剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
烈日没供出来什么吧
Sunshine keeping quiet?
根据我们的线报 她自从昨天被捕之后
Our source confirms she hasn't said a word
一个字都没说
since her arrest yesterday.
不过韦斯特队长不肯罢休
But Captain West won't stop making noise.
他执着于将你和
He is obsessed with connecting you
烈日 致命紫光 还有光博士联♥系♥起来
to Sunshine, Ultraviolet, and Dr. Light.
他的想法很快就无关紧要了
That won't matter much longer.
我们的客人什么时候到
When will our guest arrive?
多谢你在临时通知下赶来
Thanks for coming on short notice.
这是你的目标
This is your target.
请杀掉他
Kill him, please.
闪 电 侠
第六季
第十六集
准备 开始
And...go.
是某种地图吗
Like a map of some kind?
-不是 -是个通量电容器
- No. - That's a flux capacitor.
等 不对
Hold--no.
-不对 就是这样 没错 -不对
- No, that's good, yeah. - No.
他们肯定猜不到
They are not gonna get this.
-这个是 -就画好了 等下 好了
- Oh, this is-- - Okay, hold on. All right.
我是打算画埃菲尔铁塔的
Okay, it was gonna be the Eiffel Tower.
真是的
Oh, damn.
确实很像埃菲尔铁塔
That looks just like the Eiffel Tower.
-看起来像信♥号♥♥塔 -我还真画过类似的
- It looks like a radio tower. - I actually does stuff like that.
我得接这个电♥话♥
Oh, I got to take this.
你好 大卫
Hey, David.
乔 我知道你认为
Joe, I know you think we can tie
这个杀手烈日和卡弗必定有关系
this assassin Sunshine to Carver,
但是她不肯招供
but she is just not talking.
好的 那让我审她试试
Okay, so let me take a crack at it.
实际上 我要你先别管这个案子了
Actually, I need you to take a step back from this case.
你太贴近这个案子了
You're too close to it.
况且 你现在是队长
Besides, you're the Captain now.
大卫 正因我贴近 我才能让她开口
David, it's because I'm close that I can rattle her.
拜托了 没有其他人能做到
Come on, there's nobody else that can do this.
好吧
Okay.
好的
Oh, okay.
是卡弗的案子吗
Was that the Carver case?
-是的 -我能帮上忙吗
- Yeah. - How can I help?
你要节省自己的能量
You just conserve your energy.
如果我有任何需要会打给你的
I'll call you if I need anything.
我得走了 各位 保重
I got to go, guys. Take care.
-好的 再见 -再见
- Oh, okay, bye. - Bye.
我想我找到了离开这里的方法
I think I found a way out of here.
什么 怎么找到的
What? How?
我是从专注于这些显示屏开始的
I started focusing on the monitors.
一开始尝试时 我看不清上面的内容
At first, when I tried, I couldn't read them.
我会 出现头疼
I would get all of these, um--these headaches.
-是的 -但是今天
- Yeah. - But today...
它们开始聚焦了
it started to come into focus...
非常清晰
perfectly clear.
你开始适应这个地方了
You're adapting to this place.
我读过你的理论
I read your theory
提到如果一个人的分子结构变得不稳定了
that says that someone could pass through the mirror
他可以穿越过这些镜子
if their molecular structure was destabilized?
是的
Yes.
如果我可以联♥系♥上我的丈夫
Well, if I could just contact my husband,
我想他能够帮助我们
I think he might be able to help us.
伊娃 我丈夫巴里·艾伦
Eva, my husband, Barry Allen,
就是闪电侠
is The Flash.
什么
What?
用他的神速 我想他能将我们从这里穿越出去
And with his speed, I think he could phase us out of here.
如果他的瞬间速度
If his instantaneous velocity
与分形表面的极限产生联动
correlates with the limit of the fractal surface,
他就会变成没有实际形体了
then...then he'll become intangible.
所以 是可行的
So...it could work!
是的 是的 我
Yes! Yes, I...
只是 我需要恢复
I just--I need to recharge.
我一早上都在控制镜子
I've been controlling the mirror all morning,
我已经精疲力尽了
and I'm--I'm exhausted.
是的 你好好休息
Yeah, um, take all the time you need.
我会 继续尝试破译
I will, um, keep trying to decipher more.
好的 你继续
Yeah. You--you do that.
你的方向是正确的
You're--you're on the right path.
好的
Yeah.
她刚刚所做的正如我所预料
She just did exactly what I knew she would do.
她甚至将她丈夫的真实身份告诉我了
She even told me the truth about her husband.
伊娃 乔·韦斯特仍然在
Eva, Joe West is still looking
调查你丈夫的活动
into your husband's activities.
他知道黑洞
He knows about Black Hole.
那用不了多久 巴里·艾伦就会帮他
Then it's only a matter of time before Barry Allen helps him.
你有新任务了
You have a new mission.
闪电侠要失去神速力了
The Flash is losing his speed.
榨干♥他♥剩下的速度
Drain him of the rest.
你为什么担心闪电侠
Why do you care about The Flash?
我不担心 我担心的是我丈夫
I don't. I care about my husband.
闪电侠不能把他从我身边抢走
The Flash is not gonna take that away from me.
成功是无疑的
Success is assured.
我收到你的短♥信♥ 怎么了
I got your text. What's up?
凯里·马西森 这么多红线吗
Okay, Carrie Mathison, red string much?
自从苏失踪后 我一直在追踪她的下落
I've been tracking Sue since she disappeared.
她突袭了五个地方的五家银行
She's hit five banks in five locations.
在她突袭时候 每一个地方都正好
Every single one of them was doing some schmoozy cocktail party
在搞休闲鸡尾酒会
when she did it.
当大家都在品尝香槟
And while everybody was sipping champagne
吃着昂贵晚餐时 突然间
and eating an overpriced meal, bam.
服务器机房♥就被入侵了
Server rooms get hacked.
我知道这表情
I know that look.
你找到了她的下一个目标
You found her next target.
我当然找到了她的下一个目标
Of course I found her next target.
第一国家中城银行 投资者午宴
第一国家中城银行将要给他们最大的客户
The First National CC Bank is holding an investors' brunch
举办投资者午宴
for their biggest clients.
符合苏的作案手法
Fits Sue's M.O. to a T.
所以我需要你的帮忙 我的朋友
Now, here's where you come in, my friend.
我需要一个能设网帮忙抓住她的黑客
I need a hacker who can set up a net to help catch her,
一个能监控安全录像的人
somebody who can monitor the security feed,
一个懂得带宽 知道二进制的人
somebody who speaks bandwidth and knows binary.
我想你不知道黑客的运作方式
I'm not sure you know how hacking works.
拜托
Please.
我看过电影《电子情书》好几次了
I've seen "You've Got Mail" several times.
但我知道
But I know
你一直在研究人造神速力
you've been working on the Artificial Speed Force, so...
是的 但我整天都在模拟
I have, but I'm running simulations all day--
那些模拟不需要我时刻盯着
simulations I don't need to be there for.
这样吧
Look, here's the deal.
我知道这件案子对你来说有多不容易
I know how hard this case has been on you.
我一开始就应该帮你的
I should've been there to help you from the beginning.
所以
So...
所以你要帮我吗
So you're in?
有华夫饼吃吗
Will there be waffles?
最好有华夫饼
There better be waffles.
不不不不
No, no, no, no!
好的 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you.
太疯狂了
It was crazy.
车子好像自己在加速一样
It was like it was accelerating by itself.
我知道说了你也不信
I mean, I know you won't believe this,
但感觉就像是我在开车时
but it was like somebody cut the brakes
有人剪断了刹车线
while I was driving.
有可能会这样吗
Is that even possible?
我不知道 我会查清楚的
I-I don't know. I'll find out.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表