剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
First Lieutenant Millie Rawlins,
曾经从叛乱的劳♥改♥营中
a soldier who had rescued 14 friendlies
营救出十四名友军的士兵
from an insurgent labor camp,
她会怎样看待如今的你
think of what you've become now?
你曾经荣誉等身
You were honorable.
功绩勋章
Legion of Merit.
勇气勋章
Medal of Valor.
米莉
Millie,
你要拿回这些荣誉
restore that honor.
帮我阻止约瑟夫·卡弗 免得为时太晚
Help me stop Joseph Carver before it's too late.
趴下 趴下
Get down! Get down!
怎么回事
What the hell?
乔 乔
Joe, Joe, hey.
对不起
Oh, I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我没事 受伤都习惯了
I'm fine. I'm all bandaged up.
行了 乔 这是第二次了
All right, Joe. That's twice now.
这也是我第二次拿到健康证明
And that's twice I've gotten a clean bill of health.
好吧
All right.
等等 你要去哪
Wait, hold on. Where are you going?
巴里 我还是这次调查的负责人
Barry, I am still the lead on this investigation.
我差一点就能和罗林斯达成认罪协议
And I was this close to getting a deal
如果不是
with Rawlins if it wasn't--
他是危险的疯子 而且他盯上你了
He's a dangerous psycho, and he's got your number.
好吧 虽然我不想说出来
All right, look, I-I-I hate to say it,
但是 我说不准
but I-I don't know.
也许辛格说的是对的
It feels like maybe Singh was right.
你应该暂时放下这案子
And you should let this go for a while.
所以你现在让我不要调查案件了
Oh, so you're gonna take me off the case now.
不是 我只是想保护你的安全
No, I just--I'm trying to keep you safe, all right?
我现在的速度不足以让我保护你了
And I-I'm not fast enough to do that anymore.
看看你的胳膊
I mean, look at your arm.
巴里 我都这么接近了是不可能放弃的
Well, Barry, you know I'm not gonna stop if I'm this close.
我明白 但是在我阻止布娃娃之前
Look, I get it, but will you please just stay here
你能不能留在尖端实验室
at S.T.A.R. Labs, at least until I've stopped Rag Doll?
行
Fine.
乔
Joe.
-你怎么了 -没事
- Hey, you okay? - I'm good.
-怎么回事 -有枪战
- What happened? - There was gunfire.
我的速度不足以拦下所有子弹
And I wasn't fast enough to stop all the bullets.
他没事 但是他受伤是我的错
He's--he's fine, but it's my fault that he got hurt.
巴里 你的速度
Barry, your speed.
-越来越不乐观了 -我知道
- It's getting worse. - I know.
你有什么对策吗
But what are you gonna do?
我要用面部识别算法
I'm gonna use facial-recognition algorithms
和超能力者追踪器
and meta-human trackers.
就算用尽尖端实验室所有的资源
I'm gonna find Rag Doll and stop him
我也要找到布娃娃
if I have to use every last resource
然后阻止他
at S.T.A.R. Labs to do it.
除了最重要的
Except the one that counts.
巴里 你答应过我会保护他的安全
Barry, you promised me that you would keep him safe.
-我知道 -我不能失去我父亲
- I know. - I can't lose my dad.
你不会的 我发誓
You won't. I swear.
我
I...
请进
Come in.
当我的私人保镖说我有来客时
When my private security said I had a guest,
我最不想见到的就是你
the last person I expected to see was
乔·韦斯特队长
Captain Joe West.
我想你来这是有紧急警务吧
I suppose you're here on urgent police business.
私事
Personal.
你想杀我的时候都这么说
You made it that way when you tried to kill me...
两次都是
twice.
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
彼得·梅克尔 布娃娃
Peter Merkel, Rag Doll--
上次他被看到是闯入麦克洛奇技术公♥司♥时
Last he was seen was breaking into McCulloch Technologies.
大概是一年前
That was about a year ago.
是的
Yes.
我们最近有很多安全问题
We have had a number of security issues lately,
我相信你知道
as I'm sure you're aware.
是的 奇怪的是中城警局
Yeah, the strange thing is the CCPD
从没捉住过他
never apprehended him.
他就那么消失了
He just vanished...
直到今天
until today.
有关此事你知道什么吗
Do you know anything about that?
听起来你准备了
Sounds like you've crafted
一些关于我的有趣故事
some very interesting narratives
韦斯特队长
about me, Captain West.
甚至听起来像在说
It even sounds like you're saying I hired someone
我雇人从盒子里跳出来暗♥杀♥你
to pop out of a box to assassinate you.
我是说
I mean...
我没说
I didn't say
布娃娃是从盒子里蹦出来的
that Rag Doll popped out of a box.
该死
Damn.
我之前瞒得挺好的
And I was doing so well.
你可真讨厌 队长
You've been a pain in the ass, Captain.
你占用我太多的时间了
And you've taken up far too much of my time.
所以我给你个一次性的条件
So I'm gonna make you a one-time-only offer.
我取消梅克尔刺杀
I will call off Merkel,
你只需从那走出去
and all you have to do is walk out that door
再别来烦我
and leave me alone forever.
我要还价
I'll make a counteroffer.
你因试图谋杀辖区队长的罪名
You spend 80 years in Iron Heights
需在铁山监狱待八十年
for attempting to assassinate the precinct captain.
科技就是善变的情人
Technology is a fickle mistress.
录音已删除
局部的数据管理平台脉冲
A localized DMP pulse.
也是拥有
And one of the advantages
世上最先进科技公♥司♥的
of owning the most advanced technological institution
好处之一
in the world.
无论你认为我做了什么
Whatever you think I've done,
都比你想象的更糟
it's a million times worse.
我可以在任何地方消灭任何人
I can eliminate anyone, anywhere.
包括你
And that includes you...
还有你可爱的伴侣 霍尔顿女士
or your lovely companion, Ms. Horton...
甚至你们可爱的小宝宝
Even that precious little baby of yours.
你取掉你的徽章
You took your badge off
就那么走进去 知道可能发生什么
and just walked right in there knowing what could happen.
你到底在想什么
I--What the hell were you thinking?
你觉得我去卡夫的家
Do you think I went over to Carver's house
是为了逞英雄那一套
for some macho BS?
你知道我没那么骄傲
You know I'm not proud like that.
我只是害怕我不能保护我的家人
I was just terrified I can't protect my family.
但现在是你需要保护
But you're the one who needs protecting right now.
我不担心我自己 巴里
I'm not worried about me, Barry.
我不能失去塞西尔和詹娜
I can't lose Cecile and Jenna.
我们不能失去你 听着
And we can't lose you! Listen!
卡夫拥有无限的资源
Carver has unlimited resources, right?
先是光博士 然后是烈日
I mean, first it was Dr. Light, then it was Sunshine.
今天是布娃娃 明天
Today it's Rag Doll, and tomorrow...
谁知道呢
it's who knows?
现在如果我不能保护你
And now if I can't protect you...
你想让我做什么
What do you want me to do?
考虑下证人保护计划
Think about witness protection.
乔 你得活着
Joe, you need to stay alive.
参与五年投资
Committing to a five-year investment
能保证百分之五的收益 热那亚小姐
will guarantee you a 5% return, Miss Genoa.
为了安全起见 我们的服务器房♥
As for security, our server room
使用军用级别的合金钢进行加固
is reinforced with military-grade steel alloys.
听起来攻不可破
Hmm, sounds wonderfully impenetrable.
是的 不过没什么是攻不可破的
Yeah, but nothing is impenetrable.
不是吗 迪尔邦女士
Isn't that right, Ms. Dearbon?
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表