Since then, open murder investigation,
没有其他嫌疑人
no other suspects.
克拉克现在认定
Now, Clark is convinced
是奥马尔·弗莱杀死了他的女儿
that Omar Fry's the guy who killed his daughter.
好吧 杰 你和阿特沃特去霍曼广场
All right, Jay, you and Atwater hit Homan Square.
看看能不能查到原始的帮派文件
See if you can dig up the original gang file.
肯尼 你和伯吉斯去找一趟奥马尔·弗莱
Kenny, you and Burgess go pay Omar Fry a visit.
接下来拿克拉克怎么办
What's the next step with Clark?
我们先看看能不能从最开始的谋杀案中
Let's see if we can get some perspective
发掘出一些新的看法
on the original homicide first,
也许能对杀害他女儿的人有些头绪
shed some light on who actually killed his daughter.
现在 先...别管克拉克
For now, just-- just string Clark along.
警长 我听说鲁塞克回来了
Yo, Sarge, uh, I heard Ruzek's back.
没错 他回21分局了
Yeah, he's back at 21, yeah,
但他不会回这里
but he's not back up here.
明白
Copy that.
目标
唐纳德·克拉克
丽贝卡之父
早上好 警长
Good morning, Sergeant.
你好 艾琳
Hey, Erin.
我有一个线人
So I have a CI,
帮我们找到了一个重犯
put us onto a major felony.
作为交换 我得把他弟弟弄出库克县
In exchange, I need to get his brother out of Cook County.
我也想帮忙
Well, you know, I'd love to help
但没有这么简单
but there's more steps than this.
特别是这只是线人的亲属
Especially since it's a snitch's relative
并不是线人本人
and not the actually snitch.
拜托 警长 我给他保证过
Come on, Sergeant, I made a promise.
我也保证过 警探
I made a promise too, Detective.
我保证作为一名警官 将全心全意
I promised to truly serve our sovereign county and state
为国家和州服务 不存有私心 偏爱
as a police officer without favor, affection,
恶意或歪念
malice, or ill will!
你好
What's up?
我让一个做侦探的朋友查了丽贝卡的案子
So I, uh, had a PI friend look into Rebecca's case.
奥马尔·弗莱 他所受的指控都撤销了
Omar Fry, he was cleared on all charges.
你知道的 对吗
You--you do know that, right?
没错 那个警探是这么说的
Yeah, that's what the detective said.
当今谋杀率这么高
You know, with the murder rate here,
芝加哥警♥察♥能知道些什么
what the hell do Chicago cops know, right?
好吧
All right.
但如果事实证明
But now if it turns out that
不是弗莱干的
this Fry isn't the guy,
我可不会退款
you know, you don't get a refund?
我清楚地知道就是他干的
I know in my heart he did it.
我要再加百分之十的钱
All right, I'm gonna need, uh, 10% up front
买♥♥新枪和交通工具
for a new barrel and a set of wheels.
你已经有枪了
You know, you already have a gun.
你就不能赶紧解决吗
Why can't you just get this over with?
你不想查到我们头上吧
Listen, you want this not be traced back to us?
我需要一把无法追查的枪
I'm gonna need an untraceable gun,
我也不会开着自己的车
and I'm not gonna pull up in my own personal vehicle
去干这票的 好吗
to do this, all right?
这是你的活 没关系
Look, it's your job, it's fine.
就五千 我有钱
That's 5,000. I think I've got it.
好了
Yeah.
好吧 我们得说清楚
All right, so, just so we understand each other,
这事一旦开始
once you start this,
就没有回头路了
there's no turning back.
只要为我女儿伸张正义就行
Just bring my little girl some justice.
你们用这些剪报
You guys got your work cut out for you,
把工作弄得真轻松
dealing with all these cliques, huh?
有什么要告诉我们的
So what do you got for us?
丽贝卡被杀并不能算
Uh, Rebecca's murder wasn't a typical
"互斗致死"的案例
"Mutual combatant" killing.
她是一名刚到这个城市的无辜女孩
It was an innocent girl new to the city.
市长办公室要求我们
So the mayor's office gave us a directive
严打那块区域
to saturate the area.
你们认为是奥马尔·弗莱干的
And you guys like Omar Fry for it?
一开始是这么认为的
Ah, well, we did at first.
他是个前科累累的混♥蛋♥
He's a banger with a ton of priors.
他被监控摄像头拍到
He was recorded on a security camera
在街角的商店买♥♥烟囱帽
at a corner store buying a tallboy,
丽贝卡大概在一分钟后
where Rebecca had purchased a bottle of water
在那里买♥♥了一瓶水
approximately a minute later.
我们猜测他跟着她到她的车旁
We assumed he followed her to her car
原本意图抢劫 结果一时失手
and it was a robbery gone sideways.
现在你们认为不是奥马尔
Mm, so now you cleared Omar?
我们没找到凶器
Yeah, we never found a murder weapon.
他也通过了火♥药♥残留测试
He passed the gun residue test.
他也不认罪
We got no confession.
这些消息都告诉丽贝卡爸爸了吗
Have we given Rebecca's dad this information?
他现在在市里 到处问问题
He's in town now, asking a lot of questions.
嗯 奥马尔被释放后他出现了
Yeah, he showed up after Omar got released.
差点把他抓了 他太激动了
Almost had him arrested, he was so worked up.
甚至在我给他看证据时 他都不听
Even when I showed him the evidence, he wouldn't listen.
我们不想干涉你们的工作
We don't want to step on any toes.
我们能试试查一查吗
You mind if we take a stab at it?
查吧
Stab away.
我这里还有十个我还没看过的案子呢
I got ten cases here that I haven't even read yet.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我好像在哪儿有医疗卡
I got a medical card around here somewhere.
你想看吗
Wanna see it?
算了吧 我们不是为这个来的
Save it. We're not here for that.
你们那样对我
After what you all put me through,
指控我杀死了那个女孩
accusing me of shooting that girl,
医生说我得了创伤后应激综合征
doctor said I got PTSD.
只有大♥麻♥才能缓解
Only thing that cures it is the kush.
奥马尔 我们得问问你关于那件案子的事
Omar, we have to ask you about that case.
早就问过了
Ah, been there, done that.
我在26街和卡尔街混了两周
I spent two weeks down at 26th and Cal,
为了一些我没干过的事躲避别人的追打
ducking shanks and eating bologna sandwiches
吃博洛尼亚三明治度日
for something I didn't do.
爸爸 他们是谁
Daddy, who are they?
只是几个警♥察♥ 宝贝
Just some police officers, baby,
确认一下我们是不是没事
making sure we all right around here.
回去看书吧
Go back and read your books.
现在只有皮条客才用钞票夹
You know, only pimps still carry money clips.
你知道是谁杀了丽贝卡吗
So any idea who might have killed Rebecca?
现在又要我帮你们了
I'm supposed to help you guys now?
把钱收下吧
Just take the money.
给你的孩子买♥♥点新书
Buy your kid some new books.
那些反黑组警♥察♥
The gang detectives,
我不喜欢他们不尊重我的样子
I didn't like how they disrespected me.
所有我有些事没告诉他们
So there's something I didn't tell 'em.
我离开街角的商店
I walked out of that corner store,
喝着啤酒
sipping my beer.
正要往街道上走 然后就听到啪啪啪的声音
I'm halfway down the block when I hear this pop-pop-pop.
我知道出事了
'Course I knew it was something going off,
所以就回头看
so I looked back.
你看到是谁干的了
You saw who did it?
没有
Nah.
但我看到有个穿着亮闪闪连帽衫的家伙
But I saw this dude in a shiny hoodie
跑到了街对面去
run to the other side of the street
然后躲进了红线隧♥道♥
and duck into the Red Line tunnel.
47街和温特沃斯街交界那里吗
The one on 47th and Wentworth?
他逃跑的样子像是刚才他放的枪
Running like he was just shooting.
我知道那种做贼心虚的样子
And I know what that looks like.
顺着所有楼梯井
All right, search the drainage grates
去搜查排水道格栅下面
along all the stairwells.
帮派成员都会把格栅撬松
Bangers file the gates loose,
用来匿藏他们的走私物
use them to hide contraband.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表