她在哪里
Where is she?
-她把那批药转移了吗 -什么药
- Did she move those drugs? - What drugs?
你自己选 艾琳
Fork in the road here, Erin.
你要么跟我 要么跟邦妮
Either you're with me or you're with Bunny.
汉克 她说
Hank, she said,
"事情其实很复杂"
"There's something bigger going on here."
她不肯说是什么 就这样
She wouldn't say what. That is all.
她男朋友偷了四万片止痛药
Her boyfriend stole 40,000 painkillers.
现在药不见了 我觉得是在邦妮手里
They're missing, and I think she's got them.
-行 -不 你必须留在这里
- Okay. - No. You have got to stay here.
你不能让我放手不管
You can't keep me out of this.
艾琳 相信我 我这是为你好
Erin, believe me when I tell you I am doing this for you.
现在我们得放聪明点
We've got to be smart now.
明白吗
You understand?
好 来写写跟邦妮相关的人
All right, come on. Bunny's associates.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表