剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
That's really brave, Iris,
但我不是这样的人
but that's not me.
你看 我跟你老公完全不一样
See, I'm nothing like your husband.
不 你是不一样
No, no, you're not.
你只是凡人 我们都有各自的目标
You're human, and we have a purpose too.
我们时刻提醒超级英雄们他们在为谁而奋斗
We remind superheroes what they're fighting for.
我的老婆 阿曼达和我
My wife, Amanda and I,
六个月前刚生下一个孩子
just had a baby six months ago.
西蒙
Simone.
我可能没办法看着她长大
I might not get to see her grow up.
你不想抱着她的时候知道
Don't you want to hold her knowing that
有了你的帮助世界才更加安全吗
you had a hand in making the world safer?
我去告诉我老婆我要晚一点回家吃饭
I need to go tell my wife I'm gonna be late for dinner.
刚收到露易丝的消息
Just got word from Lois.
又有六个地球消失了
Six more Earths are gone.
这是唯一剩下的地球
This is the only Earth left.
至少现在我们有瑞安
At least now we have Ryan.
你怎么知道如何说服他的
How'd you know what to say to him?
爱瑞丝
Iris.
怎么了
Hey, what is it?
如果就是现在了呢
What if this is it?
如果
What if
阻止反物质波是我作为完人的使命
stopping the wave is my purpose as a Paragon?
如果这是我必须做出的牺牲
I mean, what if it's the sacrifice I have to make?
如果是这样的话
Well, if this is it,
我不要你在没有我的情况下死去 巴里
then I don't want you to die without me, Barry.
我不想让你独自一人 我和你一起去
I don't want you to be alone. I'll come with you.
不 你不能来 爱瑞丝
No. You can't come, Iris.
也许我是拥有超能力的那个人
I may be the one with superpowers,
但是你的智慧 你的谋略
but your intelligence, your resourcefulness,
你的善良
your heart--
这是你的超能力 并且会帮你
that's your superpower and that's what's gonna help you
说服蔡瑞安 让他成为他必须要做的英雄
convince Ryan Choi to be the hero he needs to be.
巴里 我不想过没有你的生活
Barry, I don't want to live this life without you.
我不 我不想说再见
I don't-- I don't want to say goodbye.
我给你戴上这枚戒指时
When I put this ring on your finger,
承诺过永远会回家 回到你身边
I promised I'd always come running home to you.
如果我们分开 无论多久
And if we're apart, for however long,
无论我去哪里
know that wherever I go,
都会回到你身边
I will be running home to you.
你确定想要我离开吗
Are you still sure you want me to go?
去找到蔡瑞安 然后马上回来
Go find Ryan Choi and hurry back.
待会儿见
I'll see you soon.
凯特琳
Caitlin.
我不想和你告别
I don't wanna say goodbye.
我刚成为闪电侠时你们两个就在
You two were there the first time I opened my eyes as the Flash.
没有你们 我不会成为现在这样的英雄
I couldn't be the hero I am without you guys.
告诉乔和爱瑞丝我爱他们
Tell Joe and Iris I love them.
我们会的
We will.
抱歉 孩子
Sorry, kid,
我不得不这样做
but this has to happen.
巴里 你在干什么
Barry, what are you doing?
暂时偷走你的速度
I'm momentarily stealing your speed.
如果你做了足够久的极速者
You play the speedster game long enough,
就能学到些有用的把戏
you learn some neat tricks.
等等 你为什么要这么做
Wait, why are you doing this?
诺武说在危机中闪电侠必须死
Novu said the Flash must die in Crisis.
但他从未说过是哪一个
He never said which one.
你是个真正的英雄 杰佛逊
You're a true hero, Jefferson.
非常感谢
I can't thank you enough.
打开缺口
Open the breach.
我需要进入那个力场
I need to get in that force field.
不
No.
你想要你的朋友去死吗
Do you want your friend to die?
让我来 我来救你们
Let me do this. Let me save you all.
西斯科 不要
Cisco, don't.
西斯科 拜托
Cisco, come on.
谢谢 继续驾驭闪电吧 孩子
Thank you. Keep riding the lightning, son.
我知道你会让我们为你骄傲的
I know you'll make us all proud.
巴里
Barry!
他会死的 西斯科
He's gonna die, Cisco!
你让我做了队长
You made me team leader,
有时队长必须做出艰难的抉择
and sometimes, the leader has to make the tough choices.
我们不能留在这里
We can't stay here.
-我们走 -不
- Let's go. - No.
-走吧 -不 我还没...
- Let's go. - No, I'm not done--
巴里 快走
Barry, let's go!
-我不走 -快走
- I'm not going! - Come on!
我相信你 蒂娜
I have faith in you, Tina.
事实上 我也相信你
Well, the truth is, I have faith in you, too.
我不想打断你们团聚
I hate to break up the reunion,
恶魔
但是这个意味着我们得走了
but this really is our cue to make like a tree
把奥利弗的灵魂放回他的身体
and get Oliver's soul back to his body.
奥利弗·奎恩
Oliver Queen.
你是谁
Who are you?
吉姆·科里根
Jim Corrigan.
又是一个我认识的人
Another one I know.
但我还是另一个人
But I'm also someone else.
是另一个东西
I'm something else--
一个幽灵
a spectre.
滚开 疯眼怪
Take a hike, crazy eyes.
我生前是一名功勋卓著的警♥察♥
In another life, I was a decorated police officer,
靠自己的能力成为英雄
a hero in my own right,
但是我受到上了至高神明的召唤
but then I was called to a higher purpose.
现在轮到你了 奥利弗
It's your turn now, Oliver.
只有你能点燃导火索 奥利弗
Only you can light the spark, Oliver.
这是你的命运
It is your destiny.
什么是我的命运
What is my destiny?
拯救所有人
To save everyone.
否则 所有宇宙
Otherwise, all universes--
所有你爱的人都将毁灭
all the people you love will perish.
抱歉 但我必须这样做
I'm sorry, but I have to.
爸爸 不要
Dad, no.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
会没事的
It's going to be okay.
-现在要做什么 -爸爸 等等
- What now? - Dad, wait.
我爱...
I love--
发生了什么
What happened?
爸爸不和我们回来
Dad wouldn't come back with us.
我很遗憾 莎拉
I'm sorry, Sara.
其他人的情况好一些吗
The others fare any better?
巴里的小队阻止了反物质波 还剩一个地球
Barry's team stopped the anti-matter wave with one Earth left.
我需要喝一杯
I need a drink.
感谢你帮助我们 杰佛逊
I appreciate you helping us, Jefferson.
我知道你失去了什么
I know what you've lost.
我的世界
My world...
我失去了我的一生挚爱
I lost the love of my life,
我的两个女儿
my two daughters.
一切都再也不会好起来了
Nothing will ever be okay again.
我知道
I know.
那个闪电侠 从地球九十来的闪电侠
That Flash, the Flash from Earth-90--
他样貌和我爸爸一样
he looked just like my dad,
亨利·艾伦
Henry Allen.
他是个很坚强的人
He was a resilient man.
因为谋杀我妈妈在监狱里呆了好多年
He spent years in prison for the murder of my mom,
一个我敌人所犯下的罪行 并栽赃给他
a crime one of my enemies committed and framed him for.
即便经历了这一切 他也从未失去希望
Through all that, he never lost his light.
在这样的时刻
Times like this,
我试着做到他那样
I try and do the same.
我的父亲
My father, uh,
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表