剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
and now some secret organization is using her.
还有多少人受他们利用
I mean, how many others are they using?
我们要帮助他们
We need to help them.
是的 没人比我
Right, I mean, no one wants to find out
更想查出伊丝丽兰萨发生了什么事 但是
what happened to Esperanza more than me, but...
这真的是你现在最关心的事吗
is this really what matters the most to you right now?
是的 快点去拿你的东西
Yeah. Now come on, get your stuff.
卡米拉会看看她是否能修复其他的照片
Kamilla is going to see if she can recover any other photos.
我和你要去盯梢
You and I have a stakeout date.
你说了算
You're the boss.
大脑活动一切正常
Brain activity looks good.
没迹象显示你会疯
No sign that you're going nuts.
我的血液没问题吗
And my blood work?
全血细胞计数 代谢率
CBC, metabolic rate,
全都符合正常的极速者
all normal for a speedster,
只是皮质醇有一点点高
just a small spike in cortisol.
凯蒂说她手腕上的睡眠监测器
Katie says that sleep monitor on your wrist
会告诉我们是否有严重的问题
will tell us if there's anything seriously wrong,
但如果你要问我 你只是做了一场噩梦
but if you ask me, you just had a nightmare.
我不知道
I don't know.
拉姆齐看起来很真实
Ramsey seemed so real.
事情有些不对劲
Something feels off.
我只是想不出哪里不对
I just can't put my finger on it.
你好
Hi, there.
我是《公民报》的爱瑞丝·韦斯特·艾伦
My name is Iris West-Allen. I'm with "The Citizen."
我可不可以问你几个问题
I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions.
抱歉 没兴趣
Sorry, not interested.
同一家报社 同样的问题
Hi. Same paper, same question.
到底是要干什么
What the hell's going on here?
我没时间和你们说 我上班要迟到了
I don't have time for this. I'm late for work.
要去哪里上班呢
Which is where, exactly?
不关你们的事
None of your business.
你说得对
Okay, you know what? You're right.
我们只好刊登没有任何评论的照片了
We will just run our photos without any comments.
什么照片
What photos?
你知道吗 我相信你的老板
You know what? I'm sure your employer
会很喜欢这免费宣传的
will love the free exposure.
好吧 就照你的来
All right, have it your way.
别动 我有点击枪
Easy, I've got a Taser.
而我有张明信片
And I have a business card.
漩涡快递
响誉高端运输
漩涡快递
Maelstrom Couriers,
响誉高端运输
the premiere name in high-end transport.
具体运输些什么
Transporting what exactly?
任何有钱人想要秘密运送的东西
Whatever the wealthy would prefer to keep under the radar,
一般都是专业物品
specialty items mostly.
那个昏迷的女人是政♥府♥指派的工作
That woman in a coma was a government job.
迈斯特的派对 更确切地说是给
Meister's party, well, that was more like designated driving
旧瘾复发的亿万富翁当指定司机
for billionaires falling off the wagon.
今天是无价的家族珠宝
Today it's priceless family jewels.
你是给超级有钱人做专车司机的
You're an Uber for the uberrich.
我现在是要迟到了
What I am is late.
抱歉打扰你了 谢谢你
Sorry to bother you. Thank you.
-这是条死路 -没错
- That was a bust. - Yep.
好的一面是 我们有时间做别的
But the bright side is, we have time for other stories
可能被忽视的故事 有什么想法吗
we might be putting off. Got any in mind?
我不知道
You know, I don't know,
我觉得我们漏掉了什么
I think there's something that we missed.
我还不想放弃这个
I don't want to move off of this yet.
妈妈
Mom?
这又是一场噩梦吗
Is this another nightmare?
不 巴里 这个要糟糕得多
No, Barry. This is much, much worse.
你是神速力
You're the Speed Force.
是的
Yes.
我们已经很久没这样子谈过话了
It's been a while since we've talked like this.
我很想念
I've missed it.
你需要帮助
You need to help.
我不明白我是怎么了
I don't understand what's happening to me.
你用你的血救了你朋友的命
You used your blood to save your friend's life,
但与此同时 你威胁到了自己的生命
but in the process, you've endangered your own.
拉姆齐袭击时的一小部分细胞还存在
A small amount of Ramsey's cells remain from the attack,
肉眼无法看到
hidden from the eye.
拉姆齐感染了我
Ramsey's infected me.
比你想的更严重 拉姆齐的意识
And more than you realize. Ramsey's sentience,
他存在的基本 就储存在他的细胞中
his very being, resides in his cells.
所以他才知道我是闪电侠
That's how he knew I'm the Flash,
还有危机
about Crisis.
如果这都是我脑袋里发生的
If this-if this is all in my mind,
那我真正的身体呢
then where's my real body?
在你的朋友 冰霜检查你之后
After your friend, Frost, examined you,
你回到家 把钥匙放到了那盘子里
you came back home, dropped your keys in that bowl,
倒了一杯水
poured a glass of water,
然后感染就占据了主♥权♥
then the infection took hold.
我们说话这时 拉姆齐的感染正在扩张
As we speak, Ramsey's infection is spreading
遍布了你的身体和思想
through your body and your mind.
你的极速治疗正在与他的传染对抗
Your speed-healing is trying to hold off his disease,
但最终
but, ultimately,
只有你能抵抗住他
it's up to you to resist him.
他想要杀死我吗
Is he trying to kill me?
恐怕更糟
Worse, I'm afraid.
他想要控制你
He wants to take control of you
让你听令于他
and bend you to his will.
那他一定会失败
Then he's gonna lose.
肯定有什么能告诉我们
There must be something that points
伊丝丽兰萨在哪里被带走的
to where Esperanza was taken.
我不知道 医院记录吗
I don't know. Hospital records?
或是那个拍卖♥♥的照片呢
Or what about that auction photo?
那个神秘人是条死胡同 但巴里说过
That mystery man was a dead end, but Barry did say
那个宴会上有很多阴暗的人
that there were a lot of shady people at that gala,
所以我不知道 也许他们其中一个是线索
so, I don't know, maybe one of them might be a new lead.
或者
Or...
我们可以谈谈你丈夫是闪电侠的事
we could talk about how your husband is the Flash.
你是怎么
How did you--
-纳什·威尔斯告诉我的 -你不会是要
- Nash Wells told me. - You're not gonna--
这就是你一直想要和我说的事吗
Is this the story that you've been trying to tell?
阿莱格拉 巴里的身份不能曝光
Allegra, Barry's identity cannot be exposed.
不 不是那个
No, not that.
中城公民报
是这个
This.
闪电侠消失于危机中
你已经逃避它一整天了
You've been avoiding it all day.
这个还不到发布的时候
It's not time for that yet.
根据这上边说的 会在两天后发布
Well, according to this, it will be in two days,
你可以说是直觉 但我觉得
and call it a hunch, but I don't think
你那时也不会想要报道出去
you're planning to write it then either.
我有没有告诉过你
I ever tell you why I wanted
我为什么想要成为记者
to be a reporter in the first place?
是你关于红衣侠的报道
It was because of your article about the Streak.
你知道 那是我给闪电侠
You know, that was the first name
取的第一个名字
that I ever gave to the Flash.
那个时候 我还不知道他是巴里
Back then, I didn't even know that he was Barry.
当初 我只是一个在铁山监狱的问题儿童
And back then, I was just a troubled kid in Iron Heights,
但是你的文章
but your article,
让我相信了不可能
it made me believe in the impossible,
或许有一天我可以像你一样
that maybe someday I could be like you,
追踪报道 揭露真♥相♥
chasing stories, uncovering the truth.
你在我绝望的时候给我希望
You gave me hope when I had none...
我来这里工作的每一天你都这样
Just like you have every day I've worked here.
我不知道你是如何强迫自己去
I don't know how you're gonna bring yourself
写这篇文章
to write this article.
我只是知道
I just know
如果没写的话你是不会原谅自己的
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表