剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
还没反应吗
Nothing?
每个人都有心情好坏的时候
Well, everybody's got good days and bad days.
大猩猩也是一样的
Gorillas are no different.
这不是在过去
This isn't the past.
这是脑海景象 我在
It's a mindscape. I'm in...
没错 巴里·艾伦
That's right, Barry Allen.
你现在在古鲁德的大脑中
You're in Grodd's mind now.
怎么了 古鲁德 在天眼会寂寞了吗
What's the matter, Grodd? Got lonely at A.R.G.U.S.,
所以你决定越狱来见我
so you decided to break out, come visit me?
古鲁德还在牢里
Grodd is still in his prison
是你和你的小队让他陷入的昏迷
in the mental coma you and your team put him in.
所以呢 笼子是报复吗
So, what, the cage is payback?
-所以你要复仇 -不是复仇
- What, you want vengeance? - Not vengeance.
是理解 古鲁德想要巴里·艾伦看看
Understanding. Grodd wants Barry Allen
一无所有是什么样子
to see what it's like to have nothing.
没有力量 没有自♥由♥ 只有囚禁
No powers, no freedom. Only captivity.
凯特琳用神经抑制剂
Caitlin used a neural inhibitor
关闭了古鲁德的大脑
to shut down Grodd's cerebrum.
凯特琳背叛了古鲁德
Caitlin betrayed Grodd.
但你给了她权威 这是你的所为 闪电侠
But you gave her the authority. This is your doing, Flash.
我马上还会这么做
I'd do it again in a heartbeat.
你的头脑就是武器
Your mind is a weapon.
你从一个人手中夺走了武器
You take a weapon from a man,
他仍是人
he's still a man.
你夺走了古鲁德的头脑
You took Grodd's mind,
古鲁德最伟大的天赋 这不是惩罚
Grodd's greatest gift. That is not punishment.
这是残暴 赤♥裸♥裸的残暴
That is cruelty, pure cruelty.
不 从我的角度来看不是
No, no. Not from where I'm standing.
你伟大的大脑还记得
Does that great mind of yours
你伤害了多少人吗
remember how many people you've hurt?
你的猩猩大军踏遍中城
You marched an army of gorillas through Central City.
你迫使我和索罗瓦进行决斗
You forced me into a gladiator arena with Solovar.
你把鲨鱼王的心电感应王冠武器化
You weaponized King Shark's telepathic crown
从而掌控成千上万无辜的人们
so you could control thousands of innocent people.
承认吧 古鲁德 你罪有应得
Face it, Grodd. You got what you deserved.
你说的不错
You are right.
古鲁德花了一年才重新找到
It took Grodd a year to find the strength
智慧思考的能力
to think intelligently again,
在那段时间 古鲁德有很多原始的想法
and in that time, Grodd had many...primitive thoughts.
没有高等思想的力量
And without the power of higher thinking,
古鲁德再也不能骗自己
Grodd could no longer lie to himself
被迫面对自己的行径
and was forced to confront the truth of his actions,
错误和犯罪的真♥相♥
his wrongdoings, his crimes.
你的意外让古鲁德能进入你的大脑
Your accident allowed Grodd to enter your mind,
不会伤害闪电侠 而是请他帮助
not to harm Flash, but to ask for Flash's help.
神经抑制剂
The neural inhibitor
在古鲁德脑中放入了一个看门人
put a gatekeeper in Grodd's mind.
看门人所守卫的那个出口
The portal that gatekeeper guards
是这个监狱的唯一通道
is the only way out of this prison.
帮帮古鲁德
Help Grodd.
古鲁德很抱歉
Grodd is sorry.
古鲁德已经变了
Grodd has changed.
超智慧猩猩是这么说的
Says the super-intelligent gorilla
而且绑♥架♥了我
who just kidnapped me.
都不肯露脸
Who won't even show his face.
古鲁德想让闪电侠相信他
Grodd wants Flash to trust him.
你的超能力回来了
Your powers are returned.
拜托了 闪电侠
Please, Flash.
帮助古鲁德战胜看门人吧
Help Grodd defeat the gatekeeper.
想得美 古鲁德
Nice try, Grodd.
但你永远不会变
But you'll never change.
你就该待在原地
You're exactly where you belong.
真是个疯狂的卡布奇诺制♥造♥者
That's one crazy cappuccino maker.
快了
Close.
歇洛克的机器是
Sherloque's machine was developed
把一个人的思想
to put one person's mind
放入另个人的脑子里
into another person's memories.
等下 你们觉得巴里在其他人的脑子中
Wait, you think Barry's in someone else's mind?
我们之前也遇到过这种情况
I mean, we've had experience with this before.
根据巴里的脉搏 他眼球的快速移♥动♥
Based on Barry's pulse, his rapid eye movement,
还有其他生命特征
and his vitals...
而且两个脑波明显暴露了
And the two brainwaves are a dead giveaway.
这真是太棒了
This is so awesome.
太棒了 太棒了
Awesome. Awesome.
不 我是说 这很糟糕
I mean, no, this is just awful.
我们得想办法解决这件事
We should, uh-- we should fix that.
没错
Yeah.
既然拉姆齐决定去巴里的脑子里度假
When Ramsey decided to take a little vacation inside Barry's brain,
我和西斯科决定研究记忆机器
Cisco and I decided to work on the Memory Machine
以防血怒重新出现
just in case Bloodwork decided to resurface.
它们是怎么运作的
How's all this work?
在脑海景象中 本体将神经信♥号♥♥
In a mindscape, the host transmits neural signals
传送到客体的初级运动皮层
to the guest's primary motor cortex.
如果我们能与这种神经递质同步
If we can sync up with those neural transmitters,
就能与巴里取得联♥系♥
I think we can communicate with Barry.
就像直接给他大脑发送私信
Like sliding into his mind DM's.
厉害
Sweet.
-加油 巴里 -冰霜
- Come on, Barry. - Frost.
跟我出来一下 快来
You and me, outside. Let's go.
哈里森·威尔斯还活着
Harrison Wells is alive?
-说来话长了 -好吧
- That's a really long story. - Okay.
-有话快说 否则失陪了 -听着
- Make it fast, or I'm out. - Ah, now, look.
事实证明 阿莱格拉在经历了一些
So it turns out that Allegra, through a-- you know,
不幸的事之后 她发现
series of unfortunate events, she has discovered...
她是你女儿的二重身
That's she's your daughter's doppelganger?
并不算是我女儿 更像是雇员
Not my daughter, exactly. More like an employee, right?
前雇员 你是怎么知道的
An ex-employee-- How do you know that?
随便你怎么想 我猜结果不太好
Whatever. I'm guessing it didn't go well
因为是她自己发现的 而不是由你告诉她
because she found out rather than you explaining it to her.
现在该用老办法了 去说出实情
So now it's time for some good old-fashioned honesty.
-拜托 -不论你和你女儿之间
- Oh, come on. - Whatever happened between
-发生了什么 -她不是我女儿
- you and your daughter-- - It's not my daughter, exactly.
更像是雇员 一个做出错误决定的前雇员
Okay, more like an employee, an ex-employee who made a bad call.
对她解释清楚
Just explain it to her.
但是她说一切都太晚了
Yeah, but she said it was too late for that.
正如我的人生导师拉尔夫说的那样
Well, as my life coach, Ralph, would say,
你不能让这阻挡你
you can't let that stop you.
拉尔夫是你的人生导师
Ralph is your life coach?
终于找到了
Finally, there it is.
该离开这里了
Time to get out of here.
索罗瓦
Solovar?
你是看门人吗
You're the gatekeeper?
我们不必争斗
We do not have to fight.
据我所知
As far as I'm concerned,
古鲁德会永远处于昏迷状态
Grodd can stay in this coma forever.
我是这里的监狱长 闪电侠
I am the warden of this prison, Flash.
没有人可以逃走 你也不能
None shall escape. Not even you.
好吧
Oh, great.
巴里的身体正在对脑海景象发生的事做出反应
Barry's body is reacting to whatever's happening in the mindscape.
如果他在那里死掉 在现实中也会死吗
So if he dies in there, he dies out here too?
没错
Correct.
有镇定剂吗
Do you have any sedatives?
镇定剂对极速者不起作用
No, those don't work on speedsters.
不 我是说给自己用
No, no, no, no. I meant-- I meant for me.
冰霜 你现在的表情就和西斯科一样
Uh, Frost, you've got that look Cisco has
他接着会对我们说出一堆专业术语
before he throws a bunch of science words at us
大意就是我们完蛋了
that basically means "we're frakked."
在巴里大脑皮层中活动的信♥号♥♥
The signals traveling to Barry's cortex
正在以超神经高速移♥动♥
are moving at a hyper-neural speed.
我们只见过一个
We've only seen one other brain
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表