剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
That Grodd wanted power.
权利带来不了快乐
Power didn't bring happiness.
它会带来痛苦
It brought pain.
新的古鲁德向往一条新的道路
New Grodd wants a new path.
古鲁德想要和他自己的种族
Grodd wants to live...
在平静中生存
in peace with his own kind.
猩猩城是唯一一个古鲁德
Gorilla City is the only place Grodd ever...
感到快乐的地方
ever felt happy.
你说的是真的
You're telling the truth.
你真的变了
You really have changed.
闪电侠以前不相信古鲁德
Flash didn't believe Grodd before,
但为什么闪电侠现在相信古鲁德了
but why does Flash believe Grodd now?
你不再沉湎于过去
You let go of the past.
也许我也应该如此
Maybe I should do the same.
那场危机改变了很多
Crisis has changed so much.
我一直沉迷于
I've been obsessed with
试图让所有事都保持原样
trying to keep things the way they were before,
但我做不到
but I can't.
那些事都无所谓了
Those things don't matter.
如果闪电侠打不过索罗瓦 那我们绝对跑不掉
If Flash can't beat Solovar, there's no escape.
这个世界崩塌了 我们都会死
This world collapses. We both die.
这就是我们的宿命
That's our fate.
不 我们的宿命由我们自己决定
No. We decide our fate.
古鲁德 索罗瓦能够打败我是因为我还在用
Grodd, Solovar beat me because I tried to fight him
三年前一模一样的方法去和他战斗
the exact same way I fought him three years ago.
如果想要离开这里 我们必须试试新的方法
To get out of here, we just have to try something new.
我们必须勇往直前 不能后退
We have to run forward, not backward.
怎么勇往直前
How?
肩并肩一起战斗
By fighting together.
这就是我们的出路
There's our way out.
你准备好了吗 我们能做到的 古鲁德
You ready? We can do this, Grodd.
一起战斗 古鲁德已经准备好了
- Together. - Grodd is ready.
-什么情况 -巴里和古鲁德
- What is it? - Barry and Grodd.
他们的脑活动开始同步了
Their cerebral activity is syncing.
好吧 不是什么"同步"
Okay, forget "synced."
他们的神经通路刚刚合并了
Their neural pathways just merged.
他们的脑电波已经一样了
Their brainwaves are literally the same.
-感觉怎么样 -感觉难以想象
- How does it feel? - It feels impossible.
我知道 现在做好准备
I know. Now get ready.
这一次 我们是同一队的
This time, we're on the same team.
古鲁德永远都走不了
Grodd will never leave!
你已经拥有我的力量了 古鲁德
You have my powers, Grodd,
还有如何使用它们的方法
and my knowledge of how to use them.
-快把我们弄出去 -古鲁德明白
- Now get us out of here. - Grodd understands.
神经通路联结运作起来了
The neural comm link is working.
-巴里 你能听到吗 -冰霜
- Barry, can you hear me? - Frost?
太好了 我们一直在努力和你取得联♥系♥
Oh, yes! We've been trying to get in contact with you.
你在古鲁德的脑中
You're in Grodd's mind.
-他想要伤害你吗 -不 没有
- Is he trying to hurt you? - No, no.
我们在同一条船上 我和古鲁德合并了大脑
We're on the same team. Grodd and I merged our minds.
有点像烈焰风暴矩阵的
Sort of like the mindscape version
脑内版本
of the Firestorm matrix.
等等 所以你现在是半猩猩了
Wait, so you're half-gorilla now?
我稍后再解释 我们正在反抗在古鲁德脑内的
Uh, I'll explain later. We're fighting a gatekeeper
一个看门人 我们必须打败它才能逃出来
in Grodd's mind. We need to beat it to escape,
-而想要打败它... -就只能并肩作战
- and the only way to do that... - Is by working together.
时间已经不多了
There isn't much time.
世界就要分崩离析了
The world is gonna split apart.
古鲁德觉得闪电能救他
Grodd thinks lightning can save him?
什么都救不了古鲁德
Nothing can save Grodd.
巴里 我们现在遇上比索罗瓦更大的麻烦了
Uh, Barry, we've got bigger problems than Solovar right now.
-我知道 古鲁德的脑世界要崩塌了 -这个更糟
- I know, Grodd's mindscape is falling apart. - Actually, this is worse.
还有什么能比这个更糟糕
What can be worse than this?
根据我的扫描结果 如果你逃出了他的脑子
According to my scans, if you exit the mindscape
但你们的脑电波仍然在合并中
with your brainwaves still merged,
那你们会共存于一副躯体中
you'll end up in one body.
毛绒版闪电侠 恶心
Brundle-Flash. Gross.
而且更糟的是
And what's worse is,
这样所产生的生理冲突会导致
the resulting physiological conflict
所有的大脑细胞都停止运作
will cause every brain cell to shut down,
-所以最后的结果将是... -我们都会死
- and the resulting form would... - We'd both die.
是的 等等 也就是说
Yeah. Wait, so we have to somehow
我们必须在他们逃出的同时分离开他们的大脑
separate their minds at the exact moment they escape?
而且我必须精确到毫秒
And I'd have to be accurate to the millisecond.
-这是不可能的 -对我们来说不可能
- Which isn't possible. - Not for us.
但是对于一个
But it's very possible
便携交互人工智能单元是有可能的
for a mobile interactive artificial intelligence unit.
如果我们把吉迪恩的量子智能网络与
If we sync Gideon's quantum intelligence network
巴里和格鲁德的生物分♥析♥系统同步
to Barry and Grodd's bio-analytics,
就可以进行完美的神经分离
it'll perfectly time the neural de-splicing.
但是我还要对这个装置做一些调整
But I'd have to do some more augmenting to this puppy,
因为我的调整害的巴里变成这样
and my augmenting is what got Barry into this mess,
我不想再出什么差错
and I--I just really don't wanna mess up again, so--
切斯特 听我说 你之前对吉迪恩的改动
Chester, listen to me. That tweak you made
在两秒钟之内
to Gideon earlier? In two seconds,
就增强了她的能力 我在两小时内都做不到
you improved her functionality more than I did in two hours.
你是个天才 或许结果和你的计划
You're a genius. Maybe it didn't work out
不太一样 你还有再试一次的机会
exactly how you planned, so here's round two.
再试一次
Try again.
我需要你 切斯特
I need you now, Chester. Please.
你可以的 我相信你
You can do this. I believe in you.
-闪电侠相信我 -我们都相信你
- Flash believes in me. - We all do.
来吧 再试一次
Go ahead, take your second chance.
让大家看看你的本领
Show us your moves.
好
Right.
垃圾场的勒布朗·詹姆斯
It's time for the LeBron James of the Junkyard
要出手了
to do his thing, baby!
兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥ 看好了
Oh, watch out, brothers and sisters,
切斯科·P·朗克回来了
because Chester P. Runk is b-b-b-back!
很好 我们现在只需要
Great. Now all we have to--
闪电侠
Flash?
格鲁德
Grodd!
你无路可逃
There is no escape.
索罗瓦要赢了 加把劲 巴里
Solovar's winning. Come on, Barry.
-怎么样了 切斯特 -一定要成功
- How's it going, Chester? - Please let this work.
格鲁德害怕了
Grodd stinks of fear.
格鲁德知道索罗瓦会杀死他
Grodd knows Solovar brings him death.
别听他的 格鲁德 你不能死 你还有许多牵挂
Don't listen to him, Grodd. You have too much to live for.
听到了吗 别输给你的过去
You hear me? Don't let the past win.
放下你的过去 让索罗瓦看看你的本事
Put it all behind you and show Solovar what you're made of.
就是这样 站起来
That's it. Now get the hell up
快跑 格鲁德 快跑
and run, Grodd. Run!
就差一点
Almost there.
不管你们有什么手段 现在就用出来
Whatever you guys are doing, do it now.
好了
Here goes!
好
Yes!
加油 巴里 你可以的
Come on, Barry. You got this.
感谢拉奥
Oh, thank Rao.
-你回来了 -我回来了
- You're back. - Yeah, I'm back.
是队伍的功劳
Thanks to the team.
你觉得格鲁德已经成了英雄了吗
So do you think Grodd has gone, like, full hero?
还是他更像寒冷队长
Or is this more of like a-- like a Captain Cold
"曾经是坏人 现在比较像个好人"
"former villain turned sort of good guy" situation?
以后就知道了 莱拉让天眼会
Uh, we'll see, I guess. Lyla had A.R.G.U.S. embed
在他的小脑中安装了追踪聚合物
a tracking polymer in his cerebellum.
她同意让格鲁德假释出来
She agreed to let him out on probation
只要我们随时能知道他的位置
as long as we know where he is at all times.
如果他再一次变坏了 我会找到他的
So if he does break bad again, um, I'll find him.
说到这个 我要联♥系♥莱拉
Which reminds me, I'm gonna check in with Lyla
弄明白天眼会的规章制度
and make sure I understand A.R.G.U.S.' protocols.
我要确保他们真的给了格鲁德一次机会
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表