剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
哈里森·威尔斯的二重身
Harrison Wells is my doppelganger.
-你的二重身 -怎么解释呢
- Your doppelganger? - How to explain?
之前有一个大事件我们叫危机 然后
Okay, so there was this big event we call the Crisis, and--
-他们两个是双胞胎 -他是我双胞胎
- He's his twin. - He's my twin.
福成双对
Huh, twice blessed.
我们认为真的有一种办法
We think that there may actually be a way
能帮到罗德里克
to help Roderick.
我以前见到过这种分子离体
I've seen this kind of molecular disembodiment before,
而且 听我细说
and--all right, bear with me--
我认为如果我们把集中光能
I think that if we combine concentrated light energy
和一个有高热能传导的惰性气体结合
with an inert gas with high thermal conductivity,
或许能减缓罗德里克的分子
it may actually slow down Roderick's molecules
然后他的身体就回来了
and get him his body back.
所以就是将光和氦气组合起来
So basically combine light with helium.
我是这屋里最聪明的人 我知道
I'm the smartest guy in the room--I get it.
好吧
Fine.
如果你救好了罗德里克 或许我会帮你们
You fix Roderick, and maybe I'll help you.
卡米拉
Kamilla?
等一下 你在干什么 是我 爱瑞丝
Wait, what are you doing? It's me, Iris.
是你让我来这的
You're the one who sent me here.
不是 无论她是谁 那个人不是我
No, whoever she was, that was not me.
我发誓
I swear.
那告诉我只有真的爱瑞丝才会知道的事
Then tell me something only the real Iris would know.
西斯科是你的一生所爱
Cisco is the love of your life.
你从见到他的那刻就知道
And you knew it from the moment you met him...
就是你在小猫酒吧调酒的时候
when you were bartending at the Liquid Kitty.
他是你认识的最有才华的人
He is the most brilliant man that you know,
他总会逗你笑
and he always makes you laugh.
只有你可以穿他的丘巴卡运动衫
You are the only person allowed to wear his Chewbacca T-shirt,
那件运动衫是他十四岁时他父母送他的
the one that his parents gave him when he was 14 years old.
真的是你
It's you.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
在你 或者那个像你的人
After you-- or whoever looked like you--
用镜像枪朝我开枪之后
shot me with that mirror gun,
我醒过来就自己一个人在这
I just woke up here totally alone.
你没看到过伊娃
You never saw Eva?
伊娃·麦克洛奇 卡夫的妻子
Eva McCulloch--Carver's wife.
她还活着吗 她在这吗
She's alive? She's--she's here?
她是这些事件背后的超能力者
She's the meta behind all of this,
现在她逃到我们的世界去了
and--and now she's escaped into our world.
我们得回去
Then we have to get back.
我把镜像枪送过来的东西集中起来
I gathered all the items that the mirror gun sent here.
一直分♥析♥它们来寻找线索
I've been analyzing them for clues,
但当我看屏幕的时候
but the data keeps getting all wonky
数据总是晃动
when I try to see the screen.
你还好吗
Hey, are you okay?
不 我不好
No. No, I'm not.
但你还好
But you are.
你还没有感染神经不协调症
The neural dissonance hasn't affected you yet.
正是这一状况影响了我们的大脑
It's this condition that affects our minds
在这 这个镜像宇宙中
in this, uh-- this Mirrorverse.
这就解释了屏幕的问题
That explains the screens.
当我看得太久 就会头疼
When I look at them too long, I get a headache.
是的 这就是我开始时的症状
Yeah, that's how it started for me, too,
当看伊娃的电脑时
with Eva's computers.
所有事情都破碎断裂了
Everything was broken and--and fractured, but...
但现在我能读取它们
now--now I can read them.
你能帮我们出去
You can help us get out of here.
你知道 我不能
Ah, you know, I-I can't.
事实很伤人 事实很伤人
Shh. The truth hurts. The truth hurts.
我们不应该在这 我们不应该在这
We--we--we shouldn't be here. We should not be here.
我不应该在这
I should not be here.
没多大改变嘛
Not much has changed.
尖端科研实验室
Ugh, S.T.A.R. Labs--
依旧有一堆平庸的工程师
still keeping mediocre engineers around, I see.
我们必须和这个蠢货一起工作吗
Do we have to work with this douchebag?
我听说了 你俩讨厌对方
Look, I've heard that you two hate each other,
但我们先集中注意力吧
but let's just focus.
几个月前
A few months ago,
我推测可能有一种机械方式
I theorized there might be a mechanical way
能打开通往不同维度的缺口
to open a breach to an alternate dimension.
看起来像一台聚焦亚原子共振的机器
Looks like an engine for focusing subatomic vibrations,
或者就像你说的 震波
or as you would say, "Vibes."
拜托 我老早就看出来了
Oh, please. I figured that out ages ago.
头发 直接露馅了 拉蒙
The hair? Dead giveaway, Ramon.
你也是 闪电侠
You too, Flash.
在整个国家只有三处设施
There's only three facilities in the state
能够用那么前沿的科技来构建一套战服
that could build a suit with that much bleeding-edge tech.
但只有一处有足够聪明的人
But only one of them had someone brilliant enough
可以构建它
to build it.
-谢谢 -哈里森·威尔斯
- Thanks. - Harrison Wells.
开始了
There it is.
我不明白的是为什么你需要机器
What I don't get is why you need a machine
你明明可以用你的震波
when you could just use your damn vibes.
除非你不能再震波了
Unless you can't vibe anymore.
天呐 你失去你的超能力了
Ooh, ouch. You lost your meta-mojo.
你可以尝试成为一名咖啡师
Oh, well, you could try being a barista maybe.
我是自愿放弃我的超能力的
I gave up my powers by choice.
我这么做
You know, I'm making this
是为了救我最爱的人
so that I can save the person I love the most.
但我不指望你理解 哈特利
But I wouldn't expect you to understand that, Hartley.
你最爱的人是你自己
The person you love the most is yourself.
当你准备好工作 来找我
Come find me when you're ready to work.
塞西尔刚从水星实验室带回罗德里克
Cecile just got Roderick back from Mercury Labs.
他来了
He's here.
我需要你帮这个忙
Here's what I need from you.
我需要你向接收导管中
I need you to direct a concentrated UV blast
发射高浓度紫外线
into the reception conduit.
我会向这个密闭装置中释放氦气
Now, this containment unit-- I am going to release helium into it,
这两种物质在里面相撞后
and when those two things collide, pop.
应该可以让罗德里克的分子恢复人类形态
It should lock Roderick's molecules back into human form.
准备好了吗 数到三
Ready? We'll go on three.
一 二
One... two...
三
three.
起作用了
It's working.
不 等等 停下
No, no, wait. Stop.
威尔斯 够了
Wells, enough.
快停下 你伤到他了
Stop, you're hurting him!
纳什
Nash.
哈特利 我很抱歉 但我们可以试试
Hartley, I'm sorry, but we can try--
我相信你真是太蠢了
I was stupid for trusting you.
别再要求我做任何事
Don't ask me for anything, ever.
我的世界消失了
My world is over.
希望你们的也被毁掉
I hope yours burns.
把你的速度给我 否则你的城市会付出代价
Give me your velocity, or your city pays.
你有一个小时
You have one hour.
你的速度还不够快 无法阻止我
You're not fast enough to stop me.
你们都无法阻止
None of you are.
死亡将会降临你的城市 闪电侠
Death will rain down on your city, Flash,
除非你把我想要的给我
unless you give me what I want.
希望你做出明智的选择
Choose wisely.
我觉得这些公式
I don't think these equations
对治好罗德里克帮助不大
are gonna help fix Roderick that much.
再说 我们只是需要更强效的粘合剂
Plus, we simply need a better bonding agent.
你去解决那个问题
You do that.
我正在研究人造神速力
I'm working on the Artificial Speed Force right now.
纳什 你在干什么
Nash! Hey, Nash, what the hell?
我已经研究一天了
I've been working on these all day.
你这是浪费时间 为什么
You're wasting time. Why?
你用不着告诉我 我们不熟
You don't have to tell me. We don't know each other.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表