剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
My powers have never been wrong before,
我不想让这孩子因为
and I do not want this kid going down
某件她没做的事受牵连
for something she didn't do.
对对对 她没罪
Yeah, yeah, yeah. She's not guilty.
老弟 你干什么 那是我的
Dude, come on. Those are mine.
抱歉 我错了
Sorry. My bad.
看到被害者身上这些烧伤了吗
See these burn marks on the vic?
它们与一般的车辆爆♥炸♥不符
They don't match a typical car explosion at all.
就好像是在车祸之前被烧上去的
It's like he was burnt and toasty before the car crash.
我们知道阿莱格拉的能力可以让她
We know that Allegra's powers give her the ability
控制无线电波而不是热浪 所以
to control radio waves and not heat waves, so...
这可能不是阿莱格拉做的
Allegra might not have done this.
我告诉了汉克森法官
And I told Judge Hankerson
阿莱格拉案子有了新证据
there was new evidence in Allegra's case.
好了 现在我们只需要去找出来了
Okay, guys. All we have to do is find it.
中城警局已经审过这个人了
CCPD already interviewed this guy.
你真的认为目击证人会撤回证言吗
You really think the eyewitness is gonna recant his story?
目击证人的证言不总是完美的
Well, eyewitness testimony isn't always perfect.
再说 环境影响 压力
Plus, environmental factors, stress,
甚至是照片的排序都能影响记忆
even the order of lineup photos can effect memory.
所以让他在家里放松状态下回忆
So jogging his memory while he is at home, relaxed
或许能有新进展
might bring something up.
好吧
Yeah. Okay.
37号♥ 是这里了
Unit 37. Here it is.
我总是准备充足
I always come prepared.
天啊
Oh, boy.
阿莱格拉
Allegra?
你哪也去不了 好吗
You're not going anywhere, okay?
我们只想和你谈一下
We just want to talk for a second.
不许动 不许动
Freeze! Freeze!
阿莱格拉·加西娅
Allegra Garcia?
你因为违反假释条令被逮捕了
You're under arrest for parole violation.
是我就不会碰
I wouldn't touch that.
抱歉
Sorry.
杰伊告诉我他是你
Jay told me he's a doppelganger
死去父亲的二重身
of your late father.
我有让你联想到你地球上的谁吗
Do I remind you of anyone from your Earth?
有的
Yeah, you do.
她是谁
Who is she?
某个非常特别的人
Someone very special.
是吗
Ain't she?
我从没想到过我会安稳下来
I never thought I'd settle down.
但我需要一个神经学专家来帮助我
But I needed a neurological specialist to help
对抗逐渐失去的速度
with my depleting speed,
然后我们就产生了感情
and something just felt right between us.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
-好了 -那好 来吧
- Yeah. - All right. Come on.
我们开始吧
Let's do it.
杰伊的头盔会帮助你引导超光粒子
Jay's helmet will help channel the tachyons
进入你的额叶皮层
into your frontal cortex
并且点燃你的突触通道
and ignite your synaptic pathways.
说实话 小子
I won't lie to you, kid.
把你的神智发射出反物质墙 是有风险的
Beaming your mind past an antimatter wall...is risky.
我知道
I know.
但是现在是生死攸关的时刻
But right now, it's a matter of life and death.
开始吧
Let's do it.
好吧
All right.
他的生物特征在急速下降
His biometrics are crashing.
我同时收到了时间能量的读数
I'm also picking up temporal energy readings.
他的意识已经冲破了屏障
His mind has broken past the barrier.
他不止找到了一条新的时间线
It's not just a new timeline he's found.
他找到了几十亿个
It's billions of them.
而且巴里正在经历所有的时间线
And Barry's mind is experiencing them all.
为了让几十亿人在这次危机中存活
In order for billions to survive this coming crisis,
闪电侠必须死
the Flash must die.
你赶快把他从那里拉出来
You have to get him out of there.
"为何凡人的灵魂充满荣耀
"Oh, why should the spirit of mortal be proud?
像一闪而过的陨石
"Like a fast-flittering meteor,
翱翔的云朵
"A fast-flying cloud...
一瞬闪电
"A flash of the lightnig...
破灭的浪潮
"A break of the wave...
他的生命消逝 坟墓中安息"
he passes from life to his rest in the grave."
巴里
Barry.
我们在这
You're with us.
威廉·诺克斯
William Knox.
我发现诗歌♥可以激发
I've discovered that poetry can stimulate
衰退的神经通道
collapsed neural pathways.
对我来说嘎嘎的歌♥就可以
Lady Gaga usually works for me.
我怎么了
What's wrong with me?
那个设备让你的神经突触过载
The device overloaded your neural synapses,
差一点导致衰竭
creating a near shutdown.
你所感受到的叫做神经熵
What you're experiencing now is called neural entropy.
感觉就像我的神经在着火
It feels like my nerves are on fire.
是的 因为你是一个极速者
They are. Because you're a speedster,
你突触的释放量是正常的十倍
your synapses fire ten times the normal rate,
所以你正在感受一个非极速者
so you're feeling ten times the amount of pain
十倍的痛苦
a non-speedster would.
你过一两天会感觉好一点
You'll feel better in a day or two.
好吧
Okay, okay.
你在那里都看到了什么 小子
What'd you see in there, kid?
我看到
I saw...
几十亿个可能的未来
Billions of possible futures.
几十亿个死亡
Billions of deaths.
他们所有的痛苦和折磨
All their pain, their suffering.
然后他们都死了
And then they were gone.
我感受到了这一切
I felt all of it.
现在我知道监视者说的没错
Now I know the Monitor was right.
我必须死
I have to die.
我需要回家
I need to go home.
巴里 巴里 你现在还不能动
Barry, Barry, you can't be moving.
求你了 我必须要见爱瑞丝
Please, I have to see Iris.
-这样我还是会很痛 -我不明白
- It's not getting any less ow. - I don't understand.
我以为阿莱格拉控制的是无线电波
I thought Allegra controlled radio waves.
我们也以为 但是她释放了一个热浪
So did we, but she fired a heat blast
直冲拉尔夫
right at Ralph.
那不只是热
It wasn't just heat.
那是紫外线辐射
It was ultraviolet radiation.
他晒伤了
He got a sunburn.
是啊 从地狱来的太阳
Yeah. From hell.
看看他的脸
Look at his face.
大部分紫外线都被臭氧层吸收了
Most UV light gets absorbed by the ozone layer.
这一点都没稀释
This was entirely undiluted.
如果不是他有能力的话
If it wasn't for his powers,
那个"晒伤"能杀死他
that "Sunburn" would've killed him.
那敷点芦荟就好了
So put some aloe on it.
好吧
Okay.
我能不能跟凯特琳说两句
Can I just talk to Caitlin for a minute, please?
不行 我还有事要做呢
No. I've got things to do.
我们拿这怎么办
What are we gonna do about this?
别让我开始
Don't even get me started.
听一下 尽管紫外线的波长
Listen, even though UV rays have shorter wavelengths
比无线电波短 但是它们都属于
than radio waves, they're all part of the same
同一种电磁频谱
electromagnetic spectrum.
所以阿莱格拉肯定能控制
So Allegra must be able to control
所有不同的波长
all the different types of wavelengths,
也就意味着她能杀掉萨尔瓦多
which means she could have killed Salvador
还有我们的目击者
and our eyewitness.
然后我放走了她
And I set her free.
来帮我理解一下
Okay, help me understand
你为什么今天早上承认有罪
why you pleaded guilty this morning
然后现在突然就无辜了
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表