剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
《闪电侠》前情回顾
Previously on "The Flash"...
我一直对摄影感兴趣
Photography was always my passion.
我就想 那我为什么不做摄影工作呢
I figured, why not make it my job?
这些照片拍得很好
These are great.
冰霜 你总是陪着我
Frost, you have always been there for me.
我从没想过
It never occurred to me
你想要过自己的生活
that you might want to live a life.
和你做生意很愉快
Nice doing business with you.
瑞秋·罗素
挚爱的母亲
这是潜在的治疗方法
This is a potential cure.
粘合剂是什么
What's the bonding agent?
暗物质
Dark matter.
尖端科研实验室有我进行下一步
S.T.A.R. Labs has the dark matter
需要的暗物质
I need to take the next step.
我的药物有用
My cure will work.
或违背他们的意愿把他们变成了超能力者
Or turn them into meta-humans against their will.
你无法避免眼前的危机
You cannot avoid the coming crisis.
只管告诉我怎么做
Just tell me what I can do.
闪电侠必须死
The Flash must die.
我盯着那张报纸看了好多年
I stared at that newspaper for so many years.
《中城市民》报
闪电侠消失于危机之中
"Flash Missing, Vanishes in Crisis."
2024年4月25日
起初它就像是一个引导
First it felt like a guide.
证明事情正在向正确的方向发展
You know, like proof that things were headed in the right direction.
朱莉·格瑞尔
然后它就变成了悬在我头顶的一把剑
Then it became a sword hanging over my head.
我有时感觉
A part of me always felt like...
25年后 闪电侠仍未出现
若我在即将到来的危机中消失了
if I vanish in whatever crisis is coming...
也许我仍然活在某个地方
maybe I was still out there somewhere,
在想办法回到你们身边
looking for a way to come back to you.
但根据监视者所说 那不会发生
According to The Monitor, that doesn't happen.
"要拯救亿万人的生命
"To save the lives of billions,
闪电侠就必须死"
the Flash must die."
这是什么屁话
What kind crap is that? -
我没开玩笑
No, I'm serious.
监视者不知从何处冒出来
I mean, The Monitor shows up here out of nowhere
说你要在12月10日死去
and says that you're supposed to die on December 10th?
我记得上次的报道说
The last I remember, that article said
你在和斯旺大战
that you were in a fight with Thawne,
而不是什么宇宙大灾难
not some cosmic disaster.
-报道变了 -如果那篇报道变了
- The article changed. - If that article can change,
说明我们仍然能够改变未来
then that means that we can still change the future.
那么我们首先应该做什么
So what do we do first?
如果一个医生说你要死了
If a doctor told you you were dying,
你会再去问问其他医生的意见
you'd get a second opinion.
所以我要亲自去看看这个危机
So I'm gonna go see this Crisis for myself.
你带现金了吗
You bring the cash?
我以为盖特会来
I thought Gat would be here.
盖特没空
Gat's busy.
计划有变
Change of plans.
现在要五千美金
It's $5,000 now.
盖特说的是五百美金
Gat said it was $500.
等等 拜托了 我会拿给你剩下的钱
Okay, wait, please. I will get you the rest.
这事生死攸关
It's a matter of life and death.
求你了 我会给你剩下的钱
Please, I will get the rest of the money.
-我保证 -太迟了
- I promise. - Too late.
大伙 倒计时30秒
T-minus 30 seconds, people.
我就知道这不是个好主意
I knew this was a bad idea.
这是你的主意
This was your idea.
我只是帮你实现
I'm just the guy making dreams come true.
还有20秒
20 seconds, people.
好吧
Okay, fine.
动手吧
Just do it.
起效了吗 我听起来像凯特琳
Did it work? I sound like Caity.
你听着像个普通人 多亏了雷·帕尔默
You sound like a non-meta, thanks to Ray Palmer.
只要这个纳米机器人伪装药剂起效
As long as this nanite camouflage cocktail is active,
你的声音和眼睛
your voice and eyes will allow you to blend in
就能融入普通人群
with any group of regular Joes,
这样你就不用把人们吓个半死
so you can, you know, live your life
过上普通人的生活
without scaring the ever-loving crap out of people.
那我的头发怎么办
And what about my hair?
相信我 你肯定能融入
Trust me. You'll fit right in.
欢迎
Welcome.
你俩别惹祸
Now, you two behave.
我去找我们的明星馆长
I'm gonna go find our star curator.
这些都是什么
What am I looking at here?
你的下一堂课 冰霜
Your next lesson, Frosty.
让我们生活地有价值的东西
Some of the very stuff that makes life worth living:
艺术
art.
我的天哪
Wowsers.
这不是摄影大♥师♥卡米拉·王的作品吗
Is this photographer extraordinaire Kamilla Wang?
谢谢你能来
Thank you for coming.
必须的
Yeah, of course.
你的衣服很有品位
Mm, very classy shirt, by the way.
一位非常美丽的摄影师送我的
Oh, a very cute photographer got it for me.
你和她很像呢
She looks a lot like you, actually.
我希望她不介意
I hope she doesn't mind
你已经把衣服弄脏了
that you already got some schmutz on it.
我才没把衣服弄脏
I did not get schmutz--oh.
好吧 我确实弄脏了
Yeah. Yeah, I definitely did.
有时候你希望女朋友的展览
You know, sometimes you just want your girlfriend
成功举办
to have a good turnout for her show,
你让所有人都衣着光鲜
so you make everybody clean up,
结果自己却弄了纳米机器人药剂在衣服上
and who ends up with nanite juice on their shirt?
等等 你带谁来了
Wait, who'd you bring?
你确实非常融入这里
You really do blend in here.
可是这地方太差劲了
Except this place is so lame.
你看看
I mean, come on.
这不是艺术 是垃圾
This isn't art. It's garbage.
别这样冰霜 不是都那样糟糕
Come on, Frost. It's not all that bad.
这些是用过的纸巾
There are used tissues on this.
这就是个马桶搋
Okay? And this is just a plunger.
我的天 快来看看这幅画的笔触
Oh, my God, look at the brushstrokes on this one.
简直...
All right...
不管是谁画的 他一定有问题
Whatever guy made this has some real issues.
好吧冰霜 不过这正是绘画的意义所在
Right, but, Frost, that's kind of the whole point.
艺术可以表达出我们的感受
Art reflects how we feel,
对绘画的感悟
so connecting to art can help us
可以帮助我们发掘更深处的灵魂
plumb the depths of our soul.
好吧
Okay.
我对这些照片的感悟就是
What I am connecting to in these photos
摄影者根本不会聚焦
is that the photographer is afraid to get a shot in focus.
这些其实是我拍的
Those are actually mine.
真是不敢恭维
They're not all winners.
虽然我不介意
Look, I can take a note,
但如果凯特琳的另一面是这样
but if this is how Caitlin's other half is gonna act,
那我下个影展她还是别来了
maybe she should skip my next show.
谢谢你帮我调查这个案子
Thank you for walking me through this one, babe.
不客气 嫌疑人叫阿莱格拉·加西娅
No problem. The suspect is Allegra Garcia.
今年二十岁
She's 20 years old.
她在楔石城郊卖♥♥劫车用具
She runs a carjacking outfit out of Keystone.
她的超能力是控制无线电波
Thanks to her meta-human ability to control radio waves.
倒是头一次听说 这可能吗
That's a new one. How is that possible?
车钥匙就是通过无线电来遥控车辆
Key fobs run on radio transmissions.
加西娅从13岁开始
Anyway, Garcia has been in and out of Iron Heights
就是铁山监狱和少管所的常客
and juvie since she was 13.
上周 她企图劫持一个叫
Last week, she tried to hijack a car
萨尔瓦多·特拉弗索的人的车
that belonged to some guy named Salvador Traversoni.
他的车失控了
He lost control of the car,
如你所见 他死于车祸
and, as you can see, he died in the crash.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表