剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我相信我找到了有效治愈噬血细胞综合征的方法
I believe I have found an effective cure for HLH.
此法将能剔除我对暗物质的需求
One that would eliminate my need for dark matter entirely.
对样本1-A米切·罗密欧的血液的分♥析♥
Analysis of Subject 1-A, Mitch Romero's blood,
揭示了暗物质注入健康的血细胞
reveals that dark matter infused with healthy blood cells
会创造出更强大的生物物质
to create an even stronger biological substance.
这种物质会治愈人体中的任何
This substance appears to heal any and all weaknesses
以及所有的弱点
in the human body...
包括被噬血细胞综合征影响的细胞
including cells affected by HLH.
我现在要开始人体试验
I will now commence human trials.
我需要更多
I need more.
生日快乐
什么鬼啊
What in tarnation?
嗨 亲爱的 我们有个小聚会吗
Hey, sweetie, we having a little get-together?
所以冰霜从没有过生日派对
So Frost has never had a birthday party,
所以我提议给她办一个
so I offered to throw her one.
她选了客人名单
She picked the guest list.
这是我的派对 如果我想生气就生气
It's my party, and I'll rage if I want to!
你好
Hey.
你错过了所有的欢乐
You're missing out on all the fun.
谢谢你办的派对
Thanks for the party.
我在想明年
I'm thinking next year,
我们去激流勇进
we go whitewater rafting.
你确实应该去
You should definitely do that.
你明年不会再出现在我的生日派对了对吗
You're not gonna be at my birthday party next year, are you?
任何时候你在危机之后谈论生活
Whenever you talk about life after Crisis,
你从不说你自己的
you never talk about yourself.
你要做的不仅仅是消失在危机中 对吗
You're gonna do more than just vanish in Crisis, aren't you?
我不知道怎么告诉他们
I don't know how to tell them.
试着我站在你这边
Try with me by your side.
巴里 总是守着这个秘密感觉很不对
Barry, keeping this secret all day hasn't felt right.
我们一起去告诉他们
Let's tell them together.
巴里和我没有与你们完全分享我们
Barry and I didn't share everything that we learned
对危机的所知
about Crisis, and...
你们应该知道真♥相♥
you guys deserve to know the truth.
监视者不仅警告我们危机会提前到来
The Monitor didn't just warn us that Crisis was coming early.
还有另一些事会发生
There was something else that he said had to happen.
当我把思想向未来投射的时候
When I projected my mind forward,
我看到了数十亿个可能的未来
I saw billions of possible futures.
唯一一条所有人活下来的时间线
The only timeline where everyone survives...
就是我死了的那条
was the one where I died.
我必须要在危机中死去
I have to die in Crisis.
你们没人可以试着救我
None of you can try and save me.
就在这里
It's here.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表