剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
你把马尔科姆·尚博德安排进基恩·霍斯克的部门
You placed Malcolm Strombard in Gene Huskk's division
让他在步♥枪♥上市前
so that he could obtain the rifle
就能拿到它
before it went to market.
然后将这把步♥枪♥交给
and then place said rifle in the hands
唯一一个可以给它充能的人
of the one person who could power it:
纪美代·霍西 也是你的私人刺客
Kimiyo Hoshi, your personal assassin.
你并不是被黑洞抢劫了
You weren't robbed by Black Hole.
你就是黑洞
You are Black Hole,
而且你一直利用麦克洛奇的资源
and you've been using McCulloch's resources
资助在全球的各种阴谋 包括走私超能力者
to power a global conspiracy in meta-human trafficking,
贩卖♥♥武器 雇凶杀人
weapons sales, and murder-for-hire.
可否请您发表评论
Now would you care to comment?
可以
I would.
但我觉得你还没有了解来龙去脉
But I don't think you have the whole story yet,
因为如果了解了 你怎么会任由家人冒险
because if you did, why would you be here trying to scare me
自己跑到这里吓唬我
while your family risks their lives for you?
快放下武器
Weapon down, now!
你是对的
You're right.
我今晚确实阻止不了黑洞
I can't stop Black Hole tonight.
但我不能再让你伤害别人
But I can't let you hurt anyone else.
所以我设下了一个死亡开关
Which is why I've set up a dead man's switch.
如果我 我的雇员 我的线人
If I, my employees, any of my sources,
我爱的人死亡
my loved ones die?
我手中所有将你和黑洞联♥系♥起来的资料
All the information I have tying you to Black Hole
就会立刻被公开出来
will be immediately released.
加油
Come on.
有意思
下一枪得打头了
去你的
Screw you.
所以 让你的朋友住手
So tell your friend to stand down.
取消礼品篮
就这样 你就这么走了吗
That's it? You're just leaving?
我遵守命令
I follow orders.
-卡弗先生 -卡弗先生
- Mr. Carver. - Mr. Carver.
感谢大家来此参会
Hi, thank you all so much for coming. Here--
鉴于新近出现的消息
Given new information that has come to light,
我决定 麦克洛奇科技公♥司♥
I have decided that McCulloch Technologies
会取消
will be dropping its lawsuit
针对中城市民报的诉讼
against Central City Citizen Media.
有提问吗
Any questions?
谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming.
我要暂时离开一段时间
I'm going away for a bit.
我的震波力量可能是没有了
I might not have my Vibe powers anymore,
但至少我还能做些
but at least I can still do
传统的体力型工作
some good, old-fashioned foot work,
所以我会去寻找
so I'm gonna go suss out
我们这个勇敢新世界所可能面临的
whatever brave new threats we might have
勇敢新威胁
to our brave new world.
我在想 这期间呢
And I was thinking, in the meantime,
也许你可以看着尖端科研实验室
maybe you could hold down the fort here at S.T.A.R. Labs.
等等 你... 你这有摄像头吧
Oh, wait, you-- you got cameras here?
这里没有摄像头
There's no cameras.
这是... 这是捉弄人的玩意吧
This is-- this is some kind of trick.
-对吧 -不是
- Right? - No.
不是捉弄人的
It's not a trick.
更像是橄榄枝
It's more of an olive branch.
很抱歉我说了那些话
I'm sorry I said those things.
危机中所发生的事
I should have held myself accountable
应该由我来承担责任
for what happened in Crisis,
而我却把火撒在你身上
but instead I chose to take it out on you.
算了 那么...
Anyway, so...
要上路了
Hitting the road?
我不在的时候 纳什·威尔斯
So while I'm gone, do your best
尽量别把什么东西搞坏 好吗
not to break anything, will you, Nashville?
你不在的时候把东西都搞坏 明白了
Break everything while you're gone, got it.
我说的话你真的是
It's like you're literally not listening
-完全没有听啊 -你说什么
- to what I'm saying. - What's that?
纳什
Nash?
但愿你能得偿所愿
I hope you find what you're looking for.
狄格尔在的炼狱怎么样
How was Lian Yu with Dig?
我以为奥利弗把面具留下来 是...
I thought Oliver left the mask as...
提醒我们要继续战斗的
a reminder to keep fighting.
但我们经历了这么多凶险
But with all the danger we've been through,
我想我有点
I guess I kind of
忘了最初给他做这个的原因了
forgot why I made it for him in the first place.
是为了让奥利弗永远记着
It was so Oliver would always remember
去保护他所爱的人们
to protect the people he loved.
所以他把它留给了我
That's why he left it to me.
他想让我接受我自己的忠告
He wanted me to take my own advice.
自从我们知道你会在危机中死掉以后
I've been in overdrive ever since
我就一直处在高速运转的状态
we learned that you were gonna die in Crisis.
过去的一个月 我把每一天都过的
I've spent the last month trying to live every day
像是我的最后一天那样 拼命地...
like it was my last, hell-bent on...
尽可能去珍惜我以为是我们俩在一起的
Trying to make the most of the limited time
最后的时光
I thought we had left together,
但危机结束了
but Crisis is over now,
而你没有死
and you didn't die.
我觉得我是 我忘了要...
And I think I just-- I forgot to--
慢下来
To slow down.
你是不是也想
So are you also thinking
今晚我们也许可以慢慢来
that tonight maybe we just take it easy?
英雄所见略同
Great minds.
是佳人所见略同
Beautiful minds.
闪电侠
天啊
Oh, my God.
镜子
Mirror.
伊娃
伊娃
Eva.
伊娃·麦克洛奇创造性的反射型芯片技术打破了预期
麦克洛奇技术公♥司♥创始人和首席执行官
伊娃·麦克洛奇失踪
10级权限
研发
外出追查一个线索
非常急迫
爱你
你在蓄谋什么 伊娃·麦克洛奇
What were you up to, Eva McCulloch?
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表