给我们点时间确认一下
Well, give us some time to confirm it.
一有消息我会尽快通知你
I'll let you know as soon as we find out.
好 安东尼奥
Yeah. Hey, Antonio.
你...
You, uh...
你觉得待在情报部还行吗
you happy in Intelligence?
我准备变动调查员办公室成员
I'm making a change in the investigator's office.
不仅仅调查芝加哥的案件
It would be spearheading major investigations,
还会参与重案调查
not just Chicago-- statewide.
-你是...想请我... -是的
- Are you--you're offering me-- - Yeah.
薪水等同局长 但福利更多
Commander's pay, but more--
周末和节假日放假 每日正常上下班
weekends and holidays off, regular hours.
-可以经常回家陪老婆 -我离婚了
- See your wife more often. - I'm divorced.
那就你的孩子
Your kids, then.
受宠若惊 真的
I'm flattered. Seriously.
但我现在的部门是芝加哥最好的部门
But I'm in the best unit in Chicago.
如果我告诉你博伊特警长
What if told you Sergeant Voight
已经同意把你调过来了呢
already signed off on you coming over?
机会转瞬即逝 早点告诉我
Window's gonna close fast. Let me know.
准备好了吗
Ready?
准备好了吗
Ready?
恩
Yeah.
昨晚发生了什么 埃米尔
What happened last night, Amir?
我...
I...
丢掉了洗碗工的工作
lost my job as a dishwasher...
因为他们发现我...
Because they found out I--
我隐瞒了我的犯罪前科
I lied about having a criminal record.
我回家后 我接到了移♥民♥署的电♥话♥
When I got home, I got a call from INS,
说我很可能会被遣送回苏丹
saying that I was at risk of being deported back to Sudan.
所以我打给了塔里克
So I called Tariq,
我告诉他我的想法很疯狂
told him that I was thinking crazy thoughts.
你是想自杀
You were gonna kill yourself.
我承认 我当时的确是这么想的
I admit, yes, I was feeling that way.
塔里克在河边见我
Tariq came to meet me by the water.
他让我感觉好多了
He made me feel better,
告诉我可以和他和莉拉一起住
told me I could stay with him and Lila.
然后他就走了...
And then he left, and...
我坐公车回到了家里
I took the bus to my apartment.
你是准备用我们在你公♥寓♥沙发下
Were you gonna kill yourself with the gun
找到的枪自杀吗
that we found stashed in your couch?
-不 那不是我的枪 -那是谁的
- No, that is not my gun! - Then whose is it?
我不知道
I-I do not know!
你知道这对我们来说听起来有多疯狂吗
Do you understand how crazy that might seem to us?
我明白 但这就是真♥相♥
I-I do understand, but it is the truth.
你为塔里克的成功而感到高兴吗
So you're happy for Tariq, his success?
是的
Yes.
伙计 他来到这里 站稳了脚跟
'Cause, man, he got here, he landed on his feet.
而你...
And you...
你苦苦挣扎 这样公平吗
Well, you struggled. Is that a fair assessment?
没错 但是
Yes, but...
我从来没放弃过希望
I have never given up hope...
直到昨晚
Until last night.
你打给塔里克 对他哭诉了一番
You called Tariq. You gave him that sob story.
于是他来见你
He went to see you.
你问他要很多钱
You asked him for a lot of money.
他拒绝你后 你就对他开枪了
When he turned you down, you used that gun to shoot him.
-不 -好吧 那就是有人
- No! - Okay, so somebody else
给了你一大笔钱除掉塔里克
paid you a lot of money to draw Tariq out!
除掉他干吗 不
Draw him from where? No!
你应该知道那把枪就在鉴证科
You know the gun is at the crime lab,
检测有没有你的指纹吧 埃米尔
being tested for your prints right now, Amir.
他们找不到的
And they will not find any.
好吧
All right.
你承认给他打了电♥话♥
You admit to calling him.
你承认你昨晚的状态非常糟糕
You admit to being in an agitated state last night.
我们还在你家里找到了相同口径的枪
We find the same caliber gun in your house.
别耍我们了
Quit jerking us off!
告诉我们真♥相♥ 快点
Tell us the damn truth, man! Come on!
塔里克和我一起经历了那么多事
After what Tariq and I survived together...
我们就像兄弟一样
We were like brothers.
我绝对不会伤害他的
I would never hurt him.
我并不介意随身佩戴摄像机
I don't mind the body cameras.
你对这件事倒是意外地开明啊
That's an unexpectedly enlightened attitude for you.
-你看到了吗 -嗯
- Did you see that? - Yeah.
驾驶证 保险证明和注册文件
License, proof of insurance, and registration.
给
Here.
你为什么突然开上了人行道
Any reason why you jumped the curb, sir?
我的手♥机♥掉了 我去捡了
Dropped my cell phone. I was reaching for it.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你能下车吗 先生
Okay, um, you mind stepping out of the car, sir?
-为什么 -因为我们得做现场酒精测试
- Why? - Because we need to do a field sobriety test.
我们能去街角做吗
C-could we do it around the corner?
-下车 伙计 -快点
- Get out of the car, pal. - Come on.
上半身正经 下半身放纵
Business up top, party down below, huh?
你喝酒了吗
Have you been drinking?
没有
No.
你裙子下面那些是什么
What's under your skirt, there?
贞操带
A chastity belt.
-我没听见 -是贞操带
- I can't hear you. - It's a chastity belt!
-伯吉斯 过来帮个忙 -怎么了
- Burgess, help me out. - What?
-贞操带 -不会吧
- Chastity belt. - Seriously?
那是一个保护你私处的工具
It's a device to, you know, secure your privates.
老天啊
Good Lord.
你是自愿把你的生殖器锁上的吗
You did this voluntarily-- just lock up your genitals?
你不是被迫吗
You weren't forced to do it?
大概是被迫自愿这么做吧
Voluntarily forced on me, I guess.
好吧 那就这样吧
All right, we'll leave it at that.
你因为未付票款 有一项密尔沃基发出的
Well, you have an extraditable warrant out of Milwaukee
引渡令
for unpaid tickets,
所以我们得在这个辖区解决你的事了
so we're gonna have to deal with this down at the district.
弹道检测结果出来了
Ballistics came back.
在埃米尔家发现的枪和杀死塔里克的凶器
The gun found at Amir's is a 100% match.
-完全吻合 -但是
- That gun shot Tariq. - But...
但是埃米尔说他见过塔里克之后就上公交了
But Amir said that he got on the bus after meeting Tariq.
我们检查了他刷过的公交卡
So we checked the bus pass that he swiped.
他晚上10:25在格兰德大道上向西行驶
He got on the westbound Grand Avenue at 10:25 p.m.
而枪手在晚上10:34分开了枪
Shot Spotter had shots fired at 10:34 p.m.
埃米尔届时已经上车9分钟了
Amir had already been on this bus for 9 minute,
他距离案发现场已经有15个街区了
and he was 15 blocks away.
埃米尔不可能枪杀塔里克 他被陷害了
Amir couldn't have shot Tariq. He was set up.
我来理一理
Okay, follow me on this.
塔里克的妻子说他们被跟踪了
Tariq's wife says they were being followed.
假设果真如此
Let's assume they were.
假设塔克斯宏家有人
Let's assume somebody in Tuxhorn's camp
知道了塔里克的名字
found out Tariq's name.
一旦知道了名字 他们就知道了他的一切
Once they knew that, they knew everything about him,
包括他最好的朋友 埃米尔
including his best friend, Amir.
庭审第一天 埃米尔被辞退了
First day of the trial, Amir gets fired from his job,
而且他收到了来自移♥民♥局的恐吓电♥话♥
and he gets a threatening call from INS.
这让他心烦意乱 他想塔里克寻求帮助
That sends him in a tailspin. He calls Tariq for help.
而这要么是个非常巧的巧合
Now, that's either one hell of a coincidence,
要么就是有人给埃米尔设的陷阱
or someone set Amir up.
我打电♥话♥问了他工作的餐厅
I called the restaurant where he worked at.
他们说收到了匿名举报
They said they got an "anonymous tip"
说埃米尔有案底
that Amir had a record.
然后我在他手♥机♥里查了那通移♥民♥局打来的电♥话♥
Then I checked his phone for that call from INS.
并不是移♥民♥局打来的
Didn't come from INS.
而是市区里投币式公用电♥话♥打的
Came from a pay phone downtown.
我知道这个逻辑链有点长
I know that's a lot of dominoes to fall,
但千万不要低估
but never underestimate what someone
一个在银行里有一亿的人的能力
with 100 million in the bank can pull off.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表