剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Mar Novu.
你跑啊跑啊穿过了无限的地球
You ran and ran across infinite Earths,
而现在你已无处可逃
and now you've nowhere left to run.
就像是
It was like
重回监狱 只是被监禁在我自己的大脑里
being back in prison only locked up in my own mind.
我感觉到的所有的恐惧
All the terror I felt,
我看到的所有的坏事
the horrible things I saw,
它们都在那里
they were all there
一直深埋在我的脑海里等着出来
buried deep inside me just waiting to come out the whole time.
费了很大劲才获胜
Took a lot to win.
所有让人生有价值的东西
Everything that makes life worth living.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
这里面也有你的功劳啊
You deserve some of the credit.
可不是谁都能打败一个有意识的感染
It takes something special to beat a sentient infection
甚至连极速恢复都搞不定
that not even speed-healing can cure.
无论如何 这还没结束 我们回去继续工作
Well, it's not over yet, so let's get back to work.
等等 你什么意思 你在干什么
Whoa, whoa, what do you mean? What are you doing?
就去歇着吧
Just get some rest.
爱瑞丝马上就到
Iris is gonna be here any minute.
危机还有不到36个小时就要到了
Crisis will be here in less than 36 hours.
我们要去找拉姆齐 阻止他
We have to find Ramsey, stop him,
确保还有个能拯救的世界
make sure there's still a world left to save.
他就这么走了
And away he goes.
你想谈谈发生了什么吗
You wanna talk about what happened?
我已经跟小凯谈过了
I already talked about it with Caity.
好 她怎么说的
Okay. What'd she say?
随着危机的临近 我们决定最好是
With Crisis approaching, we decided it would be best
让她来应付医疗急救
if she handles the medical emergencies.
我会退居二线
I'll take a back seat.
对此你同意吗
Are you okay with that?
这是对这个团队最好的
It's what's best for the team.
我尽我最快赶到了
Hey, I got here as fast as I could.
-你还好吗 -我很好
- How are you? - Oh, I'm fine.
真的 我很好
Really, I'm okay.
你的丈夫被感染了
Your husband had an infection...
这让他的大脑有些混乱 但被我们解决了
It messed with his brain quite a bit, but we handled it.
好的 安全起见
Okay, well, just to be safe,
我今晚余下的时间都不会离开你
I am not leaving you again for the rest of the night.
你在忙些什么
What you working on?
只是做些诊断
Just running some diagnostics,
一点保养
little maintenance.
你为什么不让西斯科来
Why don't you ask Cisco?
我们可以回家 一起待会儿
We could go home, spend some time together.
你为什么问这么多问题
Why are you asking so many questions?
我不知道 有时候
I don't know. You know, sometimes
我的记者思维有着
the reporter brain in me has a
它自己的意识
mind of its own.
我会让你继续工作
I will... let you get back to work.
朋友们
Hey, guys.
那不是巴里
That's not Barry.
小心点
Careful.
巴里
Barry.
巴里
Barry.
欢迎 我的血亲们
Welcome, my blood brother.
我是这个世界的救赎
I am the world's salvation
来把它从所有的痛苦中拯救出来
come to save it from all that ails it.
很快 整个世界将会见识到
Soon, the entire world will embrace
血怒
Bloodwork!
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表