他说他不用听到
He says he doesn't have to hear it.
他知道我肯定弹得很好
He knows I must be good.
你要穿什么 我们得走了
What are you wearing? We need to go.
我知道 你不要讨厌我 好吗
Yeah, I know. Don't hate me, okay?
我想着今天很漫长
I was thinking today was so long
我还是不出去了 就在家跟佐伊玩吧
that maybe i'd just--I'd stay in and hang with Zoe.
我也应该留在家里的 对吗
I should stay in too, shouldn't I?
不 你应该去参加生日派对
No, you should go to the birthday.
如果你需要一天 一晚 或一个周末
If you need a day, a night, or a weekend,
那你应该拥有
you should have it.
等你早上回来时一切都还会在
All this is gonna be here in the morning.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
-好好玩 -拜拜
- Have fun. - Bye.
-这是命令 -谢了
- That's an order. - Thank you.
我还以为今晚我会一个人在家
I thought I was staying home alone tonight.
不会的 抱歉了
Not a chance, sorry.
我要换上睡衣
I'm gonna change into my pajamas,
然后我们点一个超大披萨
and then we're gonna order an obscene amount of pizza,
然后我们一起聊聊你父母要离婚
and then we're gonna talk about how much it sucks
这件事多么烦人
that your parents are getting divorced.
还有不管我们这些愚蠢的大人做什么
And that whatever we stupid adults do,
或者不管现在看起来情况多糟糕
or however bad it seems right now,
你都不会有问题
you're gonna be just fine.
好吗 好
Okay? Good.
我们叫披萨吧
Let's get pizza.
-你是汉克·博伊特 -是
- You Hank Voight? - Yeah, I am.
你知道万一出事你就完蛋了吧
You realize it's your ass if this goes south?
我知道
I get it.
伙计 出来
Hey, man, come on out.
慢点
There you go.
是你让我有机会出来的
You the guy that swung me the day pass?
没错
That's right.
为什么
Why?
一点光明
Little bit of light.
去吧 谢谢
Come on. Thank you.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表