Kidnapping too.
绑♥架♥ 你怎么看 凯文
Kidnapping. So what do you think, Kev?
等你从斯泰特维尔监狱出来后大概都45岁了
Like, be about 45 by the time you get out of Stateville
除非你告诉我们真♥相♥
unless you start telling the truth.
-听着 伙计 -谁跟你伙计
- Listen, man-- - Hey, not "Man."
看好了 我不是来给你卖♥♥冰淇淋的
Look at me. I'm not here to sell you ice cream.
你要明白你的处境有多严重
You need to understand the seriousness of your situation.
我在那辆车上找到的 警官
I found it in that car, Officer.
好 别对我撒谎
Okay, hey, don't lie to me.
你知道这女孩出什么事了吗
Do you know what happened to this girl?
说实话
Keep it real.
不知道
No.
跟她一起的那家伙
The dude she was with--
我看他跟哈德森说过话
seen him down the block talking to Hudson.
哈德森是谁
Okay, who's Hudson?
这是迈克尔·哈德森
All right, this is Michael Hudson.
他22岁 西区摔跤手帮的副手
He's 22 years old, a lieutenant of the West Side Hustlers.
这家伙有非法持械
This guy's got priors for possession,
袭击和拘捕的前科
assault, resisting arrest.
他和他的人经常在那间拍卖♥♥屋活动
He and his crew operate out of the foreclosed house over there.
我打电♥话♥给那家公♥司♥ 问到了密♥码♥
I called the board-up company and got the lock code,
我们准备好了 老大
so we're all set to go, boss.
我们走
Let's go.
举起手来
Hands up.
蹲下
Get on your knees!
哈德森在哪里
Where's Hudson?
在浴室
In the bathroom.
谁都不许动
Nobody move.
把手放在我看得到的地方
Keep your hands where I can see 'em.
警♥察♥ 不许动 不许动
Police! Don't move! Don't move!
把手举起来
Keep your hands where I can see 'em.
莎拉·墨菲在哪
Where's Sarah Murphy?
她在哪
Where is she?
谁
Who?
那他呢 你见过他吗
What about him? You seen him?
我是见过这小混♥蛋♥
Yeah, I seen that punk.
他想来买♥♥些海♥洛♥因♥
He was here to buy some H.
知道吗
Okay?
迈克尔 就凭在你家找到的这一堆海♥洛♥因♥
Michael, with the amount of heroin we found at your place,
判你十年是没跑的
you're looking at a mandatory ten years.
问题是 我们现在不关心什么毒品
The thing is, we don't care about the dope right now.
我们只想找到她
All we care about is her.
你再问多少遍我也是这句
I could tell you 100 more times--
我不知道这白人女孩在哪
I don't know where that white girl is.
那你给我解释解释
Explain something to me.
你不是个小人物 生意也风生水起
I mean, you're a big guy. Business is booming.
在西区腕儿也越来越大
You're moving heavy weight on the West Side.
我可没这么说 别写进报告里
Yo, I never said that. Don't put that on no report.
迈克尔 只要你肯配合
Michael, everything stays out of the report
报告里一个字都不多写
if you help us out.
你混得这么好
If you're such a big guy,
那你周六晚上怎么还抢劫去了
why are you playing stick-up man on a Saturday night?
我才没
Man, I ain't--
我可没抢劫
I ain't stick nobody up.
钱我自己能挣
I hold my own out here.
所以内森·沃德来买♥♥毒品 然后怎么着
So Nathan Ward comes to score, and...what?
你就把他抢了
You rob him?
大哥 是他想坑我
Man, he was trying to rob me.
那学生蛋子以为我人穷没见识
College boy thinks I'm some ghetto fool
就想拿他在电脑上印出来的票子坑我
he can rip off with the money he made on his computer.
他上周拿着这些破纸片子
Man, he came down last week and bought five bundles
买♥♥走了五包毒品
with that fake-ass paper.
然后你就上当了 你这样的大拿
And you fell for that? Top dog like you?
他在上边叠了几张真钱
He had some real bills on top.
看起来挺真的
It looked legit.
而我下辈子也想不到
And I ain't think in a million years
他这么个小白脸
a scrubbed-up white boy like him
居然还能把我套进去
would try to run a game on me.
真是丢人
Shame on me.
这辈子第一次
First time, anyway.
我备好了家伙等着他
I had a lock 'n sock ready for him
就等他去找警♥察♥
as soon as he came back to cop,
而他们总会去找警♥察♥
and they always come back.
那他未婚妻怎么搅和进来了
So how does the fiancée fit in?
那娘们压根没出现
Man, that bitch ain't ever hit the block.
我发誓
I swear.
就算她真来了
And if she was there,
我也没看见她
I ain't see her.
莎拉怎么样了
How's Sarah?
我们不知道
We don't know.
她失踪了
She's missing.
什么
What?
告诉我们你记得什么
Tell us what you remember.
我们想抄近路回家
We took a shortcut on the way home
绕开拥堵路段
to avoid traffic--
够了内森 别编了
All right, Nathan, stop right there.
你去南奥斯汀才不是因为迷了路
It was no mistake you ended up in South Austin.
你是去买♥♥海♥洛♥因♥去了
You were there to buy heroin.
-这我们知道 -不是 我
- We know that. - No, I--I--
你越是撒谎拖时间
The longer you lie to us,
你未婚妻的境况就越糟
the worse it is for your fiancée,
她现在可是一个人吓得半死
who is out there scared and alone.
我们已经知道了 你把经过从实说出来吧
We already know, so just tell us what happened.
我留下她在车里
I left her in the car.
我告诉她在这等着
I told her to wait.
她很害怕
She was scared.
一个劲的问我为什么要在那停车
Kept asking why we were stopping there.
我告诉她没关系的
I told her it was all good.
就是来收个货
I just had to pick up a package.
你还拿玩具假♥钞♥付人钱
Paid for with "Monopoly" money,
虽说你胆子不小
which, by the way, it takes balls.
但也是我听说过的最蠢的事了
It's also the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
然后我被人围殴 再之后
I-I was jumped, and after that,
就记不清楚了
everything's hazy.
-好 那么 -这都怨你
- Okay, what about... - This is your fault!
冷静
Calm down!
冷静 冷静
Calm down, calm down!
冷静 冷静一下
Calm down. Calm down. Calm down.
我也没想到会出这种事
I didn't mean for this to happen!
冷静
Calm down.
你们怎么还没找到她
Why haven't you found her?
一定会找到的 好吗
We will, okay?
会找到的 一定会的
We will. We will.
对不起
I'm sorry.
-好啊 金 -亚当
- Hey, Kim. - Oh, hey, Adam.
-别热着 -尽量吧
- Staying cool? - Trying.
-是吗 -就是的
- Right? - Right.
-那回见了 -再见
- I'll catch you later. - Bye.
那是你前男友
Is that your ex?
什么 才不是
What? No.
你为什么会觉得他是...
Why would you think that...
你怎么看出来的
Oh. How did you know that?
从他看你的眼神里看出来的
Uh, by the way he was just looking at you.
让我禁不住想着该多下几注
Makes me think I should have wagered more.
咱俩就好好地做单身主义者吧
How about the celibacy thing stays between us?
谁想做单身主义者啊
Whoa, who is celibate?
你吗 伯吉斯
You, Burgess?
我现在专心过好我自己的生活 所以
I'm focusing on myself right now, so...
因为啊 来来
Because, come here...
快来
Come here.
我能说出至少两名已婚警探
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表