剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
What are you talking about?
你到底在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
我在救你
I'm saving your life.
因为总得有人这么做
'Cause someone has to do it.
救拉姆齐
Saving Ramsey...
救拉姆齐是我的决定
saving Ramsey's my call.
不是好决定
And it's a bad call.
但是我做的决定
But it's the one I made.
有时候作为领导者 你需要做艰难决定
Sometimes, as a leader, you have to make tough calls
这样才能维持大局
in order to serve the greater good.
我做了一个艰难的决定
You know, I made a tough call.
为你而做的
And I made it for you.
但我告诉你了 你不能救我
But I told you. You can't save me.
我不信
I'm not buying that.
你得相信
Well, you have to.
牺牲我能拯救一切
Sacrificing myself saves everything and everyone.
我看到了
I've seen it.
那有什么能让我期待的
And what does that give me to look forward to?
面对一个没有闪电侠的世界
Waking up to a world without the Flash?
一个没有我好朋友的生活吗
A life without my best friend?
你能活下去
You get to live.
你们都能活下去
You all get to live.
别
Don't.
听着 我
Look, man, I...
我这几周都在消化这个事情
I've been dealing with this for weeks.
想知道我离开之后会发生什么
Wondering what's gonna happen when I'm gone,
大家如何继续
how everybody's gonna move on.
这就是为什么我想要今天你和我
That's why I wanted us, you and me together,
我们一起救拉姆齐
to save Ramsey today.
你想我们随便救个人
You wanted us to save a random person
然后我就能接受你的死吗
so I'd be okay with you dying?
不是
No.
我想我们救一个人
I wanted us to save one person's life
这样你就能理解困难的决定
so you could understand the tough calls...
领导者要做的牺牲
the sacrifices that a leader has to make.
因为你是我选择的接♥班♥人
Because you're my pick.
我想要你在我离开后
You're the person that I want to run S.T.A.R. Labs
管理尖端科研实验室和这个小队
and this team when I'm gone.
一整天 我一直在尝试教你
All day, I've been trying to teach you
这些责任有多困难
how hard those responsibilities can be.
但是你偷了那个
And then you stole something
能够救他人一命的东西
that was meant to save another person's life.
甚至还为此辩解
You justified it, even.
再来一次 我还会这么做
And I'd do it again.
或许我做了错误的选择
Maybe I made the wrong choice.
血清是你的了
The serum's yours.
巴里
Barry.
我们能聊下吗
Can we talk?
现在真的不是好时候
Um, now's really not a good time.
这很重要
It's important.
我有个东西需要给你
I have something that I need to give you.
尖端科研实验室一直在研究
S.T.A.R. Labs has been doing some research
再生配方 我们开♥发♥了一种血清
into regenerative formulas, and we've developed a serum.
我们认为这能够救你一命
We think that this could save your life.
如果你把它注入你健康的细胞
If you inject it into your healthy cells,
它们会进行复♥制♥ 最终压制
they'll duplicate and eventually overtake
你被HLH感染的细胞
your cells that are affected by HLH,
但你得尽快使用
but you have to use it quickly.
它是
Is it...
它是基于暗物质吗
is it dark-matter-based?
不 是实验性的 但...
No, it's experimental, but...
我们相信能治愈你
we believe it'll cure you.
我已经放弃希望了
I'd given up hope.
但为什么为了我这么做
But why--why do this for me?
一周前 你告诉我你感觉在跌下悬崖
A week ago, you told me you felt like you were falling off a cliff.
我希望你能有个救生索
I want you to have a lifeline.
你也要死了
You're dying, as well.
你自己不想要救生索吗
Don't you want a lifeline for yourself?
这只够一个人
There's only enough of this for one person.
我读到过你 拉姆齐
And I've read about you, Ramsey,
我也和凯特琳谈过
and I've talked to Caitlin.
你是一个优秀的医生
You're a brilliant doctor.
据她所说 如果你有足够的时间
From what she said, if you had enough time,
你能够治愈HLH
you could cure HLH.
我把这个时间给你
I'm giving you that time.
世界需要你这样的人
The world needs people like you
来拯救不能自救的人
to save those who can't save themselves.
试试吧
Test it.
证实我们所相信的功效
Verify what we believe it'll do,
然后尽快使用
and then use it quickly.
我们不确定这个血清有效时限是多久
We're not sure how long the serum will be viable.
巴里
Barry.
谢谢
Thank you.
你在忙吗
You busy?
为了你 队长
For you, Cap?
我永远都不忙
Never.
爱瑞丝说 你在迪尔邦的案子上遇到了麻烦
Iris tells me you've been having trouble with the Dearbon case.
乔 我从去年夏天就开始
Joe, I've been working on this Dearbon thing
调查迪尔邦的案子
since last summer.
然后我突然醒悟了
Then it dawned on me.
现在继续调查已经没有意义了
Digging into this right now, it doesn't matter.
我到底为什么要找到她
Why the hell should I try to find her
还要帮助她
and try to help her...
如果我都救不了
If I can't even save...
巴里 你可以说出他的名字
Barry. You can say it.
巴里
Barry.
拉尔夫
Ralph.
你记得我以前的搭档查尔吗
Do you remember my old partner Chyre?
他教给我一个重要的道理
He taught me an important lesson.
他说 "你不可能拯救所有人"
He said, "You can't always save everyone..."
"但你总能拯救某个人"
"But you can always save someone."
对你来说
For you...
这个人就是苏·迪尔邦
that's Sue Dearbon...
不是巴里
not Barry.
我会想他的 乔
I'm gonna miss him, Joe.
就是这个吗
That's it?
功能完备的加密电路
Fully functioning crypto-circuit?
你确定吗 它看起来有点
You sure? 'Cause it kind of seems like...
有点劣质 粗制滥造
seems kind of shoddy. Shoddy workmanship.
我在其它地球上见到的
I feel like I've seen better workmanship on,
制♥造♥工艺都比这个好
well, pretty much all the other Earths out there.
这个低于平均水平
This is subpar.
低于平均水平都算夸奖了
Subpar's being generous.
它... 别碰我
It-- never touch me.
就凑合用吧
Just take it.
当然 孩子
Sure, kid.
多谢 下次冒险再见
Thanks. Till our next adventure.
小冰霜
Frosty.
那么
So...
和极速者教授谈得怎么样了
how'd it go with Professor Speedster?
准备好开始后危机时代的生活了吗
You all ready for life post-Crisis?
我想我们的友谊就要结束了
I think our friendship pretty much exploded.
因为没有办法救他
Because it is impossible to save him,
但是 我认为我不应该放弃尝试
and yet, I still don't think I should stop trying.
想听听我的建议吗
You want some free advice?
当然
Sure.
你无法拯救不想被拯救的人
You can't save someone who doesn't want to be saved.
他已经做出决定了
And he's already made up his mind.
如果你继续坚持的话
And if you obsess over it,
可能会走上一条黑暗的道路
it could lead you down a dark path.
也许会犯下无法弥补的错误
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表