剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
if you don't make my circuit, and I don't have--
蠢货们 别吵了
Hey, numbskulls, knock it off.
站住 你们俩
Freeze! Both of you.
我们俩
Both of us?
我们可以解释
So we can explain.
我想他们不会先问问题
I don't think they're gonna ask questions first.
纳什
Nash?
伙计们
Hey, fellas.
你们的听觉神经...
So your auditory nerves--
什么
What?
你的耳朵几分钟后就会恢复
Your ears will be fine in a couple of minutes.
这俩就不一样了 现在...
Unlike these two. Now...
我们说到哪了
where were we?
好了 赶紧走吧
All right, let's hurry up.
除了我们还有一个人有生命危险
There's another life at stake besides our own.
拉尔夫
Hey, Ralph.
迪尔邦的线索有什么进展了吗
Any progress on that Dearbon lead?
你知道吗 我真觉得这里边肯定有什么
You know, I really think that there might be something...
秘密
to it.
不 我决定放弃了
No. I decided to give it up.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
根本没意义 爱瑞丝
There's no point, Iris.
苏的案子已经没戏了
The whole Sue thing is a lost cause,
我现在放弃省得浪费时间
so I might as well quit before I waste any more time.
拉尔夫 你不能放弃
Ralph, you can't quit.
你已经痴迷于去找她
You're obsessed with finding her.
你要坚持下去
You have to keep going.
爱瑞丝 抛去闪电小队的口号♥
Iris, despite Team Flash's mantra,
有时候你应该放弃一些事情
sometimes you do have to give up on things.
我要是你 我就会多花一点时间
You know, if I were you, I would be spending
去陪陪我的老公
a lot more time with my husband...
趁现在还有时间
while he's still here.
已锁定
已解锁
好了
All right.
开始搜吧
Let the search begin.
天哪
Oh, man.
没有超级速度 我们需要找一阵
Without super-speed, this is gonna take a minute.
我们不需要搜索每个区域
We don't have to search every location,
只需找冷的地方
just the cold ones, okay?
因为我们要找的这个血清
Because the serum we're looking for,
需要零下15度的环境
it requires an environment of -15 degrees.
这个写着零下15度
This says -15 degrees.
这就找到了
Well, there you go.
-好了 -真方便
- Okay. - Convenient.
是时候去偷黄金魔像了
Time to steal our golden idol.
你们听到了吗
Did you guys hear that?
什么 没有啊
What? No.
我什么都没听见
I didn't hear anything.
等一下 我也听到了 那是警报吗
Wait, yeah, I did hear that. Is that an alarm?
最好别是 我需要更多时间破解它
It better not be. I need more time to hack this.
我来解决
I'm on it.
-慢点 -好了 我搞得定
- Hey. - Yeah, yeah, I got it.
我去跟着他
I'm gonna follow him.
纳什 纳什 纳什
Nash, Nash. Nash.
好了
Okay.
我不知道他去哪了
I don't know where he went.
-我解开了 -是吗
- I got it. - Yeah?
是的
Yeah.
不
No.
-我们来太晚了 -不 不应该是这样的
- We're too late. - No, this can't be happening.
麦克洛奇肯定先卖♥♥出去了
McCulloch must've already sold it.
我们需要这个去救拉姆齐
We needed this to save Ramsey.
伙计们
Boys...
有人来了
we got company.
一直都想这么说
Always wanted to say that.
这里 接住
Here. Catch.
这是什么
What is this?
这个
This...
这个是我们撤离的方法
this is our way out of here.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我们应该怎么用这个
What are we supposed to do with this?
很简单 把它扔地上就好了
It's easy. You just throw it.
就像现在
Like, now.
还挺刺♥激♥的吧 伙计们
Well, that was exciting, wasn't it, fellas?
休息室 我们是怎么
The Lounge? How did we--
不用担心我们是怎么回到休息室的
Worry less about how we got to the Lounge,
多想想怎么建我的加密电路
and more about building my crypto-circuit.
那是不可能的
That's not happening anymore.
让我纠正你一下 巴里·艾伦
Let me correct you, Barry Allen.
那是可能的
Yes, it is.
我们约定好了 不是吗
We had a deal, right?
我带你们去找一个无价的东西
I would lead you to something priceless,
我也帮你们了 血清不见了又不是我的错
which I did, not my fault the serum was gone.
所以现在 你们两个
So now, you two...
要给我做这个设备
are gonna build me a device.
我不理解
I don't understand.
为什么这个血液又不起效了
Why won't this blood work again?
我漏掉了什么
What am I missing?
我找到了 治疗你的药
I found it, the cure for you.
这个解药的粘合剂是暗物质
The bonding agent in this cure is dark matter.
所以就是这样
So that's it.
你决定放弃 然后等死
You're just deciding to give up and die.
没有人是永生的
No one lives forever.
不
No.
我不会放弃的
I won't give up.
那是你的选择
That's your choice.
拉姆齐
Ramsey.
我不是你的敌人
I'm not your enemy.
我知道
I know.
真正的敌人
The real enemy...
是死亡
is death.
你知道吗 纳什不拿到他的加密电路
You know, Nash isn't going anywhere
是不会走的
until he gets this crypto-circuit.
做得怎么样了
How's it coming?
快完事了
Almost finished.
好吧
All right.
我不觉得你应该做完
I don't know if you should.
你是什么意思
Okay, what do you mean?
我的意思是 你没有觉得这一切
I mean, doesn't something feel off
有些不对劲吗
about all this?
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know.
那个人突然出现需要我们的技术
The guys shows up needing our tech,
定下一个协定去帮我们
makes a bargain to help us,
然而我们需要的东西碰巧不见了
and conveniently, the thing we need isn't there.
是啊
Right.
那我的意思是
So, I mean...
你觉得他在说谎吗
you think he's lying to us?
不是第一次姓威尔斯的有秘密目的了
It wouldn't be the first time a Wells had a secret agenda.
是啊
Yeah.
这里是什么
Yo, what's in here?
给冰霜准备的存货
That's storage for Frost's stuff.
你知道她会出现什么情况
You know how she gets.
从我进来你就没直视过我
You haven't looked me in the eye since I came in here.
等下
Wait.
这到底是什么
What the hell am I looking at?
西斯科
Cisco.
你很清楚这是什么
You know exactly what this is.
我不在乎你有什么能力
I don't care what powers you have.
你想要
You want it...
你得先过我这一关
you're gonna have to go through me.
你在说什么
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表