剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
so I'll just say this-- -
你为我找回了我的世界
You gave me my world back.
你也一定会找回自己的世界
You'll get your world back, too.
但你需要做的不只是原谅自己
But you have to do more than just forgive yourself.
你要相信你的世界可以改变
You have to believe that your world can change.
我以前忘了这些
That's the part I'd forgotten.
谢谢你提醒我
Thanks for reminding me.
我们在这一年都失去了很多
We've all lost so much this year...
我们的超能力 我们的爱情
our power, our love,
我们的家人
our family.
有时候 我们仿佛已经输的一无所有
At times, it's even felt like there's nothing left to lose,
我们生命中所有重要的事都被夺走
like everything that matters has already been taken
我们的生活变得空虚
and our lives are empty...
空洞
hollow inside.
有些东西是无法被夺走的
Some things can't be taken.
看看这里的大家
Look around this room.
我们还有对彼此的信任
We still have our faith in each other
为了我们所爱的人战斗的意志
and our will to fight for those we love.
我们永远不会失去这些
This is what we'll never lose.
伊娃·麦克洛奇从未与我们正面交锋
Eva McCulloch has never faced us head-on.
而我们要主动出击
And that's about to change.
我们要找到她
We're gonna find her...
打败她
beat her...
救回所有人
and get back everyone.
说得好
Amen to that.
只要你告诉我去哪里
You just tell me where to stretch.
炸掉哪里
And blast.
听起来很暴♥力♥ 算我一个
Sounds violent. I'm in.
我有个主意
I have an idea...
把他们从镜像宇宙救出来的办法
a way to get our people out of the Mirrorverse.
我们需要一个无损耗的
We need a lossless,
自给自足的无限能量源
self-sustaining source of perpetual energy.
听起来像是科学里的圣杯
Sounds like you're talking about the holy grail of science--
永动机
a perpetual-motion machine.
对
That's right.
哈特利有过一些研究
Hartley had some ideas.
我认为我们真的能造出来
I think we can actually build one.
我们只差一个组件
We're just missing one component,
多亏了我的旅行
and thanks to my travels,
我知道去哪能找到它
I know exactly where to find it...
亚特兰蒂斯
Atlantis.
危机可算有些好的影响了
Finally, Crisis pays off in a good way for once.
我知道时间很紧 别担心
I know time is crucial, but don't worry.
-我去去就回 -我能去吗
- I'll hurry back. - Can I come?
如果你不介意的话 我希望你留下
Actually, if you don't mind, I'd like for you to stay.
闪电侠小队需要尽可能多的人手
Team Flash needs as many hands on deck as possible.
我们开始吧
Now let's get to work.
麦克洛奇科技公♥司♥
我要来找你了 约瑟夫
I'm coming for you, Joseph.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表