剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Time to suit up.
摘下戒指 朋友
Lose the ring, pal.
这才是我们今晚的着装
This is how we suit up tonight.
要说这里有谁知道苏的下落
So if anyone here knows where Sue is,
非派对主人莫属
it'll be the party's host.
这里面有上百号♥人
There's hundreds of people in here.
我们要怎么缩小范围
How do we narrow it down?
-请出示金砖 先生 -谢谢
- Golden tile, sir. - Thank you.
贵宾室
贵宾室
The VIP lounge.
那是所有人
That's where anyone who's anyone
趋炎附势的地方
will be going to kiss the proverbial ring.
我们要进去
We need to get in there.
来 我的领结也紧了 我帮你
Here, mine was tight too. Just let me...
这下我拍了巴里·艾伦的十张鼻孔照
Now I have ten selfies of inside Barry Allen's nose.
拍照领结
A camera tie?
怎么 你也有藏刀鞋和抓钩皮带吗
What, you have a knife shoe and a grapple-hook belt too?
也许吧
Maybe.
施展魅力的时候到了 等我信♥号♥♥
Time to charm. Wait for my signal.
拉尔夫 信♥号♥♥是...
Ralph, what's the...
我还以为今晚最美的
And here I thought the paintings would be
会是油画
the most beautiful thing tonight.
我错了
I was wrong.
拉尔夫·德比
Ralph Dibny.
詹纽瑞·加罗尔
January Galore.
我没在这种晚宴上见到过你
I haven't seen you at one of these events before.
那是因为我去年都在我迪拜的岛上
That's because I spent the last year on my island in Dubai.
我和我合伙人把公♥司♥卖♥♥了
My partner and I sold our corporation.
巴里
Barry?
杜松子马天尼 酒壶摇的 不要搅拌的
GinGold martini. Shaken, not stirred.
恭喜你把公♥司♥卖♥♥了 巴里
Congratulations on selling your corporation, Barry.
我真心希望你把赚到利润
I do hope you reinvested your profits
再投资到抵押贷款上
in collateralized loan obligations.
是的 最近我们把公♥司♥卖♥♥了
Yes, we recently sold our company
赚了几百万美金
for many millions of dollars.
你认识晚宴的主人吗
Do you know our host?
-迈耶斯先生吗 -对 迈耶斯先生
- Mr. Meyers? - Yes, Mr. Meyers.
今天晚宴的主人是雷明顿·迈斯特
The host of this event is Remington Meister.
你们是来晚宴捣乱的吧
You both crashed this event, didn't you?
想要一些免费的建议吗
Would you like some free advice?
要是我就在可怕的人找上门之前就闪人
I'd leave before someone scary comes and finds you.
搭讪不怎么顺利
Well, that did not go well.
非也
Yes, it did.
我们的贵宾门票
Our VIP ticket.
策略
Finesse.
哈里森·威尔斯
Harrison Wells?
你是谁
Okay, who are you?
-阿莱格拉 -你是那个实习生
- Allegra. - You're the intern.
也许你能帮我个忙
So maybe you can help me with something.
我在找紫外线发射器
I'm looking for a UV emitter,
但是我的扫描仪显示
and my scanner tells me
紫外线发射器就在这里
there is a UV emitter right around here.
你不是死了吗
You're supposed to be dead.
怎么回事 你假死吗
What happened? Did you fake your own death?
什么 没有
What? Oh, no.
所以 你以为我是哈里森·威尔斯
So you, uh, no. You think I'm Harrison Wells.
我不是哈里森·威尔斯
I'm not Harrison Wells.
我叫纳什 纳什·威尔斯
My name is Nash. Nash Wells.
你和他长得一模一样
You look just like him.
是的 二重身的确长得一模一样
Yeah, well, doppelgangers are like that.
愚蠢的地球
Stupid Earth.
-好吧 阿赛伦 - 我叫阿莱格拉
- Okay, Accelerant. - Allegra.
我在做一项调查
I'm doing a dig, all right?
我需要紫外线来完成我的调查
I need UV rays to complete my dig.
你 根据我的护手显示
You, according to my gauntlet...
是一个有紫外线的超能力者
Are a meta-human with UV capabilities.
明白我的意思了吗
You see where I'm going here?
你要我用我的超能力来帮你
You want me to use my powers to help you?
-没错 -我帮不了你
- Yes! - I can't help you.
什么 为什么
What? Why not?
那不重要 答案是帮不了
Never mind. The answer is no.
阿莱格拉 我和你做个交易吧
Allegra, I will make you a deal.
你用紫外线...
You help me with the--
来帮我
UV thing,
我就告诉你本世纪的独家新闻
and I will give you the scoop of the century.
二重身 多重宇宙 以及我们知道的
Doppelgangers, Multiverse, and potentially
所有生命潜在的终点
the end of all life as we know it.
听起来怎么样
Now how does that sound to you?
告诉更多关于多重宇宙的事
Tell me more about this Multiverse.
银行解除冻结你的账户了
The bank unfroze your accounts,
也许我帮你恢复驾照时
and maybe I erased your parking tickets
把你的停车罚单给删了
when I got your driver's license reinstated.
谢了 塞西尔
Thanks, Cecile!
你的客户能有你真幸运
Oh, your clients are lucky to have you.
对了 说到这个
Hey, speaking of,
我应该让你回去工作了
I should let you get back to doing your job.
非常感谢
Thank you so much
你所做出的一切
for everything that you've done.
等下 你等一下 切斯特
Wait, you know what? Hey, Chester.
我还有些时间
I got--I got a little time.
有没有什么其他地方
Is there--is there anything else
你还需要帮忙的
that you could use some help with.
没了 切斯特这边一切都好
Hmm, nope. All is good in Chester-hood.
等下
Wait!
别走 别走
Don't go! Don't go!
你确定吗 你真的确定吗
Are you sure? Like are you sure-sure?
真没有什么我能帮你的了吗
Anything at all that I could help you with?
我是说 使劲想想
I mean, think hard.
是有些事情
There is something.
我就知道 好了 交给我吧
I knew it! Okay, sock it to me.
吉特斯没了 对吗
Jitters is gone, right?
也就是说我再也见不到娜...
Which means that I'll never see Na...
他们的咖啡了
their coffee again.
是 我想你说的咖啡是指娜塔莉吧
Yeah, I'm thinking that by coffee, you mean Natalie?
我正想要约她出去
I was gonna ask her out
在我打满震波奇诺集点卡之后
after I filled out my Vibe-acino punch card.
但是现在太晚了 所以...
But it's too late now, so...
对不起 我知道这不是律师的问题
Sorry, I--I know this isn't a lawyer problem at all.
不 不是
No, it's not,
但这是共情超能力的问题
but it is a meta-empath problem.
你有 你有能力
You got--you got powers?
我有能力
Oh, I have powers.
那真是太酷了
Oh, that's so cool!
真是太酷了
That's so cool!
那作为检察官这里肯定有些
That must've been a major conflict of interest
重大利益冲突吧
as a DA though.
没错 是的
It was. Yeah.
但这些能力将会帮你约娜塔莉出来
Uh, but those powers are about to help you ask out Natalie.
-好 -咱们开始吧
- Yeah! - Let's do it.
-好 -好 我们决定了
- Yeah! - Okay, we're doing it.
我的客人很少有足够的勇气
Very few of my guests have the tapferkeit
这样直接挑战我
to challenge me like this.
毕竟 我是这个场子的主人
After all, I'm the master of this ring.
专业麻将规则
Strict rules of Mahjong?
当然了
But of course.
好了 先生们
Oh, so gentlemen,
我们想我们还没有互相介绍过
I don't think we have been introduced.
我是雷明顿·迈斯特 今天的主人
I'm Remington Meister, your host.
那你们呢
And you are?
我名叫德比 拉尔夫·德比
The name's Dibny. Ralph Dibny.
艾伦 巴里...
Allen. Barry--
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表