剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
下次就由不得你选择了
Next time won't be a choice.
我们必须面对事实
Look, we have to face the facts.
我必须接受自己犯下的罪行
And I have to own up to whatever it is that I did.
你打算自首吗
You're gonna turn yourself in?
只能这样 我已经没法再相信自己了
I have to. I can't trust myself anymore.
没法再
Anymore?
自从巴里让你来当组长
You stopped trusting yourself
你就一直不相信自己
the moment Barry asked you to take over as team leader.
你做了个这么精密的装置
I mean, you built this elaborate device
就只是为了不用亲自做决定
just so you wouldn't have to make any decisions for yourself.
你这...
That's...
这件事我来帮你做决定
Let me make this decision for you.
你是无辜的
You are innocent.
你怎么这么肯定
How can you be so sure?
因为我相信你
Because I have faith in you.
问题是 你为什么不相信你自己
The real question is why don't you have any faith in yourself?
因为巴里要死了
Because Barry's gonna die.
如果我不能像他一样保护大家怎么办
What if I can't keep people safe the way he does?
我不是闪电侠
I'm not the Flash.
亲爱的
Babe.
巴里不是选择你成为闪电侠
Barry didn't choose you to be the Flash.
他要你做你自己
He chose you to be you.
这些质疑都不是你
All these doubts, they aren't you.
只是你脑中的噪音
They're just noise in your head.
它一直处于无线模式
It's been in Wi-Fi mode this whole time.
编码记录
这是什么
What is it?
这个代码
This code.
它把我的白噪音器
It's turned my white noise machine
变成了微型神经脉冲干♥扰♥器♥
into a micro neural impulse disruptor
就像在我脑电波里放了一个"无敌破坏王"
that could go all "Wreck-It-Ralph" on my brainwaves.
这种状况看起来像是缺口精神错乱
It might even look like breach psychosis.
谁会聪明到写出这种代码
Who'd be smart enough to code like that?
我
Me.
有时真♥相♥才是最难以看透的谎言
Sometimes the truth is the hardest lie to see through.
当你无法再相信真♥相♥的时候
When you can't put your faith in the truth...
你只能靠自己
all you have left is yourself.
拉蒙 你被捕了
You're under arrest, Ramon.
我投降
I surrender.
我有罪
I'm guilty.
嫌犯已被羁押
Suspect is in custody.
启动暂时隔离防护网移除程序
Initiate QT-net removal
将犯人转移至地球19
so the prisoner can be transferred to Earth-19.
收到
Copy that.
穿越者
Breacher.
那个分手魔方会告诉你需要知道的
That holo-cube will tell you everything you need to know
所有关于辛西娅的事
about what happened to Cynthia.
暂时隔离防护网已关闭
QT-net is off.
暂时隔离防护网已关闭 长官
QT-net's down, sir.
我来把他铐住
I'll cuff him.
抱歉我不得不这样做
Sorry it had to go down this way...
但我需要你解除防护网
but I needed you to lift the net.
重新启动暂时隔离防护网
Re-engage the QT-net.
需要四分钟
That'll take four minutes.
我不管是否需要四分钟
I don't care if it'll take four minutes.
快启动
Just get on with it!
我恨力场
I hate force fields.
-我知道 -西斯科
- I know. - Cisco.
你觉得我会让
You think I'm gonna let the man
杀害我女儿的人逃跑吗
that murdered my daughter escape?
不 长官
No, sir.
我也不会
And neither am I.
我到了
I'm here.
没有他的踪迹
There's no sign of him.
他的缺口传送门能量显示他在仓库东面
His breach portal energy puts him at the east end of the warehouse.
游戏结束了 回声
Game over, Echo.
不 你找到我了
Oh, no. You found me.
你是怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
我骗回收者解除了暂时隔离防护网
I tricked the Collectors into lifting the QT-net.
我知道你会趁机逃走
When they did, I knew you'd jump at the chance
离开这里并试图打开缺口
to get out of here and try to open a breach.
我只需要追踪传送门能量
I just had to track the portal energy.
亲爱的 把他带回来
Babe, just get him back here
好让特工抓住他
so the agents can take him down.
在我离开的传送门启动之前
You have approximately two minutes
你还有大约两分钟
before my ride out of here boots up.
我和你说再见
I go bye-bye,
你去地球19的回收者监狱替我坐牢
and you take my place in Earth-19 Collector jail,
但是枪在你那里
but you're the one with the gun.
所以
So...
你会用它阻止我吗
do you have it in you to stop me?
我们会知道的 不是吗
I guess we'll find out, won't we?
你和别人不一样
You are an anomaly.
我真好奇为什么这么简单就能陷害你
Makes me wonder why it was so easy to frame you.
你不想知道我是怎样做到的吗
Don't you want to know how I did it?
也许你能学到点东西
You might learn something.
不用 我差不多已经猜到了
No, I pretty much figured it all out.
你到这里之后 杀死了回收者的顶级特工
After you got here, you killed the top agent in the Collective,
但是你还需要脱身的方法
but you still needed a way out.
于是你利用你的脸进入尖端科研实验室
So you used your face to get into S.T.A.R. Labs
将这把枪放在我的工作室
and plant this gun in my workshop.
是这样吗
Is that right?
目前没错
So far, so good.
但是黑进我的白噪音器
But hacking my white noise machine
让我梦游
to make me sleepwalk...
你就是在这里露出了马脚
That's when you tipped your hand.
不论在哪里 我都能认出那段代码
I'd recognize that coding anywhere.
鉴于我没有黑进去
And since I didn't hack it,
我知道一定是其他版本的我
I knew it had to be some other version of me.
我不仅是另一个版本的你
I'm not just some other version of you.
我擅长黑进多元宇宙数据库
I specialize in hacking multiversal databases
创造新身份
to create new identities.
我可以在一瞬间
I could change your world...
改变你的世界
in an instant.
你看 其它地方可能存在一个
You see, somewhere out there is a Cisco Ramon
不像你这么幸运的西斯科·拉蒙
who isn't as lucky as you are,
他没有你这样的工作
who doesn't have the job,
头脑以及生活
the mind, the life you have.
但是只要出价合理
But if the price is right,
回声就可以逆转命运
Echo can reverse those fortunes.
你可能明天早上醒来
And you might just wake up tomorrow
就过上别人的人生
living someone else's life.
这就是你为什么杀了她吗
Is that why you killed her,
这样你就可以继续向别人兜售这些假身份
so you could keep peddling these fake identities to people?
我没有杀吉普赛
I didn't kill Gypsy.
是你
You did.
要我说
I'll give her this.
她是个很难对付的斗士
She was a formidable fighter.
就算是这里最聪明的人也无法
But not even the smartest guy in the room could beat her
在近身格斗中赢过她 但这不重要
in hand-to-hand combat, but it didn't matter.
尽管她追踪了我好几年
Even though she'd been chasing me for years,
却一直不知道我的长相
she never even knew what I looked like.
所以她抓住我的时候 看到了我的脸
So when she caught me, and she saw my face,
只需要一瞬间 就是她迟疑的那一瞬
all it took was one moment, one moment of her flinching,
给了我用那把枪的机会
and that gave me the second I needed to use that gun,
就是现在你手里那把枪
the same gun that's in your hands right now.
需要我解释给你听吗 天才
Do you need me to spell it out for you, genius?
吉普赛的死是因为她看到我时
Gypsy is dead because when she saw me,
觉得自己看到了你
she saw you.
住嘴
Stop talking.
她根本没必要死 但她也不能放走我
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表