剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
You might make a mistake you can't fix.
开始对尖端科研实验室解药进行初步测试
Commencing preliminary tests on S.T.A.R. Lab's proposed cure.
该死
Damn it!
当然又失败了
Of course it's another failure.
我为什么会期待不同的结果
Why would I expect anything different from the universe?
我的命运已经无法改变
My fate is sealed.
死亡又一次胜利了
Death wins again.
死亡
Death.
有一处关键的区别
There is one key difference.
太迟了
Too late.
我偷来的血
Between the blood I stole,
与米切·罗梅罗的血的不同之处在于
and the blood from Mitch Romero's body.
罗梅罗正因死亡感到恐惧
Romero was afraid for his life.
他的血细胞中充满了肾上腺素
His blood cells were flooded with epinephrine.
受到袭击时释放的肾上腺素
Adrenaline released during the attack,
就是粘合剂
it's the bonding agent,
也就是说
which means...
为了创造活下去所需的物质
In order to create the substance I need to live,
我得杀人
I have to kill.
但首先
But first...
他们要感到恐惧
they have to be afraid.
希波克拉底誓词
不害人
中城总医院有多个警报 他们正在疏散
Multiple alarms at Central City General. They're evacuating.
是炸♥弹♥威胁吗
Is it a bomb threat?
报告称有一个疯子在袭击患者
Reports say a madman is attacking patients.
中城医院
撤离程序
所有其他员工和患者都撤出了
All the staff and patients are accounted for,
除了在这一层里的
except for those on this floor.
这个伤口是新的 凶手刚刚就在这里
That one's fresh. Whoever did this was just here.
为什么有人会做出这种事
Why would someone do this?
她死了
She's gone.
也许我能找到原因
Maybe I can figure out why.
快去
Go.
癌症病房♥
问讯处
肿瘤门诊
化疗康复
拉姆齐 你在做什么
Ramsey? What the hell are you doing?
为了活下去所必需做的
Whatever it takes to stay alive.
这些人 你就是凶手
These people. You're the one that's killing.
尖端科研实验室给了你解药
S.T.A.R. Labs gave you a cure.
你为什么不用
Why didn't you take it?
我用了
I did.
但是没有用
But it didn't work.
我人类血液中的疾病已经无药可救了
Turns out the disease in my human blood was too far gone.
但是如果我变成非人类
But if I was to become something more than human,
我意识到自己可以永生
that's when I realized I could live forever.
只要我吸食能量
As long as I feed.
拉姆齐 你是个医生
Ramsey, you're a doctor.
你应该救人 而不是杀人
You're supposed to save lives, not take them.
我在拯救生命 闪电侠 我的命
I am saving lives, Flash. Mine.
现在 你挡住了我的路
And right now, you are in my way.
拉姆齐 别这样 放他走 求你了
Ramsey, come on, let him go. Please.
不行
I can't.
我的血亲兄弟姐们不仅能帮助我
My blood brothers and sisters are much more than just the help.
还能让我变得更强壮
They're making me stronger.
你在利用他们
You're using them.
为了生存
To survive.
你好 凯特
Hello, Cait.
现在开始扮英雄了 是吗
Playing the hero now, are you?
坏人的角色被占了 所以是的
The bad guy was taken, so yeah.
求你了 救救我
Please, help me.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
你速度很快 闪电侠
You're fast, Flash.
但作为医生 我知道这人颈动脉的确切位置
But as a doctor, I know exactly where this man's carotid artery is.
即使我不能吸食
Even if I can't feed,
你也来不及救活他了
you will never save him in time.
拉姆齐 别这样
Ramsey, don't do this.
让我们帮你
Let us help you.
你这样做...
What you're doing, it's...
太没人性了
inhuman.
正是我的人性在拖我后腿
It was my humanity that was holding me back.
妨碍我成为那个
Preventing me from becoming the man
妈妈一直知道我注定会成为的人
Mum always knew I was destined to be.
她总是说我会为这个世界做些
She always said that I would do beautiful things
美好的事
for this world.
她说得对
And she was right.
因为过去的我才是疾病
Because the man I was, that was the disease.
有使用期限的脆弱人体
A frail human body with a shelf life.
正在腐烂
Rot.
但我找到了战胜这一切的方法
But I found a way to transcend all that.
就是战胜死亡本身
To defeat death itself.
人人都会死 拉姆齐
Everyone dies, Ramsey.
也许唯一让其不那么难以接受的方法就是
Maybe the only thing that makes it bearable
在其中寻找出意义
is to find some meaning in it.
好 这意味着我作出了最伟大的牺牲
Well, that means I'm making the greatest sacrifice of all.
你看不到吗
Don't you see?
我变成了什么 这就是治疗方法
What I'm becoming, this is the cure.
我就是答案 闪电侠 能解开最大的谜团
I am the answer, Flash, to the greatest mystery of all.
生命永恒
Life eternal.
求你了 罗素医生
Please, Dr. Rosso.
我把你留到最后
I saved you for last
这样你就会是最害怕的人
so you would be the most afraid.
拉姆齐 请别这样
Ramsey, please don't do this.
你本可以救我妈妈 但是你没有
You could've saved Mum, but you didn't.
所以我要来找你
And that's why I came here for you.
拉姆齐
Ramsey.
坚持住 好吗 有我在 有我在
Stay with me, all right? I got you, I got you.
他们到底在干什么
What the hell are they doing?
我觉得他们想跟随拉姆齐
I think they're trying to follow Ramsey.
等等
Wait.
-我们必须帮他 -我觉得我们帮不了
- We have to help him. - I don't think we can.
我们输了
We lost.
今晚有五个人无法回家与家人团聚
Five people aren't going home to their families tonight.
而第六位 拉姆齐
And the sixth, Ramsey.
我们也失去了他
We lost him, too.
他在外面不知所踪 我们必须阻止他
He's out there somewhere. We have to stop him.
我...
I...
我必须阻止他
I have to stop him.
-巴里 -你本来想要救他
- Barry. - You tried to save him.
但他把自己变成了怪物
But he turned himself into a monster.
这不是我们的错 是拉姆齐自己的选择
That's not on us. That was Ramsey's choice.
我发誓 只要我还活在
I swear, if it is the last thing I do
这个世界上...
on this Earth...
我就要阻止他
I'm gonna stop him.
拉姆齐究竟是靠什么做出这种事的
How did Ramsey do this, anyway?
他用人做培育器
He's using people as incubators.
用他们的身体来培育维持他生命的物质
Using their bodies to create what he needs to keep himself a live.
所以他把那些人变成了人体血液银行
So he's turning people into human blood banks.
只要他饿了
And as soon as he gets hungry again--
就去那里"取款"
He's gonna make a withdrawal.
好吧 万圣节快乐 各位
Well, happy Halloween, everyone.
好吧
Yeah.
拉尔夫
Hey, Ralph.
听着
Look...
我知道任何人都很难接受这个危机的消息
I know this Crisis news hasn't been easy on anyone.
是的
Yeah.
我同意
I'll say.
但听着 爱瑞丝
But look, Iris...
这不是我犯浑的借口
that's no excuse for me being a jerk.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我知道你只是想帮我
I know that you were just trying to help me.
所以我想说明天我就给中途城打电♥话♥
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表