剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
《闪电侠》前情回顾
Previously on "The Flash"...
哈里森·纳什·威尔斯博士
Dr. Harrison "Nash" Wells.
我来找一件合成品
I'm searching for an artifact
它恰好含有恒金
that just happens to contain Eternium.
苏·迪尔邦的失踪
The disappearance of Sue Dearbon.
我觉得我从没见过你对一个案子这么投入
I don't think I've ever seen you this devoted to a case.
噬血细胞综合症不仅是我母亲得的病
HLH isn't just my mother's disease.
瑞秋·罗素
挚爱的母亲 1956-2019
它正在杀死我
Now it's killing me.
你也是将死之人 对吗 巴里
You're a dead man, too. Aren't you, Barry?
唯一一条所有人活下来的时间线
The only timeline where everyone survives
就是我死了的那条
was the one where I died.
你们没人可以试着救我
And none of you can try and save me.
对米切·罗梅罗的血液的分♥析♥
Analysis of Mitch Romero's blood
揭示了这种物质会治愈
reveals that this substance appears to heal
人体中所有的弱点
any and all weaknesses in the human body,
包括噬血细胞综合征
including HLH.
我需要更多
I need more.
中城医院
罗素医生
Dr. Rosso.
不是故意偷偷靠近你
Didn't mean to sneak up on you like that.
快到万圣节了
Well, it's almost Halloween.
大家都得被吓一吓 不是吗
I guess we're all due for a good scare, right?
你这么晚来有什么事
What brings you here so late?
我来见一个同事
I'm meeting up with a colleague.
我已经比约定时间迟了半小时
Yeah, I told him I'd be here half an hour ago,
所以 失陪了
so...if you'll excuse me.
请便
Of course.
很高兴见到你
It's good to see you.
我希望事情不是如此
I wish it didn't have to be this way.
你就接受这一切了吗
And you're okay with all of this?
没有 但是
No, but...
我必须接受
I have to accept that
还有很多人我们可以拯救
there are still others out there that we can save.
大伙 六周之后
Yeah, guys, look, six weeks from now,
我们都会命悬一线
all of our lives are gonna be on the line,
所以我们必须做好准备
so we have to be prepared.
那他怎么办
Yes, but what about him?
我不会坐等着他
I'm not just gonna wait around
被反物质化成灰烬
for him to get vaporized by anti-matter.
我们应该做些什么尝试去救他
We should be doing something to try to save his life.
你们救不了我
You can't.
你们救不了的 西斯科
You can't, Cisco.
这也是为什么我需要你们不要再为我担心
That's why I need you to stop worrying about me.
如果巴里还有其他的选择
If Barry had any other option,
我们肯定会做的
we'd be doing it.
我想你得接受这个现实
I think you gotta get behind this.
我接受
Yeah. I am.
如何说服你最好的朋友
How do you convince your best friend
不要去救你的命
not to save your life?
你是老师 你会有办法的
You're the teacher. You'll find a way.
他得等一等了
Well, he's gonna have to wait.
是中城警局
It's CCPD.
医疗中心
他来了
There he is.
我今天休假泡汤了
So much for my day off.
-什么情况 -挺诡异的
- What do we got? - It's a creepy one.
有人昨晚闯进了这家医院
Somebody broke into this facility last night,
偷走了十升血
and stole 10 liters of blood.
没有安保摄像吗
There's no security footage?
医院这个区域没有摄像头
There's no cameras in this part of the hospital.
你觉得这和超能力者有关吗
You think this is meta-related?
我还想问你呢
I'm asking you.
超能力者行窃一般会破坏得更严重
Meta-thieves usually make a way bigger mess.
你看这个锁
See this lock?
这种被切开的方式 一把电锯就够了
The way this is sheared, a power saw could've done this.
不好说 可能只是
I don't know. I mean, maybe it was just some
小孩搞的万圣节恶作剧
kids pulling a Halloween prank.
那就好 我还以为
Good. I thought we were dealing
我们遇上超能力吸血鬼了
with some kind of meta-vampire.
只是个脑袋有毛病的普通罪犯
Just a normal criminal with a diseased mind.
作为队长
Well, since I am captain,
我现在要去看下半场比赛了
I'm gonna go watch the second half of the game.
这交给你了 行吗
I'm gonna leave this to you, all right?
好的
Mm-hmm.
你还好吗
You okay?
还好 只是危机即将来临
Yeah. You know, just this Crisis that's coming.
西斯科还不太能接受
Cisco's not taking it so great.
我来猜猜
Let me guess which part.
西斯科和你很相像
Cisco is a whole lot like you.
他天性就想要拯救生命
It is in his nature to want to save lives.
尤其在现在这种情况下
Especially under these circumstances.
回见
I'll see you later.
好的
Right.
谢了 乔
Thanks, Joe.
谢什么
Thanks for what?
我知道怎样说服西斯科了
I think I know how to get through to Cisco.
测试有结果了
Tests are conclusive.
我从米切·罗梅罗身上吸收的奇特黑色血液
The peculiar black blood I absorbed from Mitch Romero
暂时治愈了我血液中的噬血细胞癌
temporarily cured the HLH cancer in my blood,
但那还不足够
but it wasn't enough.
我还需要更多血液
I need more blood
造出完全治愈的药救命
in order to create a permanent cure to save my life.
把罗梅罗的细胞加入这种新血液中
Adding Romero's cells to this new blood
应该是重建我细胞结构的关键
should be the key to rebuilding my cellular structure.
我只希望有足够的时间
I only hope I have enough time.
你为什么没告诉我呢 太厉害了
Why didn't you tell me? It's brilliant.
你是我儿子
You're my son.
你应该让人感到钦佩
You're supposed to be impressed.
你会为这个世界做些美好的事
You're going to do beautiful things for this world.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
妈
Mom?
我的情况已经是末期
My condition is terminal.
我收到你的短♥信♥了 怎么了
I got your text. What is it now?
我知道这场危机让你很苦闷
I know you're upset about this Crisis.
我一直在想
And I've been thinking about it,
而且你说得对
and you're right.
我们能做的不仅仅是准备战斗
We can do more than prepare for a fight.
你可以拯救生命
You can save a life.
我就知道你会想通的
I knew you'd come around.
不 西斯科 不是
No, Cisco, not...
不是救我
it's not me.
我们要救拉姆齐·罗素
We're gonna save Ramsey Rosso.
我们先来理一理
Here's the thing.
过去几年来 我们在尖端科研实验室
We've done some insane things at S.T.A.R. Labs
做了一些超越想象的事
over the last few years,
但是治愈罕见的血癌
but curing a rare blood cancer,
我们没有这方面的能力
that is beyond our resources.
所以我们连试都不去试吗
So we just shouldn't try?
那我们尝试 并且成功了
So we try and somehow succeed,
难道我们下半辈子都在这里
are we supposed to spend the rest of your time here
试着去挽救每一个被诊断为癌症的人吗
trying to save everyone who's been diagnosed with cancer?
我们先从一个人开始
We start with one man.
你也听到凯特琳是怎么说拉姆齐的
Look, you heard what Caitlin said about Ramsey.
他是这个地球上最聪明的医生之一
He's one of the most brilliant doctors on the planet.
这件事我需要你的支持
I need you to back me on this.
你很快就会明白了
You'll understand soon enough.
我...
Look, I...
怎样才能治愈噬血细胞综合征
what would it take to cure HLH?
说实话
Honestly...
天神显灵
an act of God.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表