剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Looking for you.
怎么不监控拉姆齐的实验室了
What happened to staking out Ramsey's lab?
诺瓦克给我发信息 他看到拉姆齐在这里
Norvock texted me. He said he saw Ramsey here.
冰霜 作为你的生活导师
Frost, as your life coach,
一个人对付拉姆齐
going after Ramsey alone
可能会让我失去工作
is probably gonna put me out of a job.
这不是开玩笑
This isn't a joke.
这是场战斗 我的战斗
This is a fight. My fight.
所以别插手
So stay out of it.
我们是一个队伍
We're a team.
你的战斗就是我的战斗
Your fights are my fights,
你为什么不放松一下
so why don't you just take a breath
相信你的朋友
and try trusting a friend?
我从一开始就知道不能信任这家伙
I knew from day one not to trust this guy.
但是我们信了
But we did.
现在有人被他杀了
And now people are dead.
我要修复这一切
So I've gotta fix this.
不久之前我也有这种感觉
It wasn't that long ago that I felt the same.
怪罪自己 不让任何人帮我
Blamed myself, never asked anyone for help,
你知道最后我怎么样了吗
and you know where it got me?
身陷酒精与自卑之中
Eyeball-deep in Gingold and self-pity.
所以请相信我 在你对周围人
So believe me when I say that life is better
有信心的时候 生活会更美好
if you have faith in the people around you.
怎么了
What?
我知道拉姆齐对谁有信心
I know who Ramsey has faith in.
我得走了
I gotta go.
你没听到我刚才说的话吗
Did you hear anything I just said?
你不能一个人去
You can't go alone.
我知道我在做什么
I know what I'm doing.
别担心 我不会一个人
And don't worry. I won't be alone.
听着 卡米拉
Listen, Kamilla...
有件事我一直想要告诉你
there's something I've been wanting to say to you.
我一直不知道怎么说
I've been trying to figure out how to say it,
但是 我不知道
but I don't know.
我想我应该就直接说出来
I think I should just come right out and say it.
-卡米拉 我... -我的天啊
- Kamilla, I- - Holy crap.
我还以为中城警局的犯罪现场就够隆重的了
I thought CCPD's crime scenes were serious.
是 地球19的回收者特工
Yep. Earth-19 Collector agents
把调查上升到了另一个高度
take investigations to a whole other level.
扎克·吉尔特工
Agent Zak Zeal.
卡米拉·黄 西斯科·拉蒙
Kamilla Hwang, Cisco Ramon.
我听说你们要来了
Yeah, I heard you'd be coming.
我还以为你会高一些
I thought you'd be taller.
你知道的 从吉普赛谈你的方式来猜的
You know, from the way Gypsy talked about you.
有意思
That's funny.
她从没有提起过你
She never mentioned you at all.
确保沃克在更新
Make sure Walker is updating
维度输出报告
the dimensional output report.
谢了 当你成为领导之后
Thanks. You gotta keep on them constantly
就得不断督促他们
when you're in charge.
穿越者明白的
Breacher understands.
他去哪里了
Where is he, anyway?
他已经看过了他需要看的
He already saw everything he needed to see.
我们是替代他来了
We're here in his place.
机构已经允许你们加入调查了
Well, the Agency authorized you to join this investigation,
所以我想我只能放行了
so I guess I'll just have to let you.
死亡时间确定了吗
Is there a time of death?
因为多♥维♥信♥号♥♥的速率
Due to multi-dimensional signal speed,
我们最接近的猜测是发生在
our best guess is that it happened some time
在凌晨两点半至四点半之间
between 2:30 and 4:30 A.M.
-推断得很好 -我知道
- That's a pretty good guess. - Yeah, I know.
而且我们发现了这个
And we found this.
301-H能量弹壳
301-H energy cartridge.
标准规格 没有指纹
Standard issue. No prints.
把它和西格马粒子残留物结合起来
Combine it with the Sigma Baryon residue
我们还发现 这看起来像是...
we also found, and it looks like--
回声用跨音速去分子器杀死了吉普赛吗
Echo killed Gypsy with a transonic-demolecularizer?
带我们看看
Show us.
马上
Now.
她的身体 衣服
Her body, clothes,
甚至她的联络装备都蒸发了
even her communicator were all vaporized.
我这种状态...
Me being like this...
我不想让你觉得我还是没放下辛西娅
I don't want you to think I'm still hung up over Cynthia,
或什么的
or something.
西斯科
Cisco.
你关心的人死去了
Someone you cared about died.
要是你不难过 我才担心呢
I'd be worried if you weren't sad.
所以刚才我们到达那里的时候...
So earlier, when we first got here...
你是有些话想说吗
you were gonna say something?
卡米拉...
Kamilla...
我们准备封锁这里了
We're locking down the area.
你不是吧
For the love of God.
你俩得离开了
You two need to leave.
雷蒙
Ramon.
我只想重申一次 我有多欣赏吉普赛
I just wanted to say again how much I truly admired Gypsy.
我有很多要紧事得去办了
I've got some big shoes to fill.
我们不是真的就要这么放弃了吧
We're not seriously just gonna give up, are we?
不 我们不会放弃
No, we're not.
你有注意到 他是唯一一个会从
Have you noticed he's the only one who benefits
辛西娅的死亡中获利的人吗
from Cynthia's death?
所以我们的计划是什么
So what's the plan?
巴里智脑建议两个办法
The B.A.R.I. suggests a dual course of action.
首先 我们利用卫星追踪到
First, we use the satellites to track
那种武器特有的记号♥
the weapon's unique signature.
-你能... -马上去做
- Can you... - On it.
我有认真听你说话
I've been paying attention.
其次呢
Second?
我们要挑战不可能了
We're gonna have to do the impossible.
兄弟 做下 冷静些
Man, sit down. Relax.
我们或许还能活得久一点
We may live longer.
你有任何证据显示会有人
What evidence do you have that anyone,
会有任何人
literally anyone,
跑到底下来救我们吗
is coming down here to rescue us?
我没有
I don't have any.
没有吗
No?
但我有信心
But I do have faith.
那样的话 队长
Ha! Well, then, Captain,
至少你没有丧失幽默感
at least you haven't lost your sense of humor.
有些头晕 你没有吗
Got light-headed, didn't you?
没有
No.
你就如此自私地不相信任何人或事
You selfishly don't believe in anything or anybody.
我以前也这样
I used to be like that.
当时我的前妻离开了我和我的女儿...
When my ex-wife left me and my daughter...
我心碎了
I was broken.
伤心到我去了一个我几乎从没去过的地方
So much so that I went somewhere where I almost never go.
教堂
Church.
我没去那里祈祷或做什么
I didn't go there to pray or anything.
我去那里大骂上天
I went there to yell at the universe
骂上天毁了我的生活
for destroying my life.
接下来 我回到家
Next thing, I'm at home.
我太难过了 甚至都没法...
I'm so hurt that I can't even...
做晚餐给我...
cook dinner for my...
给我女儿吃
for my daughter.
门铃响了
Doorbell rings.
我打开门 感觉所有的邻居都来了
I open the door to what looked like my whole neighborhood
站在我家门口草坪上
standing on my lawn
拿着给我们做的食物
who had cooked food for us.
你可以相信任何事 但是...
You can have faith in anything, but...
正是那个时候 我意识到
it was then I realized that I...
我可以相信人
I have faith in people.
根据巴里智脑
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表