剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
I have to try.
每一分钟就会死一人
Someone dies every 60 seconds
直到你交出属于我的东西
until you surrender what's mine.
神速是我的责任
Godspeed is my responsibility.
我必须去面对他 我必须去试试
I have to face him. I have to try.
我还剩下足够的速度去做这件事
I have enough speed left to do this.
-有人会死 有人会死 -我必须去试试
- Someone dies. Someone dies. - I have to try.
我必须去试试 我必须去试试 我必须去试试
I have to try. I have to try. I have to try.
时间到了 闪电侠
Time's up, Flash.
你是来把我的东西给我吗
Have you come to give me what's mine?
你得先抓到我
You have to catch me first.
他的速度达到5马赫 他跑的比你快
He's running at Mach 5. He's moving faster than you.
但是我比他更了解这个城市
But I know this city better than him.
巴里
Barry!
你真可悲
You are pathetic.
你配不上你得到的速度
You don't deserve the speed you were given.
我们才配
We do!
我以为你不来了
I didn't think you were coming.
我救你不是为了聊天
I didn't save you so we could chat.
那是你的后援 没用的
That's your backup? It won't help.
哈特利 我不能阻止神速 他太强大了
Hartley, I can't stop Godspeed. He's too powerful.
天啊 你是有多蠢
God, how thick are you?
当你投掷的闪电与他的武器的振动力碰撞时
Roderick got hurt when the lightning you threw collided
罗德里克受伤了
with the vibrational force of his weapon.
结果就是一个热爆冲击波
The result was a thermogenic blast capable
使他在分子水平上不稳定
of rendering him unstable at a molecular level.
-复♥制♥那个力量 -神速就玩完了
- Just duplicate that force... - And Godspeed's toast.
-没错 猜对了 -闪电侠
- Bingo bango. - Flash!
现在你会感受到速度真正的力量
Now you'll feel the real power of speed!
-你准备好了吗 -开始吧
- You ready? - Let's do it.
他要去哪里
Where is he going?
巴里 你跑反了
Barry, you're going the wrong way.
等一下
Wait for it.
现在 闪电侠
Now, Flash!
-他们把射线交互了 -射线交互
- They crossed streams. - Crossed streams.
哈特利 谢谢你随我一起来了
Hartley, thanks for coming after me.
不客气
Yeah, don't mention it.
你赢了另一场和速度怪人的战斗
You won another battle against some speed freak,
而我失去了所有
and I lost everything.
我保证我们会想出办法的
I promise we'll figure something out.
我还没看见过这个
Okay, I haven't seen that one before.
这是神速的血吗
Is that Godspeed's blood?
卫星读数显示
Satellite readings indicate
这可能是某种生物电解质分泌物
it could be some kind of biogenic electrolyte secretion.
-这是带电声波 -带电声波
- It's charged sound. - Charged sound.
小伙子们
Oh, boys...
我想我们真的找到了我们一直在找的解决办法
I do believe we found the solution we're looking for.
解决办法是什么
How does it work?
普通的声波需要传播介质才能够传播
Normal sound waves need to have a transmission medium
但带电声波可以自行构建传播介质
to move through, but charged sound builds its own.
普通的声波可以暂时重新连上分子键
Normal sound can temporarily reattach molecular bonds.
但带电声波可以永久性地连接分子键
Charged sound can permanently attach them.
就像是一个永久性的粘结剂
It's like a permanent bonding agent.
哈特利 这一定能让罗德里克恢复正常
Hartley, this will stabilize Roderick.
要是你伤害到他 我一定不会让你好受
If you hurt him, I'll hurt you.
-准备好了吗 -准备好了
- Ready? - Ready.
哈特利
Hartley.
-哈特利 -我在这
- Hartley. - I'm here.
我还以为我失去你了
I thought I lost you.
得了吧 你明知道我没那么容易甩掉的
Come on, you know I'm harder to get rid of than that.
那 到底发生了什么
So, uh, what happened?
我最后记得的事是 我们在大坝那里
Last thing I remember, we were at the dam,
还有闪电侠 他...
and the Flash, he, um...
是他帮忙治好你的
He helped bring you back.
我们让你们俩单独待一会
We'll give you guys some space.
虽然我很高兴我们让幸福情侣重聚了
I'm glad we reunited the happy couple,
不过我还是要说
but I have to say--
终于能摆脱神速真是让我太解脱了
I am super relieved to finally get rid of Godspeed.
而且这个能说话 所以现在我们知道
And this one talks, so now we know
我们关进牢的是真正的奥古斯特·哈特
we got the real August Hart behind bars.
那并不是真的神速
That's not the real Godspeed.
当他被关在超能力元电阻尼牢房♥里的时候
Once he was placed in a meta-dampening cell,
我以闪电侠的身份问过他
I questioned him as the Flash,
当时他只能说
and all he could say was,
"派我来的人想获得无限的速度"
"The one who sent me wants infinite velocity."
你之前和神速打的时候 他说过
When you were fighting Godspeed, he said,
"我们值得拥有你的速度"
"We deserve your speed."
"我们"是指谁
Who's "We"?
"我们"是否包含派他来的那个人
Does "We" include the one who sent him?
-他没法告诉我 -因为他不再说话
- He couldn't tell me. - Because he stopped talking.
然后就开始像一个坏了的调制解调器一样鸣叫
And started chirping like a broken modem...
跟其他那些一样
just like the rest of them.
那个...
So...
我 是来道歉的
I, uh, came to apologize.
你撬门进来的 我的前门是锁上了的
So you broke in? My front door is locked.
我可能是从门框下溜进来的
I may have, uh, slipped under the doorframe,
不夸张
uh, literally.
所以其实我应该有两件事要向你道歉
So I guess I actually have two things to apologize for.
听我说...
Um, listen...
我之前不应该说得那么重
I shouldn't have been so harsh.
没事 你说得对
It's okay. You were right.
-我确实还有很长的路要去走 -不 不需要了
- I have a long way to go. - No, you don't.
德比证书
冰霜
"德比证书"
A "Dib-ploma"?
恭喜你已经从生活导师学校毕业了
Congratulations on graduating life-coach school.
-拉尔夫 这太扯了 -你知道什么才真扯吗
- Ralph, this is ridiculous. - You know what's ridiculous?
你居然认为你自己不如凯特琳重要
You thinking that you're not as important as Caitlin.
而且害怕见家长 这可是很正常的
And being intimidated by a parent, that--that's normal.
冰霜 我爸抛下我和我妈的时候我只有十岁
Frost, I was ten when my dad walked out on Mom and me.
你觉得我有一天没有
You don't think a day goes by where I'm not...
害怕着他会突然
absolutely terrified that he's gonna show up
出现在我们前吗
at my front door?
他抛下了你们 他是个混♥蛋♥
He walked out on you guys. He's a jerk.
没错
Yeah.
但我内心有一部分仍然想要见到他
And a part of me still wants to see him.
我想我担心卡拉
I guess I'm afraid Carla
可能真的想要了解我 然后...
might actually want to get to know me, and then...
她就会了解我的真实身份
she'll see me for who I really am.
对我来说这理由可真够讽刺的
That is the ironic part to me.
因为冰霜 你是一个非常棒的人
'Cause, Frosty, you are one awesome human being.
你害怕只是因为怕卡拉会排斥你
You were just afraid that Carla was gonna reject you,
所以你就先疏远了她
so you rejected her first.
不会再这样了
Not anymore.
这就是你已经准备好毕业的表现
And that is why you're ready to graduate.
天哪 我真是一名优秀的人生导师
Damn, I really am one hell of a life coach.
是的 没错
Yeah, you are.
我都不知道该怎么谢谢你
I don't know how to thank you.
当我们失去彼此的时候
I--we lost everything
我们就失去了一切
when we lost each other...
失去了希望
even hope.
谢谢你没有放弃我们
Thank you for not giving up.
你让我们重新团聚
You gave us back us.
我们两个都欠你人情
I owe you. We both do.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
以后尽量别去钻石店了
Just maybe stay out of diamond stores for a while.
这可不一定
No promises.
能让我们单独说话吗
Hey, will you give us a second?
行
Yeah.
好了
Okay, look, um...
你知道我不太喜欢和别人拥抱
You know I'm not exactly the "Let's hug it out" type,
我要告诉你
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表