剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我不爱我的丈夫
I don't love my husband.
我想要他的命
I want to end him.
那你为什么还称他为你的丈夫
Then why do you still call him your husband?
你跟从前一样 一样的盲目
You are just as blinded as you were before.
他还会用同样的伎俩玩弄你
And he is going to trick you in the exact same way.
不要再说了
Stop talking.
因为你仍然爱着他
Because you still love him.
不 我没有
No! I don't!
你睿智的大脑就是想不明白
Your brilliant mind couldn't figure out
他没有在乎过你
that he didn't care about you.
闭嘴
Shut up!
你在这等了多久 伊娃
How long did you sit here, Eva,
一直渴望被拯救
pining for rescue
直到你意识到你早就被遗弃了
before you realized that you had been abandoned?
我恨他
I hate him!
我要让他受尽折磨
I want him to suffer! Suffer, suffer!
折磨 折磨
Suffer! Suffer!
折磨 折磨
Suffer! Suffer!
折磨
Suffer!
爱瑞丝
Iris?
无尽的痛苦和折磨
Suffer and suffer and suffer!
折磨
Suffer! Suffer!
爱瑞丝 爱瑞丝
Iris. Iris.
我不会和你打
I won't fight you.
我不会和你打了
I won't fight you anymore.
你的原型是爱瑞丝
You were made from Iris.
你有着她的一部分内心
A part of her heart is inside you.
我见到过你的善良
I've seen you be kind.
我见到过你的欢笑
I've seen you laugh.
我知道那并不全是谎言
I know that wasn't all a lie.
你可以成为更好的人
You can be more than this.
不是爱瑞丝
Not Iris, but...
而是你自己
yourself.
你必须自己想要改变
You have to want it.
不
No.
你要自己做出选择
You have to choose it.
我选择我自己
I--I choose me.
去找爱瑞丝
Go find Iris.
去找她 巴里
Go find her, Barry.
去救爱瑞丝
Go save Iris.
快去
Go.
巴里
Barry.
我有生命了
I feel alive.
我有生命了
I feel alive.
看你逼我做了些什么
Look what you made me do.
不 对不起
No, I'm sorry!
本来不必这样的 闪电侠
This didn't have to be like this, Flash.
你不知道在那里面的感受
You don't know what it's like in there.
我必须出来
I had to get out.
爱瑞丝
Iris...
她在哪里
Where--where is she?
她还在我离开的世界中
She's still in the world I left behind.
还有其他我留下的保险措施
Along with the rest of my insurance policy.
辛格局长和你的朋友卡米拉
Chief Singh, and your friend, Kamilla.
他们很安全
They're safe.
安全的时间则取决于你
How long is up to you.
现在呢
So...what?
你要杀了我
Now you're gonna kill me?
没有必要
There's no need for that.
你身受重伤
You're wounded.
还失去了速度
You lost your speed.
你的自愈速度不如以往
And your healing is not what is used to be.
你根本成不了威胁 对吧
You're not much of a threat, are you?
你别来妨碍我 闪电侠
You just stay out of my way, Flash.
我也不会妨碍你
And I'll stay out of yours.
我还有未竟之业
I have unfinished business to attend to.
我还要解放整个世界
And a whole world to liberate.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表