剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
地球203
新哥谭
神谕 我是女猎手 请回复
Oracle, it's Huntress. Come in.
女猎手 通讯器基本无法工作了
Huntress, the comms are barely functional.
芭芭拉 你能听见吗
Barbara, can you hear me?
我需要更多的时间
I need more time.
能量波来得太快了
The wave's coming too quickly.
你必须现在就撤离
You're gonna have to evac right now.
我要在能量波来之前发出所有相关的数据
I'm sending all relevant data before the wave hits.
神谕 神谕 请回复
Oracle? Oracle, please answer me.
正在发送所有相关数据...
Sending all relevant data...
无限地球危机
地球一
需要拯救多元宇宙的七位完人
We have only located four of the seven Paragons
我们只找到了四位
needed to save the multiverse.
我们能找到其他三位 如果...
We could find the last three if--
我正在修理一台♥完♥人探测器 好吗
Hey, it's uh--repairing a Paragon Detector, okay?
这东西很复杂的
It's complex stuff.
有人呼叫后援了吗
Someone call for backup?
-爱瑞丝 -西斯科 谢天谢地
- Iris. - Cisco, thank goodness.
我正急需多一个有天才智力的人
I need another genius intellect, stat.
我正是因此而来
That's why I'm here.
这真是个超级完美的二重身
And that is a super doppelganger,
也是超级诡异的
which is super weird.
这还真是个全明星战队
Holy all-star squadron.
你们好吗 我是拉尔夫·德比 伸缩人
Hi, hi, how are ya? Ralph Dibny, Elongated Man.
准备好帮助大家大展身手了
Ready to help kick butt.
别理他 这是他第一次联合作战
Ignore him. It's his first crossover.
听着 这股反物质能量波
Listen, the antimatter wave
仍在多元宇宙间肆意破坏穿行
is still ripping its way across the multiverse.
我们必须尽力将所有人送到安全的地方
We have to get everyone we can to safety.
计算仍然显示
Calculations still show that Earth-1
地球一将会是能量波最后冲击的地方
will be the last place for the wave to hit.
我刚收到地球一艾丽克斯和布莱尼的消息
I just heard from Alex and Brainy on Earth-1.
我们从地球38救出来的所有人数仍有效
Everyone we saved from Earth-38 is still accounted for.
那么 目前我们应该尽可能
Then we should bring as many people to Earth-1 as we can
把所有人都带到地球一
in the time being.
我们成立一个救援队
Let's get a rescue team together,
去营救整个多元宇宙里我们能救出来的人
save who we can across the multiverse.
我能用通灵能力
I can use my psychic abilities
与乘波号♥保持联♥系♥
to stay in connection with the Waverider.
我也去
And I'll go as well.
平行地球上的乔纳森仍在罗里那
Well, parallel Earth Rory still has Jonathan,
我来收发通讯 有新消息就通知大家
so I'll run comms and keep everyone updated.
-超女呢 -我留在这
- Supergirl? - I'll stay here.
我们得想办法夺回我们的世界
We have to find a way to get our world back.
我想我们成功了 我们修好它了
Hey, I think we did it. I think we fixed it.
大伙 这些我们已经知道了
Guys, we already know all this.
它正在缓冲 有点耐心行吗
It's buffering, so maybe a little patience.
荣誉完人
我还真一点也不惊讶
Huh. Why am I not surprised?
爱之完人
我还真没想到
That's new.
人道完人
这家伙是谁
Uh, who the hell is that guy?
蔡瑞安博士 是我们地球上的
Dr. Ryan Choi, physics professor
青藤镇大学的物理学教授
at Ivy Town University on our Earth.
我猜那就是我们的下一站了
Well, I guess we know our next stop.
雷 拉尔夫
Ray, Ralph?
青藤镇 我过去常在那里混迹
Ivy Town. It's my old stomping grounds.
我们走吧
Let's go.
现在所有完人的身份都已经确认
With all the Paragons identified,
我们下一个首要任务
our next priority is determining
就是要决定如何阻止反物质能量波
how to stop the antimatter wave.
抱歉打断一下
Sorry to interrupt,
狄格尔先生到了
but Mr. Diggle has arrived.
莎拉 你怎么能让这事发生呢
How could you let this happen, Sara?
别人也就算了 你
You, of all people?
事情很复杂
It's complicated.
并不复杂
It's not complicated.
他需要我的时候我没在他身边
I wasn't there when he needed me.
狄格 我们正在想办法将他救回来
Dig, we are working on bringing him back
就像他当初将我救回那样 记得吗
the same way that he brought me back, remember?
你是说去炼狱走一遭
You're talking about a trip to Purgatory.
-是的 -行 我也去
- Yes. - Fine, count me in.
还有 还有些事情
And there's-- There's something else.
狄格 是莱拉 她
Dig, it's Lyla. She's--
她失踪了
she's gone missing.
-什么 -没人看见她离开
- What? - Nobody saw her leave.
她上一分钟还在 突然就不见了
She was there one minute and gone the next.
但她有瞬间移♥动♥的能力
But she has the ability to teleport,
所以
so she--
所以现在莱拉的位置
So there are now infinite possibilities
有无限种可能
for Lyla's location.
你给我听好了
You. Listen to me.
我不想失去奥利弗 也不想失去莱拉
I am not losing Oliver and Lyla.
所以废话少说 告诉我如何找到我的妻子
So cut the crap and tell me how the hell do I find my wife?
你听到他说的了 她在哪
You heard him. Where is she?
先驱者很可能和我的对手在一起
Harbinger could very well be with my adversary...
反监视者
The Anti-Monitor.
完人探测器
爱之完人 人道完人 荣誉完人
希望完人 真理完人 勇气完人 命运完人
反监视者
The Anti-Monitor--
这事已经板上钉钉了吗
is that, uh, set in stone,
还能不能有所转变
or can we workshop that a little bit?
这就是我一直在让你们做好准备的原因
This is why I have been preparing all of you--
测试并且挑战你们的极限
testing and pushing you to your limits.
我需要你们的勇气 你们的荣誉
I needed your courage, your honor,
你们强大的意志力
your strength of will,
甚至是你们信念里的真♥相♥
even the truth of your convictions--
任何使得你们成为这个地球
everything that makes you
或任何其他地球上最伟大的英雄的原因
the greatest heroes on this Earth or any other,
因为这就是打败我们的对手所需要的
because that's what it will take to defeat our opponent.
这家伙到底想干什么
And what exactly does this guy want?
消灭多元宇宙
To eliminate the multiverse
然后用另外一个宇宙来取代它
and replace it with another universe.
一个他能够控制的宇宙
One that he can control--
跟所有狂妄自大者一样
just like every other megalomaniac.
我早该预见到
I should've foreseen
我与先驱者的联♥系♥可能使他走向歧途
my connection with Harbinger could be perverted to his ends.
早该
Should have?
告诉我们怎样将她救回来
Just tell us how to get her back.
我和你们一样想找到她
I want to find her just as much as the rest of you,
但木已成舟的事我无法改变
but I cannot rewrite what has already been written.
我只能尝试去救剩下的人
I can only attempt to save what remains.
你知道将奥利弗的魂魄找回来需要做什么
You know what to do to get Oliver's soul back.
我会照看他的身体
I'll watch over his body
我保证一有先驱者的消息就通知你
and I promise you I will keep you updated on Harbinger.
收到
Copy that.
西斯科 也许你该给卡米拉回个电♥话♥
Cisco, maybe you should call Kamilla back?
不不 不是来电♥话♥了
No, no, no. That wasn't a phone call.
我正在剩下的地球上
I'm triangulating anti-matter wave particles
对反物质能量波粒子进行三角定位
on the Earth that are left.
为什么
Why?
我在尝试对能量波的源头进行定位
I'm trying to locate the source of the wave
根据这个显示
and according to this, it's hidden
它就藏在我们后院的一个地下区域
in a subterranean region right in our own backyard.
五分钟后到货舱碰头
Meet me in the cargo bay in five.
西斯科·拉蒙
Cisco Ramon.
我不是刚离开你了吗
Didn't I just leave you?
你不是一位完人
You are not a Paragon,
但你也有自己的使命
but you do have a purpose.
震波必须重生
Vibe must live again.
不
No.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表