剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
So shouldn't you be at home,
帮忙打包东西吗
helping to pack boxes right now?
对
Right.
但是
But...
昨天宣读了奥利弗的遗嘱
Oliver's last will and testament was read yesterday,
然后
and, um,
他留了一样东西给你 巴里
he left something for you, Barry.
奥利弗的面具
Oliver's mask.
这是初版
It's the original.
这是我给他做的那个
This is the one I made him.
是啊 很有意思
Yeah, it's interesting,
因为奥利佛不是个多愁善感的人
because Oliver was never a man given to sentiment.
你看到这个了吗
Hey, do you see this?
就在左眼上边
Right above the left eye.
奥利弗有很多年没戴过这个了
Oliver hasn't worn this in years.
为什么上边有痕迹
Why is there a mark on it?
我不知道
I don't know.
费利西蒂干洗的时候不小心弄的
Felicity skimped on the dry-cleaning?
或者是他有意留下的
Or he left it on purpose.
正如你说的 奥利弗没那么多愁善感
I mean, you just said it. Oliver wasn't sappy.
如果说这面具是指向新威胁的线索呢
What if the mask is a clue to some new threat out there,
某种危险到不能写下的威胁
something too dangerous to put in writing?
巴里 你从一个小痕迹里看出这么多来
Barry, you got all that from a smudge mark?
未知
准备好交谈了
将会发送进一步指令
我不知道
I don't, uh... I...
爱瑞丝 你怎么想
Iris, what do you think?
我想你俩
Um, that you two
要自己来查明真♥相♥了
will have to figure this out on your own.
真对不起 宝贝 我得走了
I'm so sorry, babe, I gotta go
要去见线人 特紧急
meet with this source, like, right now.
没事 没关系
Yeah, no, that's fine.
去忙你的吧
Do your thing.
去报道新闻 我和迪哥调查这个
Break your story, and Dig and I can work on this.
就我们吗
We--we can?
不行吗
Can we?
你被跟踪了吗
Were you followed?
-没有 -你确定
- No. - You sure?
是的
Yes.
不不 不要录音
Uh, no--no--no recordings.
你追查的那些人 他们知道我声音
The people you're after, they know my voice.
这些人
These people
你说你了解他们不少
you say you've learned quite a bit about them,
那你肯定认识这个吧
so you should recognize this, right?
我为麦克洛奇技术公♥司♥工作了20年
I spent 20 years working for McCulloch Technologies.
开♥发♥部 机密的部门
R&D department, classified division.
然后这个家伙突然出现
And then this guy showed up,
说他叫马尔科姆·尚博德
said his name was Malcolm Strombard.
他被晋升到我们的小组
He'd been promoted into our group,
但是他没有任何科学常识
but he had no technical know-how.
但是上个秋季 我晚上去公♥司♥
But last fall, I-I came in late one night,
然后发现他拿着我们开♥发♥多年的
and I--I found him with the infrared photon rifle
红外线光子枪
we'd been developing for years.
第二天
The next day,
他和原型都消失了
he and the prototype were gone.
所以我就开始调查
So I started looking into it,
发现这个人 马尔科姆·尚博德
and this man, Malcolm Strombard,
实际上并不存在
he doesn't officially exist.
当然了 麦克洛奇里没人相信我
Of course, no one at McCulloch believed me,
所以他们开除了我
so they fired me.
派他去偷枪的团伙
The group that sent him to steal that rifle,
他们发现我在追查他
they found out I was after him.
他们杀了自己人
Oh, they killed their own man.
他们毁掉了太多的无辜生命
They have destroyed way too many innocent lives,
而且他们不会停手
and they will not stop
除非有人能曝光他们
unless someone helps us bring them to light.
像你一样的人 霍斯克先生
Someone like you, Mr. Huskk.
我能保持匿名吗
And I can stay anonymous?
没人会知道你的身份
No one will ever know your identity.
我会尽一切努力保证你的安全 我发誓
I will do whatever it takes to keep you safe, I swear.
那些人 他们不会
These people--they will not
这么容易就从阴影中出来
be brought out of the shadows easily.
他们生活在黑暗之中
They live in the darkness.
没有一丝光明
In the absence of light.
我没说
I didn't talk.
我没说 我发誓
I didn't talk, I swear!
他们称自己为...
They call themselves...
黑洞
Black Hole.
我送到了
发送给你下个目标
你在跟我说一个秘密组织
You're telling me that a secret organization
已经在中城运转了
has been operating in Central City
七年了
for seven years now?
是的 根据我的线人
Yes, and according to my source,
这个组织有个名字
they have a name.
黑洞
黑洞
Black Hole.
我们一直在建时间线
We've been building a timeline.
看起来黑洞组织的活动
It looks like Black Hole's activity started
在粒子加速器刚爆♥炸♥之后就开始了
just after the Particle Accelerator exploded.
他们这段时间一直在绑♥架♥和训练超能力者
They've been abducting and training meta-humans,
就像我表姐伊丝丽兰萨或许更多人
like my cousin Esperanza and potentially others.
而且黑洞的影响范围远比
And Black Hole's reach goes far beyond
偷窃和训练超能力刺客大
theft and training meta-human assassins.
他们还涉及到国际军♥火♥贩卖♥♥
They are also involved in international arms deals.
然后杀掉所有他们认为已经暴漏的人
And they kill anyone they believe has been compromised,
包括我们的神秘人
including our mystery man,
现在比脆皮鸡还脆
who's now crispier than the chicken strips
阿莱格拉非要订外卖♥♥
Allegra insists on ordering for dinner.
那也比你的纯素甜甜圈强
Better than your vegan donuts.
爱瑞丝 你跟乔说过这些吗
Iris, have you told Joe about this?
我跟他说过了 但是爸他就会发动
Yeah, I have, but Dad would have to launch
一个反腐调查组来调查这个阴谋
a RICO investigation to pursue a conspiracy like this.
现在这是记者的领域
This is reporter territory now.
好了好了 我明白了
Okay, okay, look. Guys, I get it.
没有什么比记者的决心更强大
There's nothing stronger than a reporter's drive.
我能明显的从你们三个身上感觉到
I--I literally can feel it coming from all three of you.
但是作为你们的法律顾问 我跟你们说
But as your legal advisor, I gotta tell you...
我认为写这篇报道是个错误
I think that running this story is a mistake.
爱瑞斯 如果麦克洛奇不喜欢报道的东西
Iris, if McCulloch doesn't like what they read,
他们可以起诉你们诽谤
they can sue you for defamation.
我知道 我爸也担心
I know. My dad was worried
同样的事 但是我宁愿
about the same thing, but that's a risk
冒这个风险 塞西尔
that I'm willing to take, Cecille.
大伙 我们甚至还不知道是谁在操纵黑洞
Guys, we don't even know who's running Black Hole.
我们会发现的
We're gonna find out.
她说得对
Yeah, she's right.
记者从不放弃寻找真♥相♥
Reporters don't walk away from the truth.
我要去见
Now, I have a meeting
麦克洛奇科技的首席执行官
with the CEO of McCulloch Technologies,
约瑟夫·卡弗 在一小时后
Joseph Carver, in an hour.
我要看看他对最近发生的事情
So let's see if he's willing to comment
有没有什么评论
on what's been happening.
但是无论如何 做好去印刷厂的准备
But either way, be prepared to go to print.
我们无论有没有他的评论都要写这篇报道
We are running this story with or without his comment.
我知道这就像
I know it's sort of like
要求大海别那么多水
asking the ocean to be less wet,
巴里 你能不能 慢一点
but Barry, do you think you could, um, slow down?
狄格 你不想让我带你去取证室
Dig, you wouldn't let me speed you to the crime lab,
那我就只能把取证室带回这里
so I had to speed the crime lab here.
哥们 如果奥利弗真的想让你
Look, man, if Oliver really wanted you
调查一些事情 你不觉得他会给你
to look into something, don't you think he would've
直接留下信息而不是某种暗号♥
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表