剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
那么我们建造了一架足够强大的机器
So we built a machine powerful enough
通过大爆♥炸♥创造出一个新的神速力
to big-bang a new Speed Force into existence
而这完全依靠
based solely on the teachings
史上最邪恶的极速者的指导
of history's most evil Speedster.
我们确定要按下开关吗
Are we sure we wanna hit this switch?
动手吧
Do it.
人造神速力
点 火
什么情况
Uh, what's happening?
没有成功
It didn't work.
闪 电 侠
第六季
第十七集
大家在里面吗
Guys, you in there?
抱歉打断
Sorry to interrupt--oh.
机器测试进展如何
How'd the machine test go?
根本无法启动
Well, it didn't.
问题就在于此
That's the problem.
斯旺怎么能完全靠他自己的能力
How did Thawne manage to build
建造一架神速力机器
a Speed Force machine on his own
还不依靠笔记的帮助
without a journal to guide him,
而尖端科研实验室所有的脑力合在一起
but all the brainpower in S.T.A.R. Labs
都无法让这东西启动
can't even get this thing to work.
我们不过建了个十二吨♥重的镇纸
It's like we built a 12-ton paper weight.
好吧 好吧 不过
Okay, okay, but hey!
也许出去散散心
Maybe getting out of here for a minute
能帮你们理清思绪
might clear your heads.
我自己 正打算去一趟
I, myself, was on my way over
《公民报》那
to "The Citizen' right now.
有没有人想 巴里 想不想和我一起去
Does anybody--Barry-- wanna come with me?
不了 听着
No. Look.
这台机器无法运转的每一天
Every day that the machine is off
我都无法保护这座城市
is another day I can't protect this city.
我得继续研究
I have to keep working.
巴里 等等
Barry, wait.
你确定你不想见爱瑞丝吗
Are you sure you don't wanna see Iris?
需要我帮你带话给她吗
Can I tell her anything for you?
告诉她 我想她
Tell her I miss her.
他的速度每时每刻都在流失
His speed has been draining non-stop.
你的计划很成功
Your plan was a success.
你们干得很漂亮
You've done an amazing job.
一切都还好吗
Is everything okay?
你看上去 心不在焉
You seem...distant.
抱歉
Sorry, um...
我只不过想知道你是否需要我们
I'd just like to know if you want us to proceed
进行下一阶段
with the next phase.
是的
Yes.
去和你们的兄弟碰头 做好准备
Go join your brother and prepare.
因为今晚
Because tonight...
我终于能够解放了
I will finally have my liberation.
保证成功
Success is assured.
进来
Come in.
你们好 在忙吗
Hey. You busy?
你好 有什么事
Hey. What's up?
我想
I just wanted to...
你是为我和巴里的事情而来的吗
You're here about me and Barry?
是的
Yeah.
爱瑞丝 他状况很糟糕
He's in a really bad place, Iris.
他的心很受伤
His heart is breaking.
而他不愿意和任何人交流
He won't talk to anybody about it.
在他把诺拉带回未来之后 他承诺过我
He promised me after he took Nora to the future
那将是他最后一次在没有我的情况下
that would be the last time that he made a decision
对我们家的事做出决定
about our family without me.
然后他让我爸参加联邦证人保护计划
But then he took my dad into Witsec
都没告诉我
and didn't even tell me.
还是辛格告诉我的
I had to find out from Singh.
你是怎么克服的 塞西尔
How do you get over that, Cecile?
就...
Well, it--
我真的不知道 爱瑞丝
I don't really know, Iris.
但我想第一步是想要
But I would think the first step is wanting to.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我不知道
I-- I don't know.
你能感觉到我想要什么吗
Can you feel what I want?
你能告诉我吗
Can you tell me?
你感觉
You feel...
难过
sad.
难过又担心
Sad and concerned.
我想爱瑞丝现在需要的是空间
I think what Iris needs right now is space
去专心思考真正重要的是什么
to focus on what's really important.
没错
Right.
现在重要的是我要照顾好自己 塞西尔
It's important for me to take care of myself right now, Cecile.
好吧
Okay, yeah.
你丈夫希望我告诉你 他想你
Your husband wanted me to tell you that he misses you.
巴仔
Bar?
你把门堵住了
There's something blocking the door.
是
Yeah...
你不是还在极速实验室吗
I thought you were still at the Speed Lab.
-巴里 -等等
- Hey, Barry. - Hold on.
我为什么不能进自己家
Why can't I get inside my own house?
抱歉 等等
Sorry. Hold on.
-等一下 -天呐
- One second. - Geez!
塞西尔 我可以解释
Cecile, I can explain.
你这是在搞什么
What the hell is this?
爱瑞丝不是爱瑞丝
Iris isn't Iris.
然后我想很明显
So then I thought well obviously,
这不可能是爱瑞丝来自另一个地球的二重身
this can't be an Iris doppelganger from another Earth
因为二重身已经不复存在了
because doppelgangers don't exist anymore.
因为多元宇宙已经不复存在了
Because the Multiverse doesn't exist anymore.
因为危机把多元宇宙都毁了 对吧
Because Crisis blew it all up, right?
没错
Exactly.
所以如果这是真的
So if that's true,
我们知道还有谁会假扮爱瑞丝吗
who else do we know that could be pretending to be Iris?
-我... 什么 -变形人
- I-- what-- - Shapeshifters.
任意人是我第一个怀疑对象
All right, so Everyman was my first suspect.
西斯科的报告显示在危机之后 他还活着
And Cisco's report show that he is alive post-Crisis.
然后我想到穿越者说起过塑胶机器人
Then I remembered something that Breacher said about Plastoids.
这让我想到
Which made me realize,
这个地球现在也许有变形火星人
there could be shapeshifting Martians on this Earth now.
这个假爱瑞丝
This-- this fake Iris
甚至都不一定是我们这个星球上的
doesn't even have to be from our planet.
然后我想到 如果我们身边隐藏着火星人
But then, it hit me that J'onn J'onzz would sense
荣恩·荣兹会察觉到
if there was a Martian hidden among us,
所以这个想法说不通
so that was a dead end,
但是这让我有了最大的突破
but it led me to my biggest breakthrough yet.
塞西尔 这一切开始的那晚
Okay, Cecile, the night that this all started,
爱瑞丝离家去调查一条新闻
Iris left to investigate a story.
我分♥析♥过她的手♥机♥定位
I analyzed her phone's GPS
上面显示她去了麦克洛奇技术公♥司♥
and it shows that she went to McCulloch Tech.
塞西尔 我觉得爱瑞丝那晚发生了一些事
Cecile, I think that something happened to Iris that night.
巴里 所有这些
Barry... All of this-- is this
就是你一直躲着爱瑞丝的原因
the reason you've been avoiding Iris?
那不是爱瑞丝
That's not Iris!
好吧 听着 我不想
Okay, look--I didn't want to
在找到更多证据之前告诉别人这事
tell anyone else about this until I gathered more evidence,
但现在你知道了 所以我...
but now you know, so I--
你怎么想
what do you think?
我怎么想 我怎么想
What do I think? What do I think?
我觉得 我觉得这个听起来
I think--I think that this-this sounds--
我知道听起来什么样 但是你看
I know how it sounds, but look.
我们见过更疯狂的
We've seen crazier.
我们见过更疯狂的 看看这些线索
We've seen crazier. And look at all the clues.
我是说 她突然开始说起意大利语
Okay, I mean, she speaks Italian all of a sudden.
她用瓶子砸了一个家伙的头
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表