Your officer triggered the car alarm.
那大概是十点二十分
It was, uh, 10:20.
你怎么知道她是警♥察♥
How did you know she was police?
她自己说的
She said she was,
在她晕过去之前
you know, before she passed out.
她试图反击 我猜是的
She tried to defend herself, or I assume she did,
但那家伙夺走了她的枪
but the guy took her gun.
我们得把这些信息记录下来
We're gonna need to get this in writing.
-可以去你家记录 警官 -好的
- You can do it from your house. Officer? - Yeah.
好吧
Okay, all right.
那家伙没拿走她的钱包
The guy left her purse,
没拿走她的手表
didn't take her watch.
我已经让暴♥力♥犯罪科的海耶斯警长
I got Sergeant Hayes from Violent Crimes
搜索住在这片区域的重犯和最近释放的
running all recent parolees with robbery backgrounds,
有抢劫背景的假释犯
convicted felons who live in this sector.
我不知道什么情况 你怎么看
I don't know, what do you think?
埃尔
Al.
他只拿走了她的枪
He only took her gun.
我要你们所有人向韦伯斯特街的
I need all you to report for canvassing
道森警探汇报所有调查信息
to Detective Dawson up on Webster Street.
赶紧的
Let's move.
伯吉斯 你来接听街区
Burgess, I need you catching in-service calls
南部的报♥警♥电♥话♥
at the south end of the district.
长官 我不用现场去协助调查吗
Sir, shouldn't I help on the canvass?
情报部已经负责普拉特的案子了
Intelligence has Platt's case.
我已经派出五辆警车前去协助
I already got five cars down on that job.
-不好意思 -你能稍微等会吗
- Excuse me? - Will you hang on just a minute?
我们要对整个城市负责
And we got a big city we need to deal with.
我得接一下这个电♥话♥ 你等一下
I got to take this. Hang on.
亚当
Adam.
现在知道什么情况
What do we know?
不多
Not much yet.
博伊特给我们提供了方向
Voight's got us onto something,
但是他觉得这是针对普拉特的犯罪
but he thinks that Platt was targeted.
我能帮上些什么忙吗
Is there anything I can do to help?
好啊 多一个人多一份力
Yeah, we can use more hands.
来吧
Come on.
好吧 去吧
All right, yeah.
我觉得这不是什么无差别袭击
I don't think this was a random attack.
这是所有关于普拉特的报告
These are CRs filed against Platt.
最上面的两份是针对她的诉讼
The top two are lawsuits she's racked up.
我们觉得她认识袭击者
We think she knows her assailant.
上周有个人来局里威胁她
A guy came in the district last week, made threats.
我想知道为什么 以及他是谁
I want to know why, and I want to know who,
要尽快
and fast.
警长
Sergeant,
你知道我们楼下安装了新的摄像头吗
you know we got those new cameras installed downstairs?
真的吗
We do?
是新的安全措施
Yeah, it's a new security measure,
所以如果这家伙是走进来的
so if the guy was a walk-in...
我联络紧急事故处理办公室取得权限
I'll contact OEMC, get access.
同时 仔细翻看每一页
Meantime, every page.
好
Yeah.
要是你身上没背几起诉讼
If you don't have any lawsuits filed against you,
你肯定不是个真警♥察♥
you're a fake-ass cop.
既然这么说 普拉特实在太真了
Well, in that case, Platt's real as hell.
不好笑 我们开工吧
Bad joke. Let's dive in.
这是安装摄像头后
All right, these are all Platt's shifts
普拉特上班时的录像
since the cameras went in.
那是我走了进来
That's me walking in right there.
-看到了 -亚当 快点
- We see that. - Adam, faster.
好的 没问题
You got it, yeah, yeah.
等等 那是什么
Wait, what's that?
那是马利克
That's Malik.
-谁 -他在22街开酒水店 我们走
- Who? - He runs the liquor store on 22nd. Let's go.
马利克
Yo, Malik.
你威胁警♥察♥
You threatening cops, huh?
有什么需要帮助的 警官
Can I help you, Officer?
出来
Come out here.
我凭什么听你的
I ain't got to consent to that.
我们有几个问题想问你 哥们
We gotta ask you a couple of questions, dog.
后门还有两小队人守着 跑跑看
I got two more units in the back. Try and run.
你们带着执法摄像仪了吗
Y'all got body cameras on?
没
Nope.
我们不用
Not us.
你今晚去哪里了 马利克
Where were you tonight, Malik?
我一晚上都在这
I was here, all night.
八点到这之后就没出去过
I got here at 8:00, and I haven't left.
-谁能证明 -你家警长怎么样
- Who's gonna back you up? - How about your Sergeant?
你什么意思
Hell you trying to say?
你们是普拉特警长的手下 对吧
You work for Sergeant Platt, right?
她进来 送我侄子上了车
She came in, she walked my nephew out to the car.
今天是我们的盘点日
Tonight's when we do our cash runs.
我们去其它店里收钱
We go collect from my other shops,
但我们被抢了两次
but we've been robbed twice.
那我听不明白了 因为
Okay, well, I'm confused because
你之前刚来过我们分局撂狠话
you were just in our district, making threats.
我们这条街上应该配备更多巡警
We supposed to get more patrol on the block
但是预算削减了还是什么的
but budget cuts or whatever.
她今晚是自己来的 跟我握手言和
Look, she came here on her own, bury the hatchet,
然后亲自来做警卫
and do the security herself.
等等 她今晚下班之后来了这里
Wait, she came here tonight, after her shift?
我这刚说了 有问题吗
That's what I'm telling you. Is there a problem?
她有没有不对劲 生气什么的
She seem out of sorts at all? Upset?
她有不生气的时候吗
She always upset.
她今晚上心情不爽是因为
Look, tonight's big complaint was,
她不得不去见她爸
she had to go see her old man.
看来他也是个狠角色
Guess he's some type of hard-ass too.
-谢谢 -好
- Thank you. - All right.
有人在监视
Someone's watching.
怎么了 鲁塞克
What is it, Ruzek?
芝加哥警♥察♥
Chicago Police!
好吧
Oh, okay.
门没锁
It's open.
我是5021 有伤者身中多枪
5021, we got a man down with multiple gunshot wounds.
叫取证组来
Roll the crime lab
让人去通知家属吧
and make the proper notifications.
收到 5021
Copy that, 5021.
不用叫救护车了
No need for an ambulance.
没有强行闯入的迹象
There's no sign of forced entry,
除了我们进来时打破了前门玻璃
except for us coming through the front door.
可能是一个或多个他认识的人
Could be he knew the guy or guys.
可能他们吃了顿饭
Could be they had a nice dinner,
然后一言不合就开枪了
and somebody said something wrong thing.
他被人刑讯过
He was tortured for information.
我知道你们脑子快
I know you're working fast,
但我只说过他有大面♥积♥挫伤
but all I said was extensive contusions.
他受人折磨 而普拉特在三个街区外遭袭
He was tortured, and Platt was hit three blocks from here.
他们来这想得到普拉特的行踪
They came here looking for Platt's whereabouts.
-你是这么想的吗 -是
- That's what you're thinking? - Yeah.
所以 特鲁迪吃了晚餐 走了
So, Trudy has dinner, she left,
然后一个或一群人进来了
guy or guys enter,
拷打了普拉特先生 得知了特鲁迪的位置
they rough up Mr. Platt till they get Trudy's location,
但为什么还是杀了他
but they waste him anyway?
可是他们为什么要对付普拉特
But why were they after Platt?
我们就是要查清楚这点
That's what we're trying to determine.
这边来下 我有话说
Come here a second. I wanna tell you something.
什么事
Okay, what?
普拉特的父亲牵涉到几桩可疑交易
You know Platt's dad was into some shady deals.
如果她也被卷了进去
Now, if she wound up in the middle of something,
她可能还会有危险
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表