她从未提交过住所变更报告
never reported the address change.
夏尔梅因·斯图尔特 住在966号♥
Charmagne Stewart, 966.
凯文 你和肯尼过去
Kevin, you and Kenny.
-芝加哥警署 -夏尔梅因·斯图尔特吗
- Chicago PD. - Charmagne Stewart?
你们是谁
Who wants to know?
我是雷克斯顿警探 这是阿特沃特警官
I'm Detective Rixton. This is Officer Atwater.
你们是特别警署的吗
You guys Special Police?
我们是市属警署的 女士
We're actually with the city, ma'am.
桑福德·格雷格 记得他吗
Sandford Greg. You remember this guy?
你对他提出过投诉
You filed a complaint against him.
我可不会忘记这个疯子
Not like I could forget that psycho.
他现在在干嘛
What the hell he do now?
他被杀了
He got murdered.
你以前和他什么关系
What kind of relationship did you have with him?
我们短暂地在一起过...
We had a thing for a minute...
他对我动手后 我就把他赶走了
When he got violent with me, I kicked his ass out.
最近见过他吗
You seen him around at all lately?
他昨晚来了
He came by last night.
猛敲我的门
Pounding on my door.
-让他进屋了吗 -当然没有
- Did you let him in? - Hell no.
他当时正嗨着 大喊大叫
He was high and hooting and hollering, and...
好像受伤了
looked like he'd been injured.
-你做了什么 -和以往一样
- What'd you do? - What I always do.
打给了特别警署
Call the Special Police.
他们过来之后做了什么
Okay, so, what did they do when they got here?
他们的工作
Their job.
比芝加哥警署做得好太多了
Which is more than I can say for Chicago PD.
你们根本不明白
You've got no clue.
这地方以前糟透了
This place used to be a mad house.
有多少警官过来了
How many officers responded?
只有一个 穆尼
Just one. Moony, I think.
他看到桑福德后气坏了
And--hoo!--he was pissed when he saw Sandford.
这不能怪他
Can't blame him.
谢谢你的帮助
All right. Thanks for your help.
感谢
Appreciate it.
詹姆斯·穆尼 22岁
James Moony. He's 22 years old.
在加菲尔德公园长大
He grew up in Garfield Park.
市里的摔跤手
All-city wrestler,
在市立大学主修刑事司法
and he studied criminal justice at City College.
他现在是芝加哥警署聘用名单上的第六位警员
He's currently number six in the hiring list for Chicago PD.
他在特殊警署待了多久
He's been with the Special Police how long?
3个月左右
Three months and change.
把他抓过来
All right. Grab him up.
但别来硬的 毕竟算是我们中的一员
But don't go in hard. He's practically one of ours.
汉克
Hank.
邦妮·弗莱切来了
Bunny Fletcher is here.
她说不和你聊聊不会走的
She says she's not leaving until she talks to you.
有什么事吗
Something I can help you with?
我以为吉米是艾琳的生父
You know, I thought Jimmy was Erin's father.
而你做了DNA检测
And you run a DNA test?
你真厉害啊
How dare you.
你喝酒了吗 邦妮
You've been drinking, Bunny?
你无法拥有我 就抢走我的女儿
You couldn't have me so you took my daughter.
而你现在还在这么做
And you're still doing it.
我觉得应该把艾琳的DNA和你的DNA做做比对
You know? I think maybe Erin should run a DNA test on you.
我准备说一些
I'm going to say something
这30年来都没说过的话
that I probably haven't said in 30 years.
做梦吧
You wish.
你希望那晚从未发生过
Oh, you'd love to think that that night never happened,
是吗
wouldn't you?
有什么事吗
Something I can help you guys with?
穿上鞋 詹姆斯
Put your shoes on, James.
你得跟我们到局里走一趟
We need you to come down to the district with us.
-为什么 -回答几个问题
- For what? - Answer a few questions.
跟什么相关
Regarding?
桑福德·格雷格
Sandford Greg.
詹姆斯 发生什么事了
James, what's going on?
是一场友好的聊天
Is this a friendly conversation,
还是说我是嫌疑人
or am I a person of interest?
-穿上鞋 詹姆斯 -别糊弄我
- Put your shoes on, James. - Don't jerk me off, all right.
我也是干这行的
I've been doing this for a living too.
-到底要干嘛 -詹姆斯
- What's going on? - James.
你妻子就在边上
You've got your wife right here.
你想要难堪一些 也可以
You want to get hostile, we can do that.
我们建议还是友好行事
We'd prefer to keep it friendly.
詹姆斯
James.
我会回来的 宝贝
I'll be back, sweetheart.
没事的
It's all right.
没必要
Not necessary.
我们有目击证人
We got an eyewitness.
你是桑福德·格雷格死亡当晚
Has you as the last person to put hands on Sandford Greg
最后接触的人
the night that he died.
这证明不了什么
That doesn't prove anything.
药物检测报告显示格雷格服用了毒品
Tox report indicates that Greg was high,
我不知道当时发生了什么
so I don't know what happened.
也许你热心过头了
Maybe you got a little over-zealous...
对他进行了控制
Restraining him.
你勒住他了吗
You choke him out?
跟我们坦白
Look, man. Come clean with us,
我们会想办法
and we will try to work something out.
你知道他是什么人吗
You know who that guy is?
他做了什么事
What he's done?
我们真要聊聊桑福德·格雷格吗
Are we seriously having this conversation about Sandford Greg?
是的 他被谋杀了
Yeah, we are. He was murdered.
如果你想当个真正的警♥察♥ 詹姆斯...
If you ever want to become a real cop, James...
该老实交代了
Now's the time to start talking.
那对谁有好处 对你们吗
And who would that be good for? For you guys?
对你们的结案率吗
For your clearance record?
对我有什么好处
What about me, huh?
你的警长
Your sergeant.
他让你这么做的吗
He put you up to this?
他告诉你们他想让你们这样的吗
Make it known that he wanted this kind of behavior?
如果是这样 詹姆斯 那就告诉我们
If that's the case, James, let us know.
我不是叛徒
I'm not a rat.
我明白
I really understand.
真的
I do.
你妻子马上要生了
You got a baby on the way.
知道是男孩还是女孩了吗
Know if it's a boy or a girl yet?
女孩
A girl.
你得开始为她考虑了
You gotta start thinking about her.
鉴定人考特来了 想说几句
ASA Kot is here. Would like a word.
-能给我杯水吗 -好
- Can I get a water? - Yeah.
有眉目了吗
We got a theory?
如果有 我需要知道
'Cause if so, I need to hear it.
目前为止我听说的一切都指向艾米丽·维嘉
Everything I've heard so far is leading to Emily Vega.
看来是菩提之家的
Well, it's looking like the special police
特别警♥察♥干的
at the Linden Homes were behind it.
现在穆尼警官在我们这里
We got an Officer Moony in the room right now.
他承认了吗
He's copping to it?
还没有
Not yet.
那假设他不会承认
Okay, so, let's assume he doesn't.
然后怎么办
What then?
继续查
Keep working the case.
但是艾米丽·维嘉承认捅了被害者
But Emily Vega admitted to stabbing our victim.
她还谎称不认识他
Then she lied about knowing him.
门锁了
The door's locked...
-什么 -帮忙打开
- What? - I need a hand here.
他上吊了 需要帮助
He hung himself. We need help!
快来 快点
Come on! Come on, come on!
21-01 紧急情况 派救护车到21局
21-01, emergency. Roll an ambo to the 21st.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表