剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
We get inside, get the ledger,
然后马上把它交给我在中城警局的朋友
and immediately bring it to my friends at CCPD.
做还是不做
Deal or no deal?
做
Deal.
所以 你发现了什么
So? What did you find out?
这些烧焦的痕迹
These scorch marks.
他们像是太阳光通过放大镜
They're giant burns like
产生的那种剧烈燃烧造成的
sunlight through a magnifying glass.
所以你作为犯罪现场调查专家的意见是
So in your expert CSI opinion--
火灾是由紫外线引起的
The fire was started by UV light rays.
就跟光博士烧毁《公民报》的方式一样
Same way Dr. Light torched "The Citizen."
好吧 乔
All right, Joe.
这是怎么一回事
What's going on?
听着 这不是唯一一份
Look, this isn't the only file I found
看起来像是被疏漏掉的文件
where it looks like something had fallen through the cracks.
所有这些案件都牵涉到意外死亡
All of these cases involve accidental deaths.
所有受害人都跟这个叫
All the victims are associated
约瑟夫·卡弗的家伙有关系
with this guy Joseph Carver.
我开始觉得中城警局有人在帮他
I'm start to think that somebody here in CCPD
掩盖这些案件
is helping him cover this up.
你觉得这里有内鬼吗
You think there's a mole here?
卡弗在这里的关系相当深
Carver's influence runs deep, man.
州长 市长 总裁们
Governors, mayor, CEOs.
好吧 好...
Okay, all right, um,
这些是爱瑞丝正在调查的
look, this is what Iris is already investigating.
她的线索和我们去年
Her lead had to do with the Mirror Gun
从麦克洛奇技术公♥司♥偷来的镜像枪有关
that we stole from McCulloch Technologies last year.
这线索因为我不肯给她枪而罢休了
It fell through because I wouldn't give it to her.
你为什么没给她
Why didn't you give it to her?
那很危险吗
I mean, was it dangerous?
那可能给她带来危险
I mean, it could put her in danger.
我不信任如果那把枪暴露于世
Yeah, I don't trust what the world might do
这个世界会作何反应
if that gun got out there.
这个世界很疯狂
Yeah, well, the world is crazy,
但毋庸置疑的是卡夫很危险
but it's clear that Carver is really dangerous.
爱瑞丝是你的伙伴也是你的家人
Iris is your partner and family,
我不认为我们现在除了家人
and I don't think we can trust this right now
还可以信任谁
with anybody other than family.
我很抱歉你无法再看到你丈夫了
I'm sorry you're not gonna see your husband again,
但是如果你能接受就会好受很多
but it's easier if you just accept it.
伊娃 你说过你想回到原来的生活
Eva, you said that you wanna go back to your old life.
也许那已经消失 但是你可以重新开始
Look, maybe it's gone, but you can start a new one.
它破裂了我很欣慰
I'm glad it's broken.
它破裂了我很欣慰
I'm glad it's broken.
反正我也看厌了那个不想要我的世界
I'm tired of looking at a world that doesn't want me anyway.
我受够了等待一个人来救我
I'm tired of waiting for someone to come and rescue me.
我更是听恶心了
And I'm sick and tired of people
别人告诉我一切都会变好的
telling me that everything is gonna be all right.
因为它并不会
Because it isn't.
它永远也不会变好
It's never gonna be all right!
永远不会
Never!
刚刚发生了什么
What just happened?
我想我们找到了出去的方法
I think we just found our way out of here.
你确定这有必要吗
And you're sure this is necessary?
一个可信的消息传到中城警局
A credible tip came in to CCPD
说这个分行是抢劫的目标 所以是的
saying this branch was a target for robbery, so yes.
这是进出保险库的唯一途径
Well, this is the only way in or out of the vault.
内门装有
The inner gate is fitted
防盗电气系统
with an anti-theft electrical system.
在没有管♥理♥员♥钥匙的情况下打开或关闭它
Opening or closing it without the manager's key
会自动激活50000伏故障保险装置
automatically activates a 50,000 volt fail-safe.
把牛关在电栅栏里
An electric fence to keep the cattle in.
聪明
Smart.
谢谢 兄弟
Thanks, pal.
我的老天爷
Sweet Fancy Moses.
我明白为什么我这么做时别人会恶心了
I understand why people are grossed out when I do that.
到你了 滑头
Your turn, Slick.
对了
Oh, right.
除了热衷于搏斗
You know, besides a passion for fisticuffs
你在侦探工作这方面也很有天赋
you've got a real knack for detective work.
你有想过当个侦探吗
You ever think about getting behind a desk?
听起来比我的寄宿学校还糟糕
Ugh, that sounds worse than my boarding school.
或者是那一次我父母
Or the times my parents made me take
让我上骑马课
horseback riding lessons.
亦或是每周六在美国驻巴黎大使♥馆♥
Or learning French every Saturday
学习法语
at the US Embassy in Paris.
天啊 你的童年听起来可真糟糕啊
Gee, your childhood sounds just awful.
我没说它很糟糕
I didn't say it was awful.
那只是不是我
It just wasn't me.
真♥相♥是
The truth is,
我一直讨厌整个社交名流场合
I always hated the whole socialite scene.
这也是为什么 有一天 我醒来顿悟
Which is why, one day, I woke up and realized
我根本不知道自己是谁
I had no idea who I was.
我想我还是没想明白我到底属于哪里
Guess I still haven't figured out exactly where I belong.
可怜的富家小千金
Poor little rich girl.
她怎么能这么迷茫呢
How could she be so lost?
不 我 我懂的
No, I-- I get it.
我曾经穿着你正穿着的制♥服♥
I used to wear that uniform you've got on.
我是个警♥察♥ 一个很棒的警♥察♥
I was a cop. A damn good one.
然后突然结束 我也迷失了
And then that ended abruptly, and I got lost too.
我坐上了那辆公交车 找到了我的归属
And I rode that bus, and found where I belong.
所以你在说我还有希望吗
So you're saying there's hope for me?
在我看来你有
There is from where I'm standing.
所以 伙伴
So, partner.
这是个重大的时刻 你介意我来吗
It's a big moment. You mind if I do the honors?
当然
Of course.
你应得的
You earned it.
找到了
Found it.
一定是个小账本
Must be a tiny ledger.
现在我们去玩《马里奥赛车》怎...
Now what do you say we get out of here and play "Mario Kart"--
搞什么
What the hell?
看来你并不是唯一一个充满惊喜的人
I guess you're not the only one that's full of surprises.
我们就差一点就能拿下洛林
We are this close to taking down Loring.
苏 你为什么要这么做
Sue, why are you doing this?
谁管什么洛林 我跟那家伙不熟
Who cares about Loring? I don't even know the guy.
不过我确实
I do, however,
知道他把他的贵重物品都放在哪了
know where he keeps his valuables.
一开始就没有什么账本
There never was a ledger.
说下去
Keep going.
所以你才在中城租了一间公♥寓♥
That's why you rented an apartment in Central City.
你知道我一直在寻找你
You knew I was keeping tabs on you,
所以 所以你把我引来
so-- so you lured me in.
你故意设计让你自己的公♥寓♥爆♥炸♥就为了...
You rigged your own apartment to explode for--
为了什么 就为了让大家相信
for what? Just to sell the story of--
那位惹人喜爱的名媛正在逃亡
of sympathetic socialite running for her life?
你相信了
You bought it.
但别觉得不好意思
But don't feel bad.
你是一个好人
You're a good guy.
也是一个英雄
And a hero.
你估计总是看到别人好的一面
You probably see the best in everyone.
而我 我只看到我想要的东西
Me, I see what I want
然后我就会拿走
and I take it.
你利用了我的侦探思维
You used my detective mind
来找到洛林的储藏箱
to track down Loring's deposit box.
你 你把所有人都耍了
You--you played everyone.
你的父母找你都找疯了
Your parents are desperate to find you.
他们知道你到底是什么样的人吗
Do they even know what you really are?
不 这是我们的小秘密
No. That's our little secret.
如果他们发现自己的独生女是个小偷
If they found out their only daughter was a thief,
他们会崩溃的
they'd be devastated.
所以你对我的身份一定要保密
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表