剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
For weapons, blackmail, or worse.
这就是为什么卡夫
And that is why Carver
死定了
is a dead man.
不起作用
Uh, not working.
各位
Guys?
艾伦 德比 你们还在吗
Allen, Dibny, are you guys there?
勉强
Barely.
我们现在怎么办
What do we do now?
唯一能做的
The only thing we can.
保护卡夫
Protect Carver.
我们的人知道要毁掉任何
And our guy knows to destroy anything
能让我与仓库产生联♥系♥的东西吧
that could tie me to the warehouse?
是 但是也没剩什么能毁的了
Yes, but there's nothing left to destroy.
所有东西都烧掉了
Everything we had was incinerated.
替换那些物品
Replace the items.
要迅速安静
Quickly and quietly.
别用那三人
Don't use The Three.
不能让他们知道自己解放了
They can't know they're off leash.
如果有人要冲我来
If someone is coming after me,
我会需要他们的保护
I'll need their protection.
你好啊 艾伦警官
Hello. Officer Allen.
请吧
Please.
你不是来扇我的吧
You're not here to slap me, are you?
韦斯特队长扇了左边
Captain West went for the left side.
话说 他怎么样了
How is he, by the way?
这种事没法往轻松了说 所以...
Look, there's no easy way to say this, so...
你的妻子想杀你
Your wife wants to kill you.
但是中城警局无法保证你的安全
But CCPD can't keep you safe.
我妻子已经死了
My wife is dead.
伊娃被困在另一个维度
Eva's been trapped in another dimension
已经六年了
for the last six years.
那地方叫镜像宇宙
Place called the Mirrorverse.
但你早就知道了
But you already knew that.
如果伊娃真的逃离了那个鬼地方 我会知道
If Eva did escape that wretched place, I'd know.
事关你妻子 对吗
This is about your wife, isn't it?
几周前 我在我妻子的办公室里
I came across this footage
发现了这段录像
from my wife's office a couple of weeks ago.
你知道爱瑞丝被绑♥架♥了
You knew Iris was abducted?
你妻子有麻烦了
Your wife was a problem.
她的失踪很偶然
Her disappearance was fortuitous.
我妻子怎么了
What happened to my wife?
她的遭遇和我的伊娃一样
The same thing that happened to my Eva.
她不在了 她们都不在了
She's gone. They both are.
不
No.
肯定会有办法带她回来的
There has to be a way to get her back.
我以前也是这么想的
I used to think that too.
但如果爱瑞丝在那里还活着
But if Iris is still alive in there,
她已经无法被拯救了
there's probably nothing left of her to save.
我让世上最顶尖的人才去研究那个
I had the most brilliant minds in the world study that...
镜像宇宙
Mirrorverse.
你知道他们发现了什么吗
You know what they found?
它与人类的大脑无法兼容
It's incompatible with the human brain.
那个地方使人精神错乱
That place warps the mind
直到这个人变得认不出来
until the person is no longer recognizable.
你的爱瑞丝
Your Iris
早就不在了
is long gone.
我建议你接受现实
I suggest you accept that
继续生活
and move on.
还有一件事
Oh, so one more thing.
你怎么知道伊娃在追杀我
How do you know Eva's coming after me?
还有谁会烧了你的仓库
Who else would've burnt down your warehouse?
42街和达尔比街交汇 对吗
42nd and Darby, right?
我从没在城里那边买♥♥过仓库
I'd never buy on that side of town.
我不需要保护
And I don't need protecting.
代我向韦斯特队长问好
You give Captain West my best.
如果没有卫星
Without the satellites,
要想找到辛格局长基本不可能
finding Chief Singh feels impossible.
我知道
I know.
我们得自己去找他了
We'll have to go find him ourselves.
我每次和这个地方有所感应
Every time I interact with this place,
神经失调就会越来越严重
the neural dissonance gets worse.
如果伊娃回来了呢
And what if Eva comes back?
然后呢
Then what?
听着
Look.
虽然这个地方的东西都是反着的
Things in this place may be backwards,
但一切都还能用
but everything works.
我们只需要找到方法
We just--we just have to figure out how.
检测到热能
温度 98.9
你看到城市的地图了吗
Did you see the map of the city?
你才说过看那些东西太危险了
You just said looking at those was too dangerous.
不 我不是故意的
No, I didn't mean to,
但我刚才正在想找大卫的事
but I was thinking about finding David,
地图就出现了
and the map came into view.
有来自一个特定地方的热能
There--there was thermal energy coming from a specific place.
我不知道具体是哪 但一定是大卫
I'm not sure where, but that has to be David.
像是有一个范围 几乎像个灯塔
There was like a--a radius, almost like a beacon.
我感觉如果我能集中注意力
I--I feel like if I could just focus,
我就能找到这个位置
I could--I can find his location.
不 爱瑞丝 看看你
No, Iris. Come on, look at you!
不 我正在适应这个地方 卡米拉
No, I'm acclimating to this place, Kamilla.
这就是为什么我能看到地图而你不能
That's why I can see the map and you can't.
我能找到大卫
I can find David.
-迪尔邦夫人 -你好
- Mrs. Dearbon. - Hi.
迪尔邦先生 很高兴再次见到你
Mr. Dearbon, so great to see you again.
我有绝好的消息
I have fantastic news.
结果发现
So it turns out that s--
所以你就是我父母雇的
So you are the person
找我的那个人
that my parents employed to find me.
见到你很高兴
It's so good to meet you.
请原谅我
And please forgive me.
我从没想造成麻烦
I--I never meant to cause a stir.
我读了《恋爱 美食 祈祷》
I read "Eat, Pray, Love,"
我对于祈祷那部分有点过于认真
and I took the pray part just a little bit too seriously.
我们苏西在印度参加了一个意识静修活动
Our Susie joined a mindfulness retreat in India.
我本打算待一个月
I meant to stay for a month
结果忘记了时间 待了几周又几个月
and then lost track of the weeks, months.
时有发生 对吧
Happens, right?
德比先生 我们很高兴
Mr. Dibny, while we're delighted
我们的苏西回来了
to have our Susie back,
但我们也知道到你费了多大功夫
we realize how much trouble you went to.
你有笔吗
Do you have a pen?
见鬼 真想不到
Oh, heck. Wouldn't you know?
我刚用完了
I'm fresh out.
让我看看走廊的柜子里有没
Let me just check that hallway closet.
-迪尔邦夫人能帮我找支笔吗 -当然
- Ms. Dearbon, could you help me look for a pen? - Of course.
我们一会回来
We'll be right back.
你需要信笺簿之类的吗
You need a legal pad or anything?
你为什么给我父母打电♥话♥
Why would you call my parents?
你给我的钻石
So that diamond that you gave me, it turns out
结果里面有黑洞仓库的地图
that it has a map for Black Hole's stash house.
我做了点侦查
I did some recon.
我以为非法入侵
I thought breaking and entering
是伸缩人不会跨越的红线
was a line Elongated Man didn't cross.
你能 小点声吗
Will you-- inside voices please.
-对不起 -看
- Oh, I'm sorry. - Look.
卡弗之前有关于你父母的文件
Carver had files with your parents names on them.
那些文件含有
Those files contain the evidence
他用来敲诈你父母的证据
he was using to extort them.
之前是什么意思
What do you mean "Had"?
事情有点焦灼
Things got toasty,
卡弗的敲诈军工厂被烧了
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表