剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
上面说当时有人看见加西娅在场
It says here an eyewitness puts Garcia
结论显而易见
at the scene, so open and shut.
有你在当然简单了
Should be with you working on it.
击掌
High five.
法官大人 根据所掌握的证据
Your Honor, due to a preponderance of the evidence,
控方主张给予被告人阿莱格拉·加西娅
the State intends to seek the maximum penalty
最高刑罚
against the defendant, Allegra Garcia.
所以我们打算做认罪协商
Which is why the defense would like to plead out.
我的当事人知道陪审团会判处她终身监禁
My client is aware that a jury would put her away for life
所以愿意接受15年左右的刑罚
and is willing to settle for, say, 15 years?
是这样吗 加西娅小姐
Is that true, Ms. Garcia?
-是吧 -好的
- I suppose. - All right, then.
那就不用麻烦陪审团了
I guess we can save the taxpayers some time.
霍尔顿女士
Ms. Horton?
你有什么可看的
What the hell are you staring at?
没什么
Nothing.
只是...
Just, um...
法官大人 控方请求保释加西娅小姐
Your Honor, the prosecution requests bail for Ms. Garcia.
什么
What?
被告人已经认罪了
The defendant is pleading guilty.
是的法官 尽管不合规矩
I know, Your Honor, that it's a bit unorthodox,
但是...
but...
我们发现了一些新证据
we've discovered new evidence.
我们没发现任何新的证据
My office doesn't have the resources to find anything.
我们需要些时间
We just need a little bit of time to determine
来决定是否可以减刑
if the State wants to pursue a lighter sentence.
同时我们请求
In the meantime, we request
在我们继续调查期间
that meta-human dampeners be placed on Ms. Garcia
加西娅小姐需要佩戴阻尼器
while we continue discovery.
霍尔顿律师
Counselor Horton,
本庭赞赏你致力于公正的审判
this court appreciates your commitment to fair jurisprudence,
但是你确定要这样做吗
but are you sure you want to go down this road?
确定 法官大人
Yes, Your Honor.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
是的
Yeah.
你要去哪里
Where will you go?
2019年12月11日
December 11, 2019.
我"消失"的第二天
It's the day after I'm supposed to disappear.
我们应该告诉所有闪电侠小队的人
Maybe we should loop in the rest of Team Flash.
搞清楚真♥相♥之前还不行
Not until we know the truth.
我只是不想让你一个人过去
I just--I don't feel great about you going in there alone.
我不是一个人
I'm not gonna be alone.
我有这个
I have this.
你好 巴里·艾伦
Hello, Barry Allen.
启动时间探测程序
Preparing for temporal observational protocol.
这是吉迪恩吗
Is that Gideon?
这是我用基座的废弃零件
It's a mobile Gideon unit I built
制♥作♥的便携吉迪恩
from salvaged parts of the plinth.
你会回到现在吧
You'll come right back to this moment?
此时此刻
Right to this second?
我保证
I promise.
即将到达1马赫
Approaching Mach 1.
2马赫
Mach 2.
即将到达2019年11月30日
Now approaching November 30, 2019.
2019年12月1日
December 1, 2019.
检测到障碍
Disruption barrier detected.
什么情况
What the hell?
你的伤口还是没有愈合
Your wound is still not healing.
数据显示你接触到了一种
My readings indicate you were exposed
超自然物质
to an extra-universal material that destroys
物质与其接触时会受到损害
positive matter on contact,
这种物质称为反物质
a substance known as antimatter.
反物质 没听说过
Antimatter? That's new.
就是这种物质阻断了神速力
There's a wall of this stuff clogging up the Speed Force.
吉迪恩 我该怎么通过
Gideon, how do I get past it?
必须寻求外援
Not without additional assistance.
幸而有一位该领域的专家
Fortunately, there is an expert in the field,
杰伊·加里克博士
Dr. Jay Garrick,
也就是地球三的闪电侠
formerly known as the Flash of Earth-3.
地球三
很高兴再次见到你 巴里
Good to see you again, Barry.
我也是 杰伊
You too, Jay.
你是对的
You were right.
你被一记反物质击中了
You were hit with a dose of pure antimatter.
幸运的是你有快速恢复
Lucky you have speed healing,
不然那个擦伤会让你灰飞烟灭
or that scratch could've wiped you out of existence.
有什么办法能让我用穿过那壁垒吗
So is there a way that I can time travel past the barrier?
你能告诉我你最初
You want to tell me why the hell
为什么要穿越时间吗
you were time traveling to begin with?
我需要亲自确认下监视者
I needed to see for myself if The Monitor
说的关于我的未来是否属实
was telling the truth about what happened to me,
我也知道你对穿越时间是什么看法
and I know what you're gonna say about time traveling.
其实 我正准备告诉你
Actually, I was gonna tell you
你做了正确的决定
you made the right call.
过去这一年
For the past year...
我一直监测到反物质信♥号♥♥
I've been detecting antimatter signatures
遍布了多元宇宙
across the Multiverse.
我们不知道它们的来源
Now, we don't know their origin,
但如果我的计算是对的
but if my algorithm is correct,
所有地球都可能处于危险之中
all Earths could be in danger.
那我们得想办法打破那面墙
Then we have to find a way to break through that wall.
用你的身体绝不可能
Ah, your body never could.
但你的思想可能有机会
But maybe your mind can.
我多年前制♥造♥了这个东西
I built this thing years ago,
神经超载对撞机
the neural hyper-collider.
它可以收集神经系统电流并经过
It harnesses neural electricity and transfers it
超光速粒子进行传送
across superluminal particles.
因此也就能投射人类意识
Therefore projecting human consciousness
穿越时间与空间
across space-time.
你可以将人的意识送过反物质墙
You could send someone's mind past the antimatter wall.
不是任何人的
Not just anyone.
必须是个极速者
It's gotta be a speedster...
在巅峰时期的
in his prime.
-你行吗 -行
- You in? - Yeah.
那咱们快开始吧
Then let's hustle.
我已经推延晚餐计划了
I've already had to postpone my dinner plans.
希望不会太晚
Not any further, I hope.
妈妈
Mom?
巴里 这是我的妻子
Barry, I'd like you to meet my wife,
琼·威廉姆斯博士
Dr. Joan Williams.
很高兴见到你 巴里·艾伦
It is a pleasure to meet you, Barry Allen.
我听说了你很多事
I've heard quite a bit about you.
阿莱格拉·加西娅
Allegra Garcia.
来自犯罪家庭的少年犯
Juvie offender from a criminal family,
一生都是司法系统的常客
in and out of the system her entire life.
在粒子加速器爆♥炸♥那晚
The night of the particle accelerator explosion,
阿莱格拉卷入了一场打斗
Allegra was caught up in a fight.
接下来 她就获得了能够
Next thing you know, she's got the power
控制无线电波的能力
to control radio waves.
然后她被送到了铁山监狱的
Then she gets transferred to the meta-human unit
超能力者牢房♥
at Iron Heights.
在15岁的时候
At 15?
不算是司法系统最健全的时候
Not exactly the justice system's finest moment.
然后就是现在了
Now here we are.
阿莱格拉再次被逮 但我的能力告诉我
Allegra gets arrested again, but my powers are telling me
这一次她是无辜的
that this time, she's innocent.
但是被害人是被无线电波杀害的
But the victim was killed by a radio wave attack,
也就是阿莱格拉的超能力
which is Allegra's meta-ability.
还有证人证明她在现场
And an eyewitness placed her at the scene.
甚至还认出了她的纹身
Even recognized her tattoo.
我的能力之前从没出过错
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表