剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
但是我的不一样
For me, it's different.
更像是脑海里有个声音在指引着我
It's more of a voice inside my head guiding me,
但是几个月前 那个声音消失了
but a few months ago, that voice just went quiet.
每当我想试着接触 都是一片寂静
Now every time I try to reach out-- silence.
你上一次和神速力接触是什么时候的事
When was the last time the Speed Force came to you?
有一段时间了
I mean, it's been a while,
但是我觉得
but, listen, I-I-I-I-I don't think
神速力没有问题
there's anything wrong with the Speed Force.
我是说 如果有问题它会让我知道的
You know, I mean, if there was, it would let me know, you know?
不然我 再说了
Or I don't--besides,
我肯定这事有更简单的解释
I'm sure there's a simple explanation for all this.
相信我
Trust me.
一杯燕麦奶震波奇诺 特热加两份糖
One oat milk vibe-accino, extra hot with two sugars
还有三份薄层肉桂带走
and three short sprinkles of cinnamon to go.
我说的是三份糖和两份薄层肉桂
I said three sugars and two sprinkles of cinnamon.
美国蠢货
怎么回事
亚历克西
Alexi?
我还以为你会简单的
I thought you'd go down easy
死在你那直升机中
in that fancy helicopter of yours.
我猜现在
I guess now...
要来硬的了
弗里达
Frida.
你好 玛丽亚
Hello, Maria.
再见了
玛丽亚
Maria!
玛丽亚·沃尔科娃 俄♥国♥名流
Maria Volkova, Russian socialite.
一分钟前 她还在这嘬咖啡
One minute, she's here sipping java,
下一分钟就变成了木乃伊吗
and the next minute, she's a mummy?
这就是我从直升机上救下的女人
This is the same woman I saved from the helicopter,
但是她很年轻 充满活力
but she was young. She was full of life.
基于她的单倍体T细胞受体来看
Well, based on her signal joint T-cell receptors,
她死时体征是110岁
she was 110 years old when she died.
我去
Damn.
所以那个直升机意外 不是随机的
So the helicopter accident-that wasn't random.
有人在针对她
Someone targeted her.
不只是随便的某人
Not just any someone.
你看到身体的动能能量了吗
You see the kinetic energy levels on the body?
几乎接近于零
Yeah, they're almost zero,
就像是某人移除了他们一样
like someone removed it all.
因此减慢了受害者
Therefore slowing down the victim,
所以玛丽亚才老了这么多
which is how Maria was aged so many years.
我是说 现实时间可能才过去一秒
I mean, real time, it would have been like a second passed,
但是对于她来说几乎是一个世纪
but, for her, it was almost a century.
为什么这个感觉如此熟悉
Why does this feel so familiar?
之前不是有个人 可以减慢...
Wasn't there someone who could, like, slow--
如果你想的是乌龟人...
If you're thinking it's Turtle...
-对 -错了
- Yeah. - It's not.
这个超能力者不仅能减慢时间
This meta doesn't just slow down time.
她可以在特定受害人附近
She can create potential energy force fields
创造势能能量护盾
around individual victims,
在一眨眼之间让他们老去一个世纪
aging them centuries in the blink of an eye.
这不是乌龟人 是乌龟人二代
This wasn't Turtle. This was Turtle 2.
抱歉 我只是在等着你
Sorry, I was just waiting
想出个更好的名字
for you to come up with a better name.
不 乌龟人二代 小而美
No, it's Turtle 2. Less is more.
重要的是她的真名
Well, what matters is her real name,
弗里达·诺维科夫女士
Mrs. Frida Novikov.
我们因为她在公♥寓♥里进行跨国贩毒
We busted her for running an international drug ring
抓过她 我们遣送她回了俄♥罗♥斯♥
out of her apartment. We deported her back to Russia.
显然 她没有待久
Well, apparently, she didn't stay put.
我旅行每到一处 都能听到诺维科夫的故事
Everywhere I went on my trip, I heard stories about Novikov.
我提早回家来检查她的老地盘
I came home early to check out her old haunts,
并且或许能找出她的真正目的
and maybe find a clue about what she's up to.
我只是没想到她也会回家
I just didn't expect she'd come back home too.
我们最好搞清楚她为什么回来
Well, we better figure out why she's back
趁她变老其他人之前
before she ages anybody else.
我去调出她的档案
Yeah, I'm gonna go pull her file.
好的 谢了
Okay. Thanks.
我去看看能不能找到方法
I'll see if I can work up a way to take
一劳永逸的解决她的能力
the wind out of her sails for good.
黑客神童回归了
The prodigal hacker returns.
来给我讲讲那伟大的
Regale me with the adventures
环球旅行家西斯科曼达洛人的冒险故事吧
of the great, globe-trotting Cisco-lorian.
我等下再详细告诉你
I'll tell you all about it later.
现在 我正试图解决能减慢时间的超能力者
Right now, I'm trying to stop a meta who can slow down time
重新设计终极速度-X的配方
by reworking the Velocity-X formula
来使她加速达到中和
to speed her up and neutralize
她的势能能量超能力 我要集中注意力
her kinetic energy meta-powers, so I'm gonna focus on that.
敲敲 博士 我只是需要你...
Knock-knock, Doc, I just need your--
我需要知道
I need to know if,
在你旅行中...
on your trip...
你有没有看到从别的地球来的人
you saw anyone else from any other Earths.
-其他人 -对的
- Other people? - That's right.
-从别的地球 -没错
- From other Earths? - That's right.
没有啊 因为任何
Uh, okay, not really, because any doppelgangers
设法来到这里的二重身
who managed to make it here--
现在都应该死掉了
they would all be dead by now
因为神经退化
due to neurological degeneration.
万一他们已经死了呢
What if they were already dead?
你是在逗我吧
You gotta be kidding me.
怎么了
What?
伟大的流言终结者竟然突然相信鬼了
The great myth buster suddenly believes in ghosts.
不是
No.
我指的不是鬼 我说的是幸存者
No, I'm not talking ghosts. I'm talking survivors.
原来是幸存者啊
Oh, survivors.
-是的 -当然了 好吓人啊
- Yeah. - Sure--spooky.
听着 幸存者 鬼 不管你怎么叫他们
Look, survivors, ghosts, whatever you wanna call them,
都是不可能的 危机确保了这一点
it's not possible. Crisis made sure of that.
-你还记得吗 -我
- Remember? - I--
你根本看不到任何像这样的事
You wouldn't have been able to see anything like that.
好吧
All right, fine,
那你在外面的时候肯定是错过了什么
well, then you missed something out there.
我错过了什么
I missed something?
你错过了是因为...
You missed something because--
你知不知道我花了
Do you know how many hours--
多少时间和精力
how much time and energy
记录我在那边看到的所有东西
I spent cataloguing everything I saw out there?
我需要你帮忙找到一个说得通的答案
I need your help finding an answer that makes sense! Ok?
-放下你的那个宝贝终极速度-F吧 -是X
- So drop your little Velocity-F. - X!
X 然后来帮我来找真正要紧的东西吧
X--and help me track something that really matters.
我在试图找到那个追踪了好几周的罪犯
I'm trying to find a criminal I've been after for weeks.
-那很重要 -只对于你来说
- That matters! - To you.
看来你经历这些旅行后
Well, I guess on all your travels
终于学会把注意力移到除你以外的人身上了
you finally learned to focus on someone else besides yourself--
才怪
not.
纳什 需要什么吗
Nash, need something?
不需要
Nope.
巴里还装作无事发生
Barry's acting like nothing is wrong.
我不应该为此沮丧
I shouldn't get frustrated.
无垢曾说过 自负乃平静之敌
Amala says, "Pride is the enemy of peace."
我觉得
You know, I don't think
巴里与神速力之间的联♥系♥
Barry will ever have the same relationship
不可能像你一样
with the Speed Force that you do.
至少在那件事之后
Not after what happened.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
其实 我不知道整个来龙去脉
Well, I don't know the full story,
但是上个秋天 巴里与神速力
but last fall, Barry and the Speed Force
发生了点事故
had an incident.
他没跟我讲过
He did not tell me that.
可能他还在鼓起勇气
Maybe he's trying to work up the nerve?
可能吧 但是如果你感觉到的干扰
Maybe, but if that disturbance you're sensing
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表