Unless you tell me what happened to that girl.
那女孩到底发生了什么
What happened to that girl?
发生了什么
What happened?
看看他是不是愿意说
See if he wants to talk.
站这儿
Stand right here.
杰克在哪
Where's Jake?
过来
Come on.
警探 我说得很明白了
Detective, I was very specific.
你到底想不想知道那女孩到底发生了什么
Do you want to know what happened to that girl or not?
因为我能让麦考伊张口说话
'Cause I could get McCoy to talk.
那么你不打算给他提供信息
So you're not gonna feed him information?
也不帮他逃脱指控了吗
Help him get out of this charge, too?
是的
No, I'm not.
我要去吃一个三明治
I'm gonna go get a sandwich.
也许还要喝一杯冰红茶
Maybe an iced tea, as well.
也许会花差不多45分钟
Probably take me about 45 minutes.
当我回来时
When I return,
就要没收你的警徽了
it'll be for your badge.
还要停职
And a to-from.
我建议你停职十天
And I'm recommending a ten-day suspension
并强制参加行为干预改造学习
and mandatory enrollment in the Behavior Intervention System.
欢迎来到改良后的芝加哥警署 埃尔
Welcome to the new and improved Chicago Police Department, Al.
老埃
Hey, Al.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
你去哪里了
Where you been?
听着
Listen.
你记得我怎么帮你抹掉醉驾的吗
You remember how I made that DUI go away?
记得
Yeah.
这件事我也能帮你
I can help you with this, too.
但我要知道到底发生了什么
But I'm gonna need to know what happened.
此事你知我知
It's just you and me.
但我跟你说 现在没时间
But when I tell you that there's no more time
瞎胡闹了
for dicking around...
你要相信我
Just got to believe me.
那是意外
It was an accident.
我让玛雅在我那里改过自新
I let Maya stay at my place to get back on her feet.
我也确实去狩猎了
And I did go away on that hunting trip,
但我提前一天回来了 我发现她...
but I came back a day early, and I found her...
我的手表都在她那里
she had all my watches.
我所有的钱
All my money.
她一直在偷我的东西
She'd been stealing from me.
我为她做了那么多 换做你你会作何感受
After all I'd done for her, I mean, how--how would you feel?
背叛
Betrayed.
是
Yeah.
然后我推了她
Then I-I pushed her.
她背朝下倒下 撞到头了
And she fell backwards and hit her head.
然后...
And the...
开始流血
Blood started coming out.
我...
I...
我只是想帮助她
All I ever wanted to do was help her.
我知道
Yeah.
你为什么不叫救护车
Why didn't you call an ambulance?
因为她已经死了
Because she was dead.
我知道事情看起来是什么样子 所以我...
And I knew how that would look, so I...
我逃了
I bolted.
我去了马利家
I went to Marley's.
我还给弗雷迪打了电♥话♥
And I called Freddy.
他说他会回去让现场看起来像一场盗窃
He said he'd go back and make it look like a robbery.
那是意外 老埃
It was an accident, Al.
那是意外
It was an accident.
没事了
It's all right.
所以
So...
有什么计划
What's the plan?
我们怎么办 我该怎么说
What do we do? What should I say?
根据杰克·麦考伊的供述
Based on Jake McCoy's confession,
我们会起诉他故意杀人
we're gonna file a complaint for voluntary manslaughter.
他明天就会上庭
He'll be in bond court tomorrow.
真够朋友
Some friend.
我曾有机会让他进监狱
You know, I had a chance to take him off the street.
我本可以让他因为醉驾进监狱
You know, I could've let him take the ride on that DUI.
可能现在他会在戒酒 或者
Maybe he'd be in a program now, or...
在监狱里
or locked up.
她就会还活着
She'd still be alive.
那个电♥话♥号♥码是固定电♥话♥
Okay, so the phone number is a hard line
是伊斯顿的一家餐厅的
that's connected to a local diner in Easton,
餐厅就在莱文沃思外
which is right outside of Leavenworth.
在感化院外
Outside the penitentiary.
是 我问过当地警长了
Yep, I spoke to the local sheriff
他说这很像他们那里的一个恶作剧
and he says it sounds a lot like this whack job they have in town
有个人一直做这种事
who does stuff like this all the time.
他是个偷♥窥♥狂 他们已经把他抓起来了
He's a peeping Tom type; they picked him up.
他现在在郡监狱里 所以没事了
He's locked up. He's in county, so we're good.
真奇怪
It's weird.
我妈妈告诉过我 我爸爸在莱文沃思
You know, my mom told me once my father did a stretch
服过刑
in Leavenworth.
你来干什么
What're you doing here?
我要留在这里等你明天出狱
I'm staying here until you get out tomorrow.
为什么
Why?
薇琪 我知道你的事
Vicky, I know what happened.
那种事可能发生在我们任何人身上 所以
And it could've happened to any one of us, so...
我不会丢下你一个人
I'm not gonna leave you alone.
我是那种谁都不想惹的警♥察♥
I was the cop you never wanted to mess with.
让我盯上你 那就是狗盯上了骨头
I got my teeth in you, I was a dog on a bone.
我绝不会放手
I never let go.
所以那个人想开车逃跑时
So when that guy drove off and tried to get away,
我本打算追他到天涯海角
I was gonna chase him to the ends of the earth.
我过去不这道坎
I can't get past it.
有我在
I'm here.
你想改变什么
So what would you change?
如果你可以的话
If you could?
就改变一件事
Just one thing.
能有什么区别
What difference would it make?
肯定有区别
Got to be something.
你想改变的事 或者
Something you'd change or...
可能是你现在想拥有的东西
maybe just something you could have right now.
好吧 如果我有根魔杖之类的
Okay, so if I had a magic wand or something.
好
Yeah.
好吧
Okay, um...
我希望...
I wish...
我...
I...
我希望我...
I-I wish I...
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表