接着查
Run with it.
查一下进账的时间和他的邮件手♥机♥记录
Track the dates of the payments with his email
再查一下斯蒂芬的财务记录
and phone records, and dig into Stephen's financials,
看看是不是他付的钱
see if it came from him.
视频的计算机取证已经完成了
Hey, uh, computer forensics is done with the video.
你们想看点高科技的东西吗
You guys wanna see some high tech work?
你们看吧 我就算了
You guys take it. I'll hang back.
这个硬盘上面没什么东西
Your drive wasn't used much.
过去三个月里 上面只有个两个文件
The past three months, it only ever had two files on it.
-有两个 -没错
- Two, huh? - Yep.
这里曾经有第二个文件 两天前
There was a second file, someone removed it manually
下午九点五十四被人手动删除了
two days ago at 9:54 p.m.
所以我没法告诉你太多信息
Can't tell you much about it, though.
东西现在没有了
Thing's in the ether now,
不知道是什么类型文件 但不是很大
never had an extension, but it wasn't very big.
你们注意看那辆越野车
Now keep your eye on that SUV.
就这里
There.
见鬼 那是她爸爸
Damn, that's her dad.
看来莎拉在撒谎
Huh, well, Sarah's lying.
一家人都在撒谎
Everybody is.
多谢
Thanks.
莎拉不见了
Sarah's in the wind.
巡警去她提供的地址查看过了
Patrol went to the address she gave us,
她已经搬走了
and she cleared out.
硬盘上的第二个文件肯定就是缺失的关键环节
The second file on that drive has gotta be our missing piece.
波比死前一个小时将文件从硬盘中转移了
Bobby removed it from the drive an hour before he died.
如果那是和她父亲另一次会面的话
So if it's another interaction with her dad,
或者是第一段视频的后续
or a continuation of what's on the video,
波比可能会用视频来敲诈
Bobby could've been using it to blackmail.
敲诈什么呢
Yeah, blackmail for what?
也许他跟踪了她 打了她或者侵害了她
Maybe he follows her, he roughs her up, uses with her.
我们得传讯他问个清楚
We gotta bring him in to find out.
不行 那样的人可不能随便叫来喝茶
No, you don't bring a man like that in to chat.
因为你什么都问不出来 而且
I mean, you know, you'll get nothing, and,
你们谈话的当口 他的手下就会抹除证据
while you're chatting, his team is scrubbing any evidence.
所以先找到莎拉
So find Sarah first, okay?
查监控 传示她的照片
Tap into cameras, circulate her photo,
给我找遍每一个街角也要把她找出来
get every copper on the street looking for her.
去申请传票查凯尔文的财政状况
And get a subpoena on Calvin's financials,
不过传票上要写清楚不得披露调查情况
but make sure it includes a directive not to disclose,
-明白了吗 -好的
- you understand? - Yeah.
在知道第二个文件内容前 我们一定要小心
Till we know what's on that second file, we step light.
找到她
Find her.
-警长 -什么事
- Yo, Sarge. - Yeah.
儿童和家庭服务局找到了那个小女孩
DCFS tracked down the little girl
就是波比拍下来的那个塔娅·鲍丝
that Bobby recorded, Taja Bowes.
她现在住在加菲尔德公园的寄养家庭里
She lives in a foster home in Garfield Park.
-咱俩去 -这就走
- You and me. - Yeah, let's go.
你们是警♥察♥吗
So you're police officers?
没错 我是凯文
Yes, we are. I'm Kevin.
这是我警长 汉克·博伊特
This is my sergeant, Hank Voight.
我们希望你能帮我们个小忙 塔娅
And we were hoping you could help us out a little bit, Taja.
-你认识波比·特伦特吧 -认识 他...
- You know Bobby Trent, right? - Yeah, he--
他拍了我妈死去的镜头 还给我拍了纪录片
He filmed my mom dying, then he did a documentary on me.
他给你拍了个纪录片
He did a documentary on you?
是 拍我在弹钢琴
Yeah, I play the piano.
你还记得你最后一次见到波比是什么时候吗
Do remember the last time you saw Bobby?
周二 他来看我的彩排
Tuesday. He comes to my rehearsals.
他有没有说什么反常的话
Did he say anything that seemed different,
或者他有什么不对劲吗
or did he seem different?
-他还是看着有点伤心 -为什么
- He still seemed kind of sad. - Why is that?
他告诉我他的心碎了
He told me he got his heart broken.
那是几个月前
It was a couple months ago,
但我想那种事不会很快过去的
but I don't think that stuff goes away right away.
帮到你们了吗
That help?
很有帮助
That does help.
谢谢你 塔娅
Thank you, Taja.
我知道波比是什么人
I know who Bobby was.
以及他是干什么的
What his job was.
她上钢琴课的两美元学费
She takes piano lessons with the $2.00 checks
是她父亲在监狱里做工挣的
that her dad makes working in prison,
但是听到她的琴音
but when you hear her,
波比说仿佛让他看到了一线光明
Bobby said it gave him a little bit of light.
警长 莎拉有线索了
Sarge, we got something on Sarah.
-非常感谢 -谢谢
- Thank you very much. - Thank you.
我调出了所有莎拉住处周围
So I pulled all the traffic cameras
一英里范围之内的交通监控
within a mile radius of Sarah's apartment.
有巡警看到她在离住处三个街区开外上了车
Pods caught her getting picked up three blocks from her place
还是辆豪车
in a black town car, no less.
然后从监控中一直跟踪到了这里
Followed the cameras all the way here.
她就住在卡明斯基套房♥
She's staying in the Kaminsky suite.
我猜猜 你们还有几个问题要问
Let me guess, you have a couple of follow up questions.
顶层套房♥ 一夜翻身啊
Penthouse suite. Big upgrade.
-是我爸爸订的 -我们猜也是
- My dad booked it. - Well, yeah, we figured.
为什么
Why?
我说了 我想道歉
I told you that I'm making amends,
所以我爸爸会让我回家
so my dad's gonna let me come home.
我们要见面谈一谈
We were meeting to talk.
或者也许你是向他求助
Or maybe you called him for help?
我们知道有人付钱给波比封口
We know someone was paying Bobby off.
你在和波比同谋敲诈你♥爸♥爸吗
Were you and Bobby blackmailing your dad?
什么 当然没有
What? No.
怎么可能
No, of course not.
莎拉 你和你♥爸♥爸都对我们撒了谎
Sarah, you and your dad both lied to us.
视频里是你的爸爸 不是什么前男友
That's him in the video. That's not your ex.
抱歉 我以为那是斯蒂芬
I'm sorry, I-I thought that was Stephen.
我以前和斯蒂芬去过这个公园
I--I've been to this park with Stephen before.
我忘了我还带我爸爸去过
I forgot that I took my dad there.
我并不知道波比在偷♥拍♥我
Look, I didn't know Bobby was filming me.
你们为什么认为我在骗你们
Why do you think that I'm lying to you?
就因为我有毒瘾吗
Because I'm an addict?
不是 但有毒瘾的人一般很会撒谎
No, but it makes you good at it.
我已经向许多人道过歉了
Look, I've apologized to a hell of a lot of people.
我真的以为那是斯蒂芬
I-I thought that was Stephen.
你才不是
No, you didn't.
波比也不是什么你互助会上的朋友
And Bobby wasn't just your buddy from meetings.
你伤了他的心
You broke his heart.
没有 我 我没觉得那是值得一提的事
No, I-I-I didn't think that that was worth mentioning.
是这样 我们上过几次床
Just--Look, we fell into bed a few times, it--
我们都很绝望 想戒掉毒瘾
We were both desperate and trying to get clean.
-但很快就不行了 -莎拉 你之前骗了我们
- It burned out quick. - Sarah, you lied to us then,
现在还在撒谎
and you're lying to us now.
我们谈过之后四小时 你就收拾行李
Four hours after we spoke, you packed up
搬到了你♥爸♥爸掏钱订的豪华套房♥里
and you moved to a suite that your dad paid for.
你以为我们会相信这只是单纯的巧合吗
You think we're just gonna believe that that's a coincidence?
你和波比是不是在敲诈你♥爸♥爸
Were you and Bobby blackmailing your dad?
真的没有 我很抱歉
No, no! Look, I'm sorry,
我不知道该跟你们说什么 但是我
I don't know what to tell you, but I--
你们来过之后 我就给我爸爸打了电♥话♥
After you showed up, yes, I called my dad
因为我很害怕
because I was scared.
我们可以拘留你48小时
We can hold you for 48 hours.
你自便
Get comfortable.
莎拉的财务记录
Well, there's nothing in Sarah's financials
没有她收钱的迹象
that suggests that she got paid out.
波比的电♥话♥记录能证实她说的话
Bobby's phone records match her story.
他们三个月前开始不联♥系♥了
They stopped talking three months ago.
一个月后 就开始出现勒索款
One month later, blackmail payments get started.
她和亨特利一家也确认
Well, she and the Huntleys confirmed
她一年前被断了经济支持 财政记录也符合
that she was cut off a year ago, which financially checks out,
但他们把莎拉送去跟她妈妈远方表妹住
but they sent Sarah to live with her mother's distant cousin,
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表