- You so owe me. - I know.
就糊涂了一次 人生就毁了
It's crazy how one bad decision can
太疯狂了 是吧
ruin your whole life, huh?
可不是
True that.
-话说 亚当他... -怎么了
- So, um, Adam... - Yeah?
我搬上来他有什么反应
What did he say about me moving upstairs?
貌似还挺高兴的
Um, seemed pretty delighted, actually.
我知道你们男的要相互帮衬什么的
I know that you got your bro code and all,
但是咱俩的关系也不浅
but you and me-we go way back.
好吧 说他高兴也不太对
Okay, maybe "delighted" is the wrong word.
说实话他好像有点不知所措
Um, honestly, he seemed a little freaked out
不知该怎么应对余情未了的前未婚妻
that his ex-fiancee who he still has feelings for
搬上来和他共事
might be upstairs right beside him.
我就知道 我就知道
I knew it. I knew it.
来看看这个
Hey, check this out.
看到了吗
Yeah. You see that?
定位追踪器
GPS tracker.
有人在跟踪西弗莱德
Someone was following Severide.
能是谁装的呢
Who could've put it there?
我不知道
I have no idea.
你在51大队有什么对头吗
All right, you make any enemies at 51?
睡了别人的老婆 女友什么的
Sleep with someone's wife or girlfriend?
没有
No.
你这也是帮你自己 凯利
Come on. Help yourself out here, Kelly.
兴许有人偷了我的车 你想了吗
Maybe someone stole my car. You consider that?
那好 如果有人连车带钥匙一起偷了
Sure. But if someone stole your car with your keys in it,
那你是怎么开门回家的
how'd you get back into your apartment?
我在楼梯井的消防箱里
I keep a spare set in the fire extinguisher box
藏了副备用钥匙
in the stairwell.
这么说你记起来了
So, you remember that?
想起来一点了
Some of it's coming back.
那好 你记得开车回家了吗
Okay. Do you remember driving home?
记得一点 我开出去了一个街区
A little, yeah. I drove about a block
然后想起来
and I realized--
我想起来我不该开车 就靠边停了
I realized I shouldn't, and I pulled over.
好 然后呢
Okay, and then what?
不记得了
I don't know.
你开了一包羟二氢可待因酮怎么没说
Okay, why'd you leave out the oxy you popped?
我忘了
I forgot.
他们几天前给我的
They gave it to me a few days ago
用来治疗一次出勤受的肩伤
for a shoulder injury that I got on a call.
那你怎么不告诉我们呢
Why didn't you tell us about that?
我要律师
I want a lawyer.
凯利 我们必须要问 我们是想帮你
Kelly, I got to ask you this. We're trying to help.
-感觉不像 -如果你请了律师
- It doesn't feel like it. - If you lawyer up,
我们就帮不了你了
there's nothing we can do.
我不会再多说了 我要请律师
I'm done talking here. I want a lawyer.
进来
Yeah?
说句话
Real quick.
我传讯了追踪器的厂商
Okay, so, I subpoenaed the tracker company,
在订购单上找到了一个名字和地址
got a name and address listed on the purchase order,
-不过都是假的 -然后呢
- but it's all fake. - And then what?
然后他们把这件设备历史记录
And then they gave me historical information
也给了我 打眼一看
on the device, and at first,
就像是一堆随机数字
I mean, it just looked like a bunch of numbers,
然后我意识到这其实是经纬度
but then I realized it's longitude and latitude.
你做得很好 金
Okay, you're doing great, Kim,
直接说重点吧
but just give us the punch line.
追踪器是在晚上10点45分启动的
The tracker was turned on at 10:45 p.m.
在尽情畅饮
at Tap on Rush.
注意了 我们要抓的这伙偷车贼
Okay, we're probably looking at a robbery crew
专门瞄准了
that's targeting patrons
拉什街上威亚加拉三角区的老主顾
in the Viagra Triangle area of Rush Street.
车辆盗窃组的人说这伙贼
Right. Auto Theft Unit says thieves have been
在豪车上装追踪器 好伺机盗取
placing trackers on luxury cars so they can jack them later.
我们分成两队
All right, we're gonna split up into two teams,
布置好监控
set up surveillance.
干得漂亮
Nice work.
团队合作的结果
Team effort.
汉克 帮我个忙
Hank, do me a favor, man.
让伯吉斯跟别人搭档吧
Put Burgess with somebody else.
没别人了
Well, there is nobody else.
那就让她查查车牌写写搜查令什么的
Then let her run plates or write up warrants or something.
你又怎么了 老埃
Come on. What's the problem, Al?
她干这工作不会有好结果的
This job is gonna rip her heart out,
我可不想前排看戏
and I don't want a front row seat.
结果也许好也许不好
Either it will or it won't,
但她赢得了自己去发现的权利
but she's earned the right to find out.
谁看见那个泊车员了吗
Anybody got eyes on this valet?
正开着一辆黑色玛莎拉蒂停在了停车场外
Valet just pulled out of the parking lot in a black Maserati.
他下车了
He is climbing out.
他干什么呢 凯
What's he doing, Kev?
他拿了个追踪器
He's got a tracker.
泊车员刚刚在玛莎拉蒂上放了个追踪器
Valet just put a GPS tracker on the Maserati.
他上车了 朝你们过去了
He's getting in. He's coming your way.
五 四
In five, four,
三 二 一
three, two, one.
行动
Move in.
收到
10-4.
芝加哥警♥察♥
Chicago PD!
你还记得我吗
You remember me?
-你经常迷路吗 -那些不是我的
- You get lost a lot? - Those aren't mine.
大概两秒之后你就会被丢进那个垃圾箱
You're gonna end up in that trunk in about two seconds.
好的 好的
All right, all right, um...
我只负责放追踪器
listen, I only put on the trackers.
好 帮谁放
Okay. For who?
我不知道 一个叫迈克的人
I don't know. A guy named Mike.
叫迈克的人
Guy named Mike?
你就只知道这个吗
That's the best you can do?
我没问过他姓什么 好吗
I didn't ask a last name, okay?
他也没告诉我
He didn't tell me one.
他说五百块一个追踪器
He was offering 500 bucks a tracker.
他说他只要豪车
He said he only wanted primo cars.
玛莎拉蒂上的追踪器还是热乎的
Well, the tracker on that Maserati's still hot.
追踪这东西的人可能就在附近
Whoever's monitoring those things is probably close by.
好 此次盯梢临时转为诱捕
All right, this surveillance just turned into a decoy sting.
起来
Get up.
你要给迈克打电♥话♥说你这里有一辆豪车
You're gonna call Mike and tell him you got a primo.
我的错
My bad.
我不知道你跟西弗莱德约会时
I didn't know that you had feelings like that for Severide
对他有那种感觉
when you guys dated.
我没有
I didn't.
我的 我的亲生父亲
My, uh, my real dad...
出狱了 想见面
is out of prison and wants to meet.
邦妮把这事都丢给我
Bunny just sprung all this on me.
所以我可能看上去有点心事重重
That might be why I've seemed a little off.
你要去见他吗
You gonna meet him?
我不知道
I don't know.
好像每次我的生活刚开始有点正常
It's like every time my life starts to feel normal
就会出点幺蛾子
there's another pothole.
游戏时间 发现可疑车辆
Game time. We got a suspicious vehicle.
我们看到了
We see him.
伊利诺斯牌照
Illinois tags.
45VBS67
Four, five, Victor, Boy, Sam, six, seven.
我查一下
I'll run them.
我是金·伯吉斯警官
This is Officer Kim Burgess.
查一个伊利诺斯牌照
Run an Illinois plate.
45VBS67
Four, five, Victor, Boy, Sam, six, seven.
稍等
Just a second.
这辆车是失窃车辆
This vehicle comes back hot.
好 他们一上玛莎拉蒂
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表