所以她从小就不跟她家人一起住
so she hasn't lived with the family since she was a kid.
他们是有钱人
Well, they're a family of means;
也许他们就这样养孩子
maybe that's how they parent.
对 但他们对她哥哥不是这样
Yeah, but it's not how they parented her brother.
他在离家三条街的学校上学
He went to school three blocks from the house,
而且她十九岁才开始戒瘾治疗
and her therapy/rehab didn't start till she was 19.
他们很久之前就对她很冷漠
They iced her out way before that.
好的 是法医办公室
Okay. That's the ME's office.
他们让我们现在过去
They need us down there right now.
好的
Yeah.
我们解剖他时发现的
Found it when we cut him open.
幸好还没进他的胃里
Luckily hadn't gotten too far into his stomach.
人死之后胃还会消化
When you die, your stomach's still digesting.
其实肠道细菌会开始吃人
Gut bacteria actually starts to eat you,
但还没有到那个地步
but it hadn't gotten that far.
不好意思 你发现了什么
I'm sorry, you found what?
被害者刚咽下它就中枪了
Your boy swallowed it right before he was shot.
好的 所以杀他的人是在找这个
All right, now whoever killed him was looking for this.
这就是我们的第二份文件
This is our second file.
这个不是视频文件 是音频
Well, it's not a video file. It's audio.
46秒 视频也是这么长
It's 46 seconds. That's the exact same length.
你到底想要我怎么样
What the hell do you want from me?
我想要什么 想让你道歉
What do I want? For you to apologize.
想让你承认是你做...
For you to even admit that you did something--
-那是很久以前的事了 -对我来说不是
- That was long time ago. - Not to me.
-莎拉 -对我来说并不是
- Sarah-- - Not to me, it wasn't!
-我... -你做的事...
- I was-- - What you did--
-我当时病了 -不行 你不能这么说
- I was sick! - No, you don't get to say that.
-冷静 这里是公共场所 -我不在乎
- Calm down, you're in a public place. - I don't care.
我不需要冷静 你都不肯承认
I don't have to calm down. You won't even admit--
我已经承认我病了
I admitted to you that I was sick!
-不是病了 -住口
- That's not sick! - Stop it.
你强♥奸♥了我
You raped me.
我才九岁
I was nine.
你是我爸爸 你本该保护我
You're my dad. You're supposed to protect me.
冷静 对不起 好吗 对不起我道歉
Calm down, I'm sorry, okay? I'm sorry, I apologize.
你想要我怎么样
What do you want from me?
-我病了 -不行 你不能这么说
- I was sick! - No, you don't get to say that.
-冷静 这里是公共场所 -我不在乎
- Calm down, you're in a public place. - I don't care.
我不需要冷静 你都不肯承认...
I don't have to calm down. You won't even admit--
我已经承认我病了
I admitted to you that I was sick!
不是病了
That's not sick!
关掉
Turn it off.
-住口 -你强♥奸♥了我
- Stop it. - You raped me.
莎拉
Sarah...
我理解你为什么不想告诉我们
I understand why you didn't wanna tell us
视频的内容
what was on this video,
我很抱歉
and I'm so sorry...
但你得理解 在我看来
But you've gotta understand that, from where I'm sitting,
这个足够波比勒索你父亲了
this is enough for Bobby to blackmail your father.
如果他这么做了 我不知道
If that's what he was doing, I didn't know.
如果你不知道他在拍你 好吧
If you didn't know he was filming you, okay, fine.
但我一给你看这段录像
But the minute that I showed you this video,
你就知道这是什么
you knew what it was,
那你肯定知道波比用它
and you had to know that Bobby was using it
来勒索你♥爸♥爸
to blackmail your dad.
所以我们一走你就打电♥话♥给你♥爸♥爸
That's why you called your dad as soon as we left.
波比不应该拍下来的
Bobby shouldn't have filmed it.
如果我知道他会拍下来 我就...
If I'd known he was gonna film it, I would've...
你就干什么
You would've what?
莎拉 这段视频
Sarah, this video...
会毁了你们的家族企业
This ruins your family business.
这东西价值几百万美元
This is worth millions of dollars.
这个就是动机
This is motive.
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything.
我可以再问讯她试试
I mean, I can take another run at her,
但我不知道我们能不能打破
but I don't know that we're gonna crack through
他对她制♥造♥的忠诚或是恐惧
whatever loyalty or fear he built in her without more.
那我们就不通过她
Then we move without her.
波比跟莎拉有性关系
Bobby's sleeping with Sarah,
他发现了她的真实身份和经历
he finds out who she really is and what happened.
就说服她去跟她父亲对质
He convinces her to confront her father,
在她不知道的情况下拍下视频
films the whole thing without her knowledge,
然后他就去勒索凯尔文
and then he goes to shake Calvin down.
他要价太高 然后凯尔文就解决了他
He reaches too high, and Calvin takes care of him.
我们在凯尔文的财务记录里还没有找到证据
We don't have evidence for that in Calvin's financials, not yet.
我们一直在找
I mean, we're trying,
但这家公♥司♥有300多个账户
but the company's got over 300 accounts.
我们有这人承认自己
We got the guy on tape admitting
强♥奸♥了他女儿的视频
that he raped his daughter.
好吧 带他来
All right, bring him in,
但你们都明白这情况 我们不能十拿九稳
but you all understand what this'll be. We can't have 99.9.
我们必须百分百确定
I mean, we need 100%.
好的
Yeah.
杰
Jay.
后院起火吗
Trouble at home?
没有 我们只是有些事要处理
No, we're just working some stuff out.
这种话我以前听过了 我都听腻了
I heard all that before. I'm done with that now.
我要你们两个 要么赶紧处理好 专心工作
I want both you, so clear it up, get back to doing your job,
要么你们就走人 明白吗
or you're gone. You understand?
明白
Yeah.
我的客户不会回答任何
My client will not answer any questions
与一则视频的
regarding any allegations
指控或供认有关的任何问题
or any appearance of a confession on a video tape.
但是为表清白
As a show of faith, however,
他愿意讲讲他和波比·特伦特之间的关系
he is willing to speak on his relationship with Bobby Trent,
但是说好了
but, be aware,
你们有任何其他倾向我都会打断你们的
I will shut you down the moment you make any attempts--
好的 可以说了吗
Yeah, are we about done here?
好的 说吧
Yeah, go ahead.
所以现在我们一切建立在清白基础之上
So we're operating on faith here, Cal?
说吧
Go ahead.
你想告诉我什么
Tell me what you want me to know.
波比两个月前给寄了一段视频 附了一张字条
Bobby sent me the tape two months ago with a note
上面写着如果我不给他钱 他就公布音频
saying the audio would be released if I didn't pay.
我给了 他不满足
I paid. He wanted more.
我又给了
I paid again.
我知道你的出身
See, I know where you grew up.
我是西塞罗市长大的
I came out of Cicero.
你知道我们以前怎么叫你们那边的人吗
Know what we used to call you guys?
垃圾狗
Junkyard dogs.
我们会问"你们好吗"
Yeah, we'd ask "How are you?"
你们会说"跟你们有她妈什么关系"
You'd say, "Why the hell you wanna know?"
我猜像你这样的人
See, I'm guessing for a guy like you,
就算这些年你一直受制于人
even after all these years being under someone's thumb,
事情没那么简单
it just felt wrong.
我会一直付钱的
I would've kept paying.
是的 如果录像被公布了...
Yeah, if the footage was released...
现在你们家族每年能赚6个亿左右对吗
Now your family business earns, what, 600 mil a year?
而执行总裁马上要因
And its CEO is being accused of raping
-强♥奸♥他九岁的女儿被捕 -好了到此为止
- his nine-year-old daughter. - All right, that's it.
我的客户不会坐在这里听你们说这些的
My client is not gonna sit here and listen to any more of this.
到此为止 听到了吗
That's enough. Do you hear me?
-够了 -不
- Enough. - No.
付了两次钱之后波比再也没联♥系♥过我
I never heard from Bobby after the second payment.
我愿意提供我们的所有通讯记录
I'm happy to share all our correspondence with you.
周四晚上我和妻子在一起
Thursday night, I was with my wife,
还有我的朋友迈尔斯
and my friend Miles, a junkyard dog,
你可以去确认
will confirm that.
好的
All right.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表