剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
地下室
The sub-basement.
可以远程启动备用发电机
There's remote access to a secondary generator.
大家尽量拖住他们
Guys, hold them off as long as you can.
我去恢复电力
I'm gonna get the power back on.
你去吧 我会处理叛徒
You do that. I know how to handle traitors.
安保警告
放下武器
Drop your weapons!
地下室
辛格
Singh.
千万别这样
You don't wanna do this.
这不是你的意愿
This isn't your will.
伊娃的意愿就是我的
Eva's will is my will.
保证成功
Success is assured.
烈日不是靠太阳能的吗
I thought Sunshine was solar-powered!
她怎么还能在夜里把人轰没了呢
How the frak is she frying people at night?
那些手环不是为了时髦
Those bracelets aren't fashion.
而是能量
They're fuel.
它们是太阳能电池组
They're solar energy battery packs.
我们怎么能把它们弄掉
Well, how do we get them off?
我们得要把内部的温度升高
We just gotta increase the internal temperature,
让电池过载 阿莱格拉 如果你...
overload the cells. Allegra, if you--
-已经在做了 -她不错啊
- Already on it. - She's good.
你准备做什么
What are you gonna do?
我也不知道 我是走一步看一步
I don't know. I'm making it up as I go.
伊丝丽兰萨 住手
你把我扔在铁山监狱自生自灭
而当卡夫来救我时
我孤身一人
我根本没有机会
而那... 是你的错 表妹
对我来说你屁都不是
明白了吗
好吧 动手吧
Fine. Do it.
你以为只有你有那种感觉吗
You think you're the only one that feels that way?
只有你感觉形单影只吗
The only one that feels alone?
后面排着去吧
Get in line!
好吧
Okay.
记得我告诉你有危险就炸石头吗
Remember when I told you if things go sideways, zap the stone?
-记得 -要我现在就用石头了
- Yeah. - I'd zap the stone.
你回来了
You came back.
哪能让你一个人爽呢
Couldn't let you have all the fun.
看来爽对富人完全是不一样的意思
Fun must mean something entirely different when you're rich.
宝贝...
Honey...
我回来了
I'm home.
看来有人忘了怎么单挑了
Guess somebody forgot to spike the punch.
我们把事情聊开吧
Let's talk about this.
聊什么
About what?
聊你是怎么把我的技术开♥发♥成武器
How you weaponized my technology?
敲诈有善心的捐献者
Extorted charitable donors?
绑♥架♥勒索无辜的超能力者
Kidnapped and blackmailed innocent meta-humans
像是纪美代 埃斯佩兰萨和米莉
like Kimiyo, Esperanza, and Millie?
这就是我的意思
This is me talking.
我都是迫不得已
I did what I had to do.
那我也就迫不得已了
Then I'll do what I have to do.
再见了 约瑟夫
Good-bye, Joseph.
别 伊娃 等等
No, Eva! Wait!
不
No!
你怎么就是不明白
What don't you understand?
他不值得去拯救
He's not worth saving!
也许...
Maybe...
但这不由你决定
But it's not your decision.
不 这事我决定了
Oh, yes, it is.
我丈夫...
My husband...
让我在那个世界备受折磨那么多年
let me rot in that world for years!
他不配活在这个世界里
He does not get to live in this one.
你不是我的妻子
You're not my wife.
我的妻子
My wife died
早就死在粒子加速器的爆♥炸♥中了
in the particle accelerator explosion.
可是...
Well...
我现在才像是活着
I've never felt more alive.
你甚至...
You're not...
都不是...
even....
人
human.
不 不要
No. No.
抱歉让你看到这一幕
I'm sorry you had to see that.
天啊
God!
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
我要走之前把这里搞定
I'm making this up as I go.
好吧
Right.
闪电侠 巴里
Flash. Barry.
我们不是敌人
You and I are not enemies.
从来就不是
We never have been.
你毫不留情地杀了他
You just killed him in cold blood.
你妻子想要抓一个坏人
Your wife set out to catch a bad man.
她做不到
She couldn't.
但我们联手 就有可能
But together, we could.
-我们是同一边的 -不
- We're on the same side. - No.
记住这一点
Just remember that.
好了 数到三 大家就动手
All right, on three, everybody go crazy.
明白
Got it.
听起来是个坏主意
That seems like bad advice.
是个歌♥名 不过我喜欢
Song title. No, I like it.
没事的 好了
It'll be good. All right.
一 二...
One, two...
都停下
Stand down.
约瑟夫已经死了
Joseph is dead.
这...
Well...
还真是没想到
I didn't see that coming.
你打算让我们离开吗
You're gonna let us go?
当然
Of course.
我今天的目标已经完成了
I've achieved my goal for today.
我们不会停止追捕你的
We'll never stop coming after you.
你们不会成功的
You'll fail.
这栋楼 这个公♥司♥...
This building, this company...
都是我的
It's all mine.
你和你的朋友们是非法入侵 所以...
And you and your little friends are trespassing, so...
快逃吧 巴里
run along now, Barry,
在我报♥警♥之前
before I have to call the police.
麦克洛奇夫人 您这段时间都在哪里
Mrs. McCulloch, where have you been all this time?
过去的六年里
Well, over the past six years,
我被一个国际犯罪团伙劫持
I have been held hostage by an international crime syndicate.
被迫看着他们窃取我的技术
Forced to watch as they stole my technology
去制♥造♥杀伤性武器
and used it to create deadly weapons.
您是如何逃脱的呢
How did you escape?
因为我的丈夫 约瑟夫
My husband, Joseph.
他不懈地努力寻找我
He worked tirelessly to try to find me.
终于成功找到了我...
And, um, he succeeded...
但我们重聚不久 他就遇害了
only to be murdered moments after we were reunited.
我的心痛之前无以言表
Words cannot express my sorrow.
但我将同中城警局一起
But know that I am working with the CCPD
找出杀害我丈夫的凶手
to try to find my husband's murderer.
而至于麦克洛奇技术公♥司♥
And as for McCulloch Technologies,
我将继续担任首席执行官
I will be resuming my position as CEO,
立即生效
effective immediately.
相信这也是约瑟夫想要看到的
It's what Joseph would have wanted.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
要去哪里吗
Going somewhere?
卡夫死了
Carver's dead,
意味着我的父母彻底安全了
which means my parents are finally free.
还有我也是
And so am I.
我要回家了
I'm going home.
苏 这我说不好
Sue, I'm not sure you can.
伊娃把卡夫之死...
Eva framed you...
栽赃给了你
for Carver's murder.
迪尔邦继承人身陷谋杀疑云而遭通缉
巴里 我们以前也有相似遭遇
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表