他姨妈在爱迪生公园 他妈妈在过来的路上
His aunt's in Edison Park, and his mom's on her way in.
感谢你过来 查尔斯医生
Thanks for coming in, Dr. Charles.
不客气
Of course.
我知道你们都在查这个案
Look, I know you guys are up against it,
那我就开始说了 好吧
so I'm just gonna start talking, okay?
请说吧
Please do.
基于卡尔的年龄和先前的诊断
Based on Carl's age and previous diagnosis,
看上去他再也无法分辨
it appears that he is no longer able to differentiate
幻象和现实了
between illusion and reality.
记录显示他被诊断为
Records indicate that he was diagnosed
患有被害妄想症
with a delusional disorder of the persecutory type.
就是说即使他看上去计划周密
Meaning that even though he appears organized,
他也是基于固定且错误的信念所行动的
he is functioning under a fixed but false set of beliefs.
依据是什么
Based on?
这就是含糊的地方
That's where it gets a little murky.
大多患有此病的患者
Most people who suffer from this disorder
建立了以细节为基础的反应机制
build a system on a foundation of slights.
好吗 都是一些无足挂齿的小事
Right? Some incredibly minor.
比如地铁上有个家伙抢了你的座位
The guy on the El who took your seat.
还有一些不是特别小的事
Some not so small.
比如公♥司♥炒了你
The company that took your job away.
这些事在患者眼中都会被戏剧化地放大
These are all dramatically amplified to this fellow, okay,
代表那些人忽视 中伤
representing those who have neglected, maligned,
甚至陷害他 好吗
even conspired against him, all right?
这些会引起患者的痛苦
Those who've caused him pain.
比如芝加哥警署
Like the Chicago Police Department.
他父亲遇害 他失去工作 这些非常有可能
His dad, his job. I mean, it's highly possible
让他觉得芝加哥警署
that this guy thinks that the CPD
要为他承受的一切负责
is responsible for his suffering.
这些在他的妄想症中占据多大的分量很难说
How that might play into his delusion is hard to say.
他相信杀害警♥察♥是正义之道
He believes killing cops is righteous.
有可能
It's likely.
马克把他教育得很好
Mark raised him right.
我们俩都是
We both did.
我还记得卡尔小时候
I remember Carl when he was a kid.
参加了警♥察♥共济会的野餐活动
From the FOP picnics.
卡尔只想让父亲以他为豪
All Carl ever wanted to do was make his father proud.
他只是...
He just...
他只是不是那块料
He just wasn't built the same.
听我说
Look...
你要经历这一切我很同情
I'm sorry you're having to go through this.
我知道现在需要消化的太多了 卡茜
I mean, I know this is a lot to grasp right now, Cathy.
但...你最后一次见到卡尔...
But... the last time you saw Carl...
他说什么了吗
I mean, did he say anything?
任何反常的事情
I mean, anything out of the ordinary?
比如一个计划 或一个人
Like a plan. Maybe a person.
他说他想回家
He said he wanted to go home.
-好 -我告诉他
- Okay. - I told him,
亲爱的 你有家
"Sweetheart, you-you have a home.
如果你想回家 那可以
If you wanna move back, that's fine."
他就摇了摇头
He just shook his head and
说他想回家
said he wanted to go back home.
你们搬去罗杰斯公园多久了
How long have you been in your home in Rogers Park?
八年
Eight years.
马克去世后我们搬过去的
We moved there after Mark died.
你们之前住在哪里
Where did you live prior to that?
布里奇波特
Bridgeport.
卡尔是在那里长大的吗
Is that the house Carl grew up in?
是
Yes.
我们需要那里的地址
We're gonna need that address.
如果你们找到他 是他做了这种事
If you find him and he did this...
求你们不要杀他
Please don't kill him.
求你们了
Please.
还记得我们失去马克·多尔蒂那晚吗
Remember the night we lost Mark Dougherty?
记得 整个芝加哥封城了
Yeah. Shut down the entire city.
把那个开枪射杀他的混♥蛋♥直接交给了加里
Tracked that son of a bitch who shot him all the way to Gary.
一路戴着手铐
Got handcuffs on him.
天亮前就招供了
Had a confession before the sun came up.
那次抓捕做得不错
Yeah, it was good police work.
我只记得那晚的犯罪现场
All I remember about that night was the crime scene.
马克·多尔蒂 头中两枪
Mark Dougherty, two bullets in the head,
在过道留血而亡
bleeding out in the gangway.
-是 -就跟我爸爸一样
- Yeah. - It's just like my dad.
警长 我们准备好了
Hey, Sarge, we're ready to go.
你好
Hello.
你是卡尔吗
Is this Carl?
是
Yes.
卡尔 我是芝加哥警署的汉克·博伊特
Hey, Carl, this is Hank Voight with the CPD.
-你一个人在房♥子里吗 -不是
- Are you alone in the house? - No.
我有人♥质♥
I have hostages.
我会杀掉他们
I will kill them.
你马上通告人♥质♥情况
Please call a hostage situation now.
好 我会的
All right, I'm gonna do that.
但我需要你先跟我说一下
But I need you to talk to me first
让我知道现在是什么情况
so I know what it is I'm calling in.
你能告诉我谁在里面吗
Can you tell me who's inside?
-他们安全吗 -他们现在安全
- Are they safe? - They're safe now.
很好
Okay, good.
继续保持如此
We're gonna keep it that way.
卡尔 你这是干什么
Carl, what are we doing here?
你不是人♥质♥谈判专家
You're not a hostage negotiator.
没错 我不是
No, no, I'm not.
但 我可以帮忙
But...I can help.
你先告诉我你到底想要什么好吗
Look, why don't you tell me what it is you're after?
你应该请求支援
You're supposed to call in support.
我需要警车车队 指挥站
I need the dozen cars, the command post,
人♥质♥谈判专家
the hostage negotiator.
都会来的
Well, that's all coming.
现在我就想
I just thought, for right now,
先跟你谈谈怎么结束这一切
let's you and me talk about how we're gonna end this.
卡尔 我认识你父亲
Carl, I knew your father.
他生前是个好人
He was a good man.
如果你现在举起手来从那扇门走出来
Look, if you walk out that door right now, hands raised,
我个人向你保证 你不会受到任何伤害
I can personally make sure you won't be harmed.
不受伤害
Not harmed?
太晚了 你做的太过分了
It's too late for that. You've already done too much.
-我知道你的所作所为 -卡尔
- I know what you've been doing. - Carl.
我看到新闻了 你不会停
I've seen the news. You just keep going.
-你冷静 卡尔 -人呢
- Look, take it easy, Carl. - Where are they?
其它人呢
Where are the rest of them?
现在警♥察♥应该来了
The cops should be here by now.
除非你没有通知他们
Unless you didn't call them.
卡尔 卡尔 你还在听吗
Carl. Carl, you there?
卡尔 我需要你跟我说话
Carl, I need you to talk to me.
是你们杀了他
You all killed him.
你杀了他 你朝他的胸膛开了一枪
You killed him. You put a bullet in his chest.
然后走了
And then left.
你们分散开 直到什么都没有了
You scattered until there was nothing there anymore.
事情还在继续
And it keeps going!
卡尔 我们可以帮你
Carl, we can get you help.
我们可以安然度过这一切
We can move past all of this.
你应该请求支援的
You're supposed to call in support!
我需要一队警车 指挥台
I need the dozen cars, the command post,
人♥质♥谈判专家
the hostage negotiator.
他把整栋房♥子里放满了炸♥药♥
He's got the whole place rigged with explosives.
他想尽可能多叫警♥察♥来
He's trying to get as many cops here as he can.
好 卡尔 我们谈谈你♥爸♥爸
All right, Carl. Let's talk about your father.
你杀了他
You killed him!
我知道你会怎么做
I know what you're gonna do.
这里这个小女孩 还有她妈妈
This little girl in here, this mother,
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表