剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
你可以和乔还有爱瑞丝说
You could talk to Joe and Iris.
但是他们不在 这是谁的错
But they're not here. Whose fault is that?
-这都是谁的错 -都是我的错 好吗
- Whose fault is that? - It's mine, all right?
你就是想让我承认这一点吗
Is that what you want me to say?
我本该领导这支队伍
I'm supposed to lead this team.
但是现在 我都不知道应该对他们说什么
Now, I- I don't even know what to tell them.
在我失去玛雅时
When I lost Maya...
每一天我都想说
every day since then, I wanted to say,
我很抱歉 都是我的错
"Hey, listen, I'm sorry. It was my fault."
但是她不在了
But she's gone.
我变成遭弃者时
When I was Pariah
我看着我的失误摧毁了多元宇宙
and I watched my mistake burn down the Multiverse,
我想对那些人说 对不起
I wanted to tell those people, "I'm sorry,"
但是他们都不在了 已经无法挽回
but they were gone, and it was over.
但对你来说一切还没有结束
And this is not over for you.
你能够从中找到办法
You can find your way out of this.
你只需要相信自己
All you have to do is trust yourself.
我要怎么相信自己
How am I supposed to do that?
我和一个冒充者生活了五个星期
I just lived with an impostor for five weeks.
你要原谅自己
You forgive yourself.
你教会了我这样做
You showed me that.
现在你要为了自己做到这一点
Now it's time for you to do it for you.
如果你做不到的话
And you know what? If you can't...
就当是为了爱瑞丝
do it for Iris.
我太想她了
I just miss her so much.
她不在这里 感觉就像
Without her here, it feels like...
我知道哈特利的世界为什么消失了
I know why Hartley's world is over.
谢谢你 纳什
Thank you, Nash.
我知道你很难过 我理解
Look, I know you're hurting. I do.
血怒的怪物袭击时 我和卡米拉在一起
But I was with Kamilla when Bloodwork's monsters attacked,
你要相信 不论她在哪里
and-- and you got to trust me that no matter where she is,
你的女朋友知道怎样保护自己
your girl knows how to take care of herself.
没错 我知道
Yeah. Yeah, I know. I know.
只是
It's just...
卡米拉在的时候
When Kamilla's around,
我想向她展示我很强大
I want to show her I'm strong.
我想相信自己的决定是对的
I want to believe I'm making the right decisions.
她给了我所需要的自信 但她...
She gives me the confidence I need, but she's...
她不在了
She's not here.
而我满脑子想的都是我曾是个英雄
And all I can think about is the hero I used to be.
他充满活力
He was just full of life,
他敢于去做不可能的事
and he wasn't afraid to do the impossible.
他是...
He was...
他是震波 你知道吗
He was Vibe, you know?
他知道所有问题的答案
He had all the answers.
有时他自己就是答案
Sometimes he was the answer.
如果卡米拉不在这里而震波也消失了
If Kamilla's not here and Vibe is gone...
如果...
what if--
如果你不知道所有问题的答案呢
What if you don't have all the answers
如果你做的决定是错的呢
and you're making the wrong decisions?
西斯科 卡米拉爱的不是你的超能力
Cisco, Kamilla did not fall in love with your powers.
她爱的是你
She fell in love with you...
你
you...
还有你那强大的大脑
and that big, beautiful brain of yours.
西斯科·拉蒙不再是震波了
Boo-hoo, Cisco Ramon isn't Vibe anymore.
你知道他现在是什么人吗
You know what he is?
他是位非常杰出的工程师
He is a damn brilliant engineer
他绝不会放弃去做不可能的事
who has never backed down from doing the impossible before.
你现在要放弃吗
You gonna start now?
不 女士
No, ma'am.
你没事吧
You okay?
我一直任由伊娃操纵我
I let Eva manipulate me all this time,
现在神经失调越来越严重了
and now the neural dissonance is getting worse.
我怎么能让这种事发生
How did I let that happen?
作为记者 我的技能就是看到真♥相♥
My skill as a reporter is being able to see the truth,
但伊娃向我证明了我不能相信自己的直觉
but Eva proved to me that I can't trust my instincts
或相信我自己
or...myself.
你不是唯一被她骗的人
You weren't the only one she tricked.
你的复♥制♥品骗了我 大家 甚至巴里
Your duplicate tricked me, everyone--even Barry.
别因为自己不完美而自责
Don't beat yourself up for not being perfect.
伊娃当然想让你
Of course Eva would want you
把自己的优点当成缺点
to see your strength as a weakness.
她就是这样把你困住的
That's how she's kept you trapped.
但如果你想逃走
But if you want to escape,
就必须再次相信自己
you have to trust yourself again.
我相信你
I do.
所以
So...
我们从何入手
where do we start?
伊娃还创造了另一个复♥制♥品 辛格局长
There is one other duplicate that Eva created--Chief Singh.
我们得找到他
We should find him.
我们如果要回家 就都得回家
If we're gonna go home, we're all going home...
一起
together.
走开
Get out.
我知道你为什么这么沮丧
I know why you're so upset.
你对我一无所知
You don't know anything about me.
我知道因为自己的错痛失所爱的人
I know what it's like to be responsible
是什么感觉
for losing the person I love.
罗德里克...
Roderick...
他不只是职业杀手 对吗
he's not just another hired gun, is he?
他是我的男友
He's my boyfriend...
我一生的挚爱
The love of my life.
我和你对战时让他身处战火之中
I put him in the line of fire when I fought you,
意味着他遭受的一切都是我的错
meaning that what happened to him is my fault.
这不是你一个人的错
You're not the only one to blame.
我发射了闪电 记得吗
I threw the lightning, remember?
我给了他武器 所以你才要自卫
I gave him the weapon that made you defend yourself.
然后我却救不了他
And then when I couldn't help him...
你给了他所需要的帮助
You got him the help he needed.
他在水星实验室比跟我在一起好
He was better off at Mercury Labs than with me.
我毫无用处
I was useless.
有人刚刚提醒了我
Someone just reminded me that...
如果我们找不到前进的力量并原谅自己
we're no good to the people that we love
就会对我们所爱的人
if we can't find the strength to move forward
毫无益处
and forgive ourselves.
谢谢 奥普拉女士
Thanks, Oprah.
我们在铁山监狱有大♥麻♥烦了
Hey, we got a big problem at Iron Heights.
你可以留在这
You can stay here.
也可以成为那个罗德里克爱上的人
Or you can be the person that Roderick fell in love with.
你自己决定
It's your call.
卫星刚刚感应到
The satellites just picked up
超能力片区中巨大的能量激增
a massive energy surge in the Meta-Wing.
消失了
It's gone.
等等 跟进一下视频 里面发生了什么
Wait, get a video feed. What happened in there?
我正在试
I'm trying.
糟糕
Oh, crap.
直到现在我们抓到的所有神速
Every Godspeed we caught till now--
他取走了他们的速度
He took all their speed.
听着 你有一分钟 闪电侠
Record this. You have one minute, Flash.
在那之后 每一分钟
After that, someone dies
突发新闻:市民被扣为人♥质♥
就会死一人 直到你交出属于我的东西
every 60 seconds until you surrender what's mine.
我得去阻止他
I have to stop him.
-等等 等等 巴里 -怎么了
- Wait, wait, Barry. - What?
我知道你想去
Look, I know you want to do this,
但是你没多少速度了 好吗
but you don't have a lot of speed, okay?
我们得通知中城警局或天眼会 任何能...
We need to call CCPD, or A.R.G.U.S., anyone who can--
神速是我的责任
Godspeed is my responsibility.
-我必须去面对他 -巴里 你不必
- I have to face him. - Barry, you don't--
我还剩下足够的速度去做这件事
I have enough speed left to do this.
就算我没有 我也得去试试
Even if I don't, I have to try.
我必须去试试
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表