剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
She didn't have to die. She couldn't let me go.
她让我进入了这个地球 然后我把她蒸发了
She breached me to this Earth and I vaporized her.
不
No.
是的
Yes.
别难过 西斯科
Don't feel bad, Cisco.
你只是没我这样的水平
You're just not wired like me.
你说得对
You're right.
我比你要聪明得多
I'm a hell of a lot smarter.
我给那个武器编过程 只要有人用它射击
I programmed that weapon to trigger an anti-vibrational force field
都会触发反振动力场
around whoever fires it.
这次
In this case...
是你 天才
that's you, genius.
你收到我的分手魔方消息了吗
Did you get my holo-cube message?
你还真够慢的
Took you long enough.
回声在地球十九的牢房♥里
Echo is in an Earth-19 cell.
那是属于他的地方
Where he belongs.
对不起我对你失去了信心 西斯斯
I'm sorry I lost faith in you, Cisky.
你知道吗
You know what?
没事
It's okay.
情况一度看起来很糟糕
Things were looking pretty bad there for a second.
但我不明白的是 如果她要死了
But what I don't get, if she was dying,
为什么要到这里来
why come here?
因为她知道
Because she knew
你会将回声绳之以法
you would bring Echo to justice.
她必须把他引诱到这里 到这个地球
She had to lure him here, to this Earth.
她从没失去过对你的信心 西斯科
She never lost faith in you, Cisco.
现在这件事结束了
Now that this is over with,
我该怎么办
what am I gonna do?
和我要做的一样
Same thing I have to do.
开始治愈心伤
We start healing.
我想请你去参加
I want to invite you to...
辛西娅的追悼会
Cynthia's remembrance ceremony
去地球19
on Earth-19.
还有你
You, too.
不胜荣幸
I'd be honored.
辛西娅会喜欢你的
Cynthia would've liked you.
我也喜欢你
I do, too.
有什么理由不喜欢呢
What's not to love?
尴尬
Awkward.
我必须得走了
I have to go now.
好吧 对了
Well, uh, yeah.
我...
I, um...
我们还没说那句话
Well, we haven't...said it.
对 我明白
Yeah, I know.
所以 是的 我...
So...yeah, I, um...
我也是 棒极了
Me too. Big-time.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
请告诉我你回过家了
Please tell me you went home at some point.
我就知道我闻到了高倍防晒霜的味道
I knew I smelled SPF 90.
-玩得开心吗 -很开心
- How was it? - Amazing.
一天之内去了十五个海滩
15 beaches in 24 hours,
嫁给极速者的特权之一
one of the many perks of marrying a speedster.
切斯特的能量水平已经到87%了
Yo, Chester's energy level's already up to 87%?
状态更新
切斯特·P·朗克
对 没错
Yeah, yeah. The, uh--
精神增强室对他的治疗就快结束了
the M.A.C.'s gonna be done cooking him up any day now.
所以这个巴里智脑
So the B.A.R.I.
还挺成功的
was a success?
实际上 我必须摆脱它
Uh, actually, I had to get rid of it.
我是用了 试着用过了
I did use it-- try to use it--
只是在开始 不过...
at first, but...
过了一段时间 我最终意识到
over time, ?I finally realized...
你已经知道会发生什么事了
And you already knew that was gonna happen.
这更充分的证明了你是领导团队的最佳人选
It's just more proof that you're the right person to lead the team.
西斯科 我们收到你的消息了
Cisco, we got your message.
我真的为吉普赛的事感到很难过
I'm--I'm really sorry to hear about Gypsy.
有些事你永远无法释怀
Some things you never get over.
但她的葬礼就在下周举♥行♥
But her service is next week.
你想让我们陪你一起去吗
You want us to come with you?
对 我是说 我们也爱她
Yeah. I mean, we loved her, too.
谢谢
Thank you.
卡米拉会陪我一起去 所以...
Uh, Kamilla's coming with me, so...
我非常幸运能拥有她
I'm very lucky to have her.
我这样有问题吗
Is it wrong to feel that way...
我是说 这一切才刚刚发生
I mean, with everything that just happened?
我就已经放下了
It's like I'm moving on,
什么样的人才会这样做
What kind of person does that?
深爱的人才会这样
Someone who is very much in love.
真有意思
It's funny.
我最终没有跟辛西娅在一起
Cynthia wasn't the person I ended up with,
但是
but, um,
我觉得她教会了我当遇到合适的人时
I think she taught me how to be the person I needed to be
如何成为自己想要的样子
for when the right person came along,
因为这个
and for that,
我永远不会忘记她
I will never forget her.
你的生命体征没问题 乔
Your vitals are good, Joe.
刚才忙着帮你们擦屁♥股♥
You know, in all the hubbub of saving your keister,
我还没机会问你们到底在那下面干什么
I never got to ask what the hell you were doing down there.
四十年代 没人会说"屁♥股♥"
In 1940s, no one says "Keisters."
纳什 如果你愿意告诉我们
Nash, if you would just tell us
你在那下面找什么
what you're looking for down there,
我们也许能帮你
we might be able to help you.
好吧 明天上午九点 隧♥道♥里见
All right, tomorrow morning, 9:00, tunnels.
把你的整个优秀团队都带来
Bring your whole fancy team.
我们为什么要这样做
Why should we do that?
因为...
'Cause...
我知道如何拯救巴里·艾伦
I know how to save Barry Allen.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表