剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Good evening, Team Flash.
我不断尝试
I have tried repeatedly
赐给你们永生 但你们都拒绝了
to bestow upon you eternal life, yet you've refused.
所以现在
So now,
与其不断的试图给予你们生命的恩赐
instead of continuing to offer you the gift of life,
我已经命令我的血亲们从你那里夺走
I've ordered my Blood Brothers to take it from you.
现在当你们逃命时
Now as you run for your worthless lives,
请记住 你们的队长 闪电侠
do keep in mind that your leader, Flash,
现在属于我的
belongs to me now.
我有他的接入码 手印和知识
I have his access codes, his handprint, his knowledge.
我的目标一定会实现
My objective will be achieved.
把爱瑞丝和西斯科带来
Bring me Iris and Cisco.
我想让你们知道你们败得有多大
I want you to know the scope of your failure.
我的生命之血正围着加速器转动
My lifeblood is circling the accelerator.
等速度足够快时
And when it gathers enough speed,
它会和内部的能量碰撞
it'll collide with the energy inside
这个碰撞会治愈整座城市
and the resulting collision will cure this city...
还有你
and you.
巴里
Barry...
巴里
Barry...
我相信你
I trust you.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
杀了她
Kill her.
巴里
Barry...
我们是一体的 你和我
We are one, you and I.
挣扎是没用的
It's pointless to fight it.
我知道你想要执行我的意愿
I know you want to execute my will.
我能感到你的内心 闪电侠
I can feel it inside you, Flash.
好多了
Much better.
粒子轨道
准备好逃跑吧
Get ready to run.
你打算做什么
What are you gonna do?
我能做的
What I do.
巴里
Barry?
撞击前我们只剩五个循环
We only have about five rotations left before collision.
撞击周期
每个循环多久
How long is each rotation?
幸运的话几秒钟
A few seconds if we're lucky.
撞击周期
阿莱格拉 你到底在哪
Allegra, where the hell are you?
来了
Right here!
我打开这扇门时
When I open this door,
你使出全力用紫外线攻击这些粒子
you need to hit these particles with all the UV rays you've got.
你可以的 别犹豫
You got this. Don't hold back.
只剩一个循环了
One rotation left!
撞击周期
现在
Now!
巴里
Barry.
巴里
Barry.
是我
It's me.
刚才那个想把我们都杀了的家伙去哪了
where's the scary guy who tried to kill us all?
他跑不远
He won't get far.
没人能拒绝我
I won't be denied!
好 先待在这
Okay, just stay here.
你无法再控制我了
You can't control me anymore.
而且我不会让你再伤害任何人
and I'm not gonna let you hurt anybody else.
我再说最后一次
For the last time...
我要拯救所有人
I am trying to save everyone!
你不明白吗
Don't you understand?
你不是这里的英雄 我才是
You're not the hero here, I am!
西斯科 你在吗
Cisco, you with me?
永远都在
Always.
巴贝尔协议解除了 通信系统也恢复了
Babel's been lifted, comms are up.
我们回来了
We are back.
我们有什么可以关得住拉姆齐的地方吗
What do we have that can hold Ramsey?
米切·罗梅罗的事之后
After Mitch Romero,
我们知道管道牢房♥不管用
we know a pipeline cell won't work.
精神增强室
The M.A.C.
它包含切斯特的黑洞能量
It contained Chester's black hole energy.
所以关住拉姆齐应该易如反掌
So Ramsey should be a walk in the park.
闪电侠 你没事吧
Flash, you okay?
退后
Stay down!
死前有什么遗言想说吗
Any last words before your death?
我只想好好享受剩下的时光
I just want to enjoy the time I have left.
我也这么想
I felt the same way.
我的好孩子
My beautiful boy...
拉姆齐
Ramsey.
你都干了什么
What have you done?
儿子
My son...
我太想你了
I've missed you so much.
妈妈
Mom?
这怎么可能
How is this even possible?
我带她来的
I brought her.
你进入我的思想
You entered my mind
为了揭示我隐藏在心底的疑虑
to bring out that doubt that was hidden inside.
我让你感染我
I left you infect me
这样我可以回报你 揭示你心底的疑虑
so I could return the favor and bring out yours.
不可能
Impossible.
我没有疑虑 只有信念
I have no doubt. Only conviction.
拉姆齐
Ramsey.
如果妈妈能多陪我一天
I would give anything to
我愿意付出任何代价
have just one more day with my mom.
你现在也有这样的机会
You have that chance right now.
听她的话
Listen to her.
他说得对
He's right.
你天生是拯救生命的
You were born to heal.
但你却成了毁灭天使
But you've become an angel of destruction.
不
No.
这没有真的发生
This isn't happening.
这不是真的
This isn't real.
亲爱的儿子
My dear son...
你当初那么急切地想救我
You wanted so desperately to save me.
现在就让我来拯救你吧
Now let me save you from yourself.
我只是想帮助所有人
I just wanted to help them all.
不
No!
也许她错了
Perhaps she was wrong.
我天生就是要拯救世界的
I was born to save the world!
而且我还有这个能力
And I still can.
你能听到我说话吗 闪电侠
Can you hear me, Flash?
我是被选中来拯救世界的人
I was chosen to save the world.
我挣脱这些锁链时 就会完成我的宿命
And when I escape these chains, I will complete my destiny.
你们都会接受我的治疗
And you will all accept my cure.
囚禁协议支撑住了
Containment protocol's holding.
它起效了
It worked.
我们做到了 我们打败他了
We did it. We beat him.
是时候开始下一场战斗了
Now it's time for our next fight.
莱拉说拉姆齐正式被天眼会羁押了
Lyla says Ramsey is officially in A.R.G.U.S. Custody.
而且我给本地几家医院打了电♥话♥
And I called the local hospitals--
看来拉姆齐感染没有长♥期♥影响
Ramsey's infection doesn't seem to have any long-lasting effects.
所以大家都会没事吗
So everyone's gonna be okay?
除拉姆齐之外的所有人 冰霜做了些检测
Everyone except Ramsay. Frost ran some tests,
看来他的情况
and it looks like his condition is, um...
挺永久的
pretty permanent.
乔在休息室休养
Joe's resting in the lounge,
我觉得我应该去看看他
and I think I am gonna go check on him.
成为黑暗闪电侠是什么感觉
What was it like being Dark Flash?
我知道发生了什么 但我却无法阻止
I knew what was happening, but I couldn't stop it.
说实话 我用尽了全力
Honestly, it took everything I had
才没让我伤害你们
just to keep from hurting you guys.
但随着时间持续 我知道我...
But as the night went on, I could tell I was--
我在接近他 我能感觉到
I was getting to him. I could feel him
他对自己的怀疑越来越深
doubting himself more and more.
谢谢你所做的一切
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表